Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by blessed66 on Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:26 pm

Me too I am so excited for her and cannot wait for her to launch this project!!
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by lipsis on Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Always a good morning with these two. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats on Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:06 am

Awww!!! Same here, Sean :cutesmile!: Where's Ellie? Now I want a picture of him and Ellie. giggling It's always a good morning/day being here.
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:21 pm

Lesley's in town.

Ballerina Bebs by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by lipsis on Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:44 pm

^Pretty sure Lesley is in Switzerland right now so this must be from when she was last in town.
umngirl

Female Posts : 20005

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:56 pm

^^^ I know she was in Switzerland. Thought maybe she stopped in Dallas on her way back to SA. Whichever, I guess.

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:13 pm

This is me after leg day with @housegym30. I'm literally lying here nauseous. But I'm one step closer to having legs like Gisele, so there's that. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat on Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:31 pm

Oh Catherine, you are so gentle Mommy material. I can't wait to see you and Sean as parents. Jumping hearts
smartcat

Female Posts : 12243

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:39 pm

There's been a sighting at a gate at DFW. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ETA: and a picture too, with Sean in his traveling clothes laugh out loud, so it's real.

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:29 pm

@clmgiudici: I just dropped salad dressing on my shirt before a flight. I'm gonna be that smelly girl on the plane.

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:31 pm

Wonder where they are off to. I guess Europe is possible. Guess we will see. I figured they would tweet more excitement about that. Still sad Monica won't be in Europe while they are there.
umngirl

Female Posts : 20005

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:01 pm

I'm curious too. The Switzerland tour starts next Wednesday, if that's still on. Luckily they usually don't let us guess too long.

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum