Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by blessed66 on Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:08 am

^^^ Glad they arrived safely!!  
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by lovebites8727 on Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:38 am

That's awesome !  
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:16 am

New blog

@NancyAFrench: Should Good Friends Risk their Friendship for Romance? (Second Ever Twitter Q&A) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @jessipooduh @ashug32 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:27 am

Whoohoo lipsis! yes

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 49463

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:55 am

Haha that was the best question I could come up with on the spot. I really need to write some down for the future. Problem is, I know most of the answers already. Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:59 pm

Ha! So true.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 49463

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy on Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:01 pm

So, do you think the trip to Maui was a pre-babymoon?
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:54 pm

Hey Provenceguy, anything is possible I guess but I hate speculating about such a private thing. I'm going with just a vacation for now. Smiley

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
@fsmaui sent us out Bachelor style on our last night. @catherinegiudici accepted my rose at the end but declined my invitation to the fantasy suite. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I couldn't have been more in love with this night. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 on Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:26 pm

Oh my goodness!!!! Just stunning couple . Everything is gorgeous Smiley thanks for posting . P.S: I love her dress Smiley
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:27 pm

^Nice avi lady!!
umngirl

Female Posts : 20006

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum