Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by lipsis on Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:30 pm

Lowe's Appearance Schedule

Events are hyperlinked. Click on the event to visit their website for more information.

PUBLIC
September 28 ~ Mississippi State Delta Gamma Lectureship for Values and Ethics ~ Humphrey Collesium ~ 7:30pm
October 11 ~ Covina Assembly ~ Covina, CA ~ 'Relationships Be Like' series 9 & 11am services

TELEVISION AND MEDIA

Important Dates
January 18 ~ Smith's Birthday
January 20 ~ Saylor's Birthday
January 26 ~ Sean and Catherine's Wedding Anniversary
February 17 ~ Crista'a Birthday
March 7 ~ Jay's Birthday
March10 ~ Grandma Lola's Birthday
April 2 ~ Andrew's Birthday
April 29 ~ Catherine's Birthday
June 9 ~ Ashby's Birthday
August 13 ~ Monica's Birthday
September 12 ~ Sherry's Birthday
September 15 ~ Kensington Birthday
October 19 ~ Cynthia's Birthday
October 24 ~ Shay's Birthday
November 16 ~ Sean's Birthday
November 17 ~ Sean and Catherine's Engagement Anniversary
December 6 ~ Lola's Birthday
December 17 ~ India's Birthday
December 23 ~ Ellie's Birthday

Old thread:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by lipsis on Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:56 am; edited 10 times in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by lipsis on Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:33 pm

Pics of the day:

catherinegiudici Sunny Side Up
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

No @seanloweksu you can't use an avocado to phone home. @catherinegiudici you make a mean enchilada! Life is good when you are in Dallas by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by umngirl on Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:41 pm

^Can I steal that picture as an avi?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl

Female Posts : 20099

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:19 pm

^^Of course. Thats a darling avi.

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:30 pm

^gracias my dear. They do make an adorable avi. Thanks to Mark for being a good photographer.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:41 pm

^^ though aesthetically speaking, our avi's are better when she wears heels. Lol

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:42 pm

^I don't know, I kinda like the height difference more.

umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:10 pm

Flip picture we already saw
@SeanLowe09 20s20 seconds ago

weekend shenanigans [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:46 pm

@clmgiudici: Watching Save My Life and with all these injuries, I am compelled to never leave my house again. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat on Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:45 am

Love that avocado picture as an avi guys. I never ever get tired of seeing that big strong wedding band hand draped over wifies shoulder. "sigh" [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
smartcat

Female Posts : 12953

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:40 pm

Ice Ice Baby (girl, loves, this) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:42 pm

Welcome my buddy @housegym30 to Instagram. This guy is one of the best and most knowledgable trainers in Dallas. Kicks your butt and smiles while he does it. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum