SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 16 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by Barbrn78 Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:17 am

Ignore ^^^ , silly me, show starts here at 9 am!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 16 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by lipsis Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:18 am

@clmgiudici: I swapped with @MollyMesnick and made these cookies. Bam! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:20 am

lipsis wrote:^^ is that the time for sure?

Yes, she will be on at 8:00am unless she changes her mind but so far I know she will be on the show before she fly's back home

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:24 am

^^ thanks. Think I'll turn it on at 6 just in case.

And to my friends on the east coast....go to bed! Lol

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:35 am

We all knew this already too
@clmgiudici: @Aidygirl1 @CarsynHolmes @SeanLowe09 my husband is a wonderful man and is completely selfless. He actually cleans waaaay more than I do!

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:41 am

Mine too

@clmgiudici: This is my absolute favorite part. My girls in pink outfits! (Dog, dog) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:53 am

Just had to pipe in and say that I have not been following Sean and Catherine too closely but still a fan. I caught a little bit of Wife Swap and it totally reminded of time on Emily's Bachelorette season when he pretended to be living at home with dirty room. So Sean may not be a great actor but he sure is great guy.

Wish they had spun up a different storyline. Oh well... this will pass soon enough!!

Last edited by MVMom39forever on Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:20 am

Yea I think Wife Swap missed a golden opportunity to showcase two nice couples with different lifestyles; the newlyweds with no kids that spend most of their time together vs the not-so oldlyweds with kids. Oh well. Not everything works out as it should. As I often day, if only I ruled the world. Lol

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:11 am

Catherine will be on Bender and Molly at 8:05 this morning. That's Pacific time. Here's a link to listen live: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:23 am

Hope there will be a link poste later! Will be stuck in a car (for family road trip) & won't have wi-fi:( look forward to catching up on everything later Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:57 pm

I couldn't listen to the program, what did Cat say about all the crazy stuff?

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:00 pm

@clmgiudici: "Seattle, bye bye."
- Me as Robert Durst

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

+26
AllAboutLove
motheroffive
Bet2Win
umngirl
jcrbil