SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:52 pm

AEF wrote:Weren't the FD's done in Sth Afric last year?

Yep Blake's season's FRC was in South Africa. I have read a lot of the blogs saying they went all cheap this season with the dates. But potentially because of starting the bachelorette mid May they may have had to do the FRC in Sydney...hopefully once we get the screen caps in a few weeks we can confirm.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:54 pm

IA with mercieme. I think all the filming (other than HTDs possibly) was near Sydney area.
Makes sense given they were filming Bachelorette the same month.
Plus, it's likely their budget would be less for TBach show just because they were also filming the first season of Bachelorette whereas prior seasons the budget was just for TBach show.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:59 pm

Good point AAL on the low budget, I was wondering why folks were saying they went all cheap and it all makes sense now....anyways the ratings have been higher this season is what I read so hopefully they have made up the cost of shooting both bachelor and bachelorette back to back.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:03 am

That screenshot of Sarah looks and is likely to be in blue mountains - last year Sam and Blake at Carrington, year before Tim and Anna at Lilanfels

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:07 am

AEF wrote:That screenshot of Sarah looks and is likely to be in blue mountains - last year Sam and Blake at Carrington, year before Tim and Anna at Lilanfels

So if it is at Blue Mountains it could be a mini-date?  Sam seems dressed up though (Blake wasn't for any of his mini dates).
Was Tim dressed up with Anna?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:12 am

Sam and Blake were completely dressed down for the Carrington tea house date....maybe they changed it up this time around though.

By the way's what's the confirmation that we have that the F5 mini dates took place in the Blue Mountains? Could it be the F2 LCD and FRC took place there instead? TIA

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:16 am

I just checked for Tim's season and the FD for Ali (she was F3) was in Blue Mountains in a cabin. I think that Sarah's s/cap may be the similar... and her voice (it sounds like her) saying "I'm falling for you" is similar to what Ali said to Tim.

Overnight Dates: With the final 3 contestants left, Tim first met up with Ali and they went for a drive in a Porsche up to the Blue Mountains countryside and had a small picnic. Tim stated that if he wasn't dating all 3 girls at once, he could see himself falling for Ali, but, it was difficult as he 'had feelings for all 3 girls'. That night during dinner at a cabin in the Blue Mountains, Ali declared her love for Tim again. Tim didn't feel it was fair to say anything back whilst dating 2 other girls stating that he couldn't fully allow himself to feel that (love). After dinner, sitting by the log fire, he handed an envelope to Ali which had a note and key inside inviting them to stay the night as a couple. Tim declined saying it wouldn't be fair on the other girls.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:33 am

I think what happened in S1 AU was that all F3 were meant to go to Thailand but Ali could not travel/participate fully because of her broken leg but do get this season is different with back to back filming. Still it seems like a big backwards step not to go overseas and I think Australians would think it very funny to be doing FRC in the blue mountains where the vast majority go for a day trips a couple of times a year, it does not bring the fantasy/romance on any level.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:55 am

Bringing over from Sam Wood sleuthing (general) thread:
This is the background where Snezana had her PI ...
and btw, she wears different "white"-top, so it definitely isn't ITM on the site ... you can see 2 necklaces and she does have a watch.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:17 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if her ITMs were done after her SD since that happened in the next episode after the kiss. It could be later though. Have we seen this background for anyone else? Including Sam?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:06 pm

Who is on the GD next ep 10? Heather or Snez?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:10 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Who is on the GD next ep 10? Heather or Snez?

I think it is Snez on the group date. Heather will get SD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+21
Noclue
lozzatron
Sanė
FanofHeather
Spoil Me Again
mindless
Sundy
emusha
AllAboutLove
Katiebelle
mercieme