SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 35 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:36 pm

sdmom ... I don't know how it is for Mac, I have a PC and I have to first open the pic in a new tab, then click View page info and copy Url.

teamnick - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 35 Ahaha10

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 35 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:27 pm

happy I don't have to open it in a new window. Just click on the pic to make it larger then right click and copy the url. There is a chrome extension that makes it easier sometimes.

sdmom -

Tech Questions

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:39 pm

happygolucky wrote:

teamnick - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 35 Ahaha10

What does this all mean? It matches what Elan posted on his IG this week

@theyearofelan he may not have found love but at least he didn't make the mistake a lot of people make: not doing something that seems worthwhile because you're scared. and that's an important quality. it'll work out for you one day, Nick. probably
teamnick - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 35 11357752_130004960671606_472094144_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:44 pm

laugh out loud Very interesting, probably! These guys can't keep any secrets! Something is cooking. Nick has his AFRC suit on so that pic must have been taken after it was over.

Probably, the talks have already taken place, just not signed on the dotted line?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:50 pm

GA, do you think he has a chance? I know Elan loves Nick... they have a real friendship that is still there.

Is the suit from ATFR or FRC? Looks like the ATFR one to me? Not sure... hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:55 pm

I edited my post. I realized I forgot the A, it's ATFR. I always thought Nick had a chance once we knew he was brought to F2. IMO as always, they wait for fan reaction plus although there were some great guys, I can't say that I saw very many times when I thought that's a bachelor edit moment.

Maybe once or twice with BenH but that's about it.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:00 pm

I agree. I think he has a chance and that he was the main event of ATFR and even his family in the audience? We got to see his family twice now and then a third time in the audience and CH even pointed to Nick and motioned for him to go hug his family and the camera panned to it. We have never seen Ben H's family on TV. No HTD for Ben is what makes me wonder if that was something they nixed b/c of Nick being a potential lead instead?

Elan was one of those producers for ATFR. He also favorited that tweet about being #TeamNick. Safe to say, I don't think Elan cares for Shawn at all. laugh out loud Nick and Elan are a similar breed.

teamnick - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 35 Werwer10
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:12 pm

Fleiss posted about the next Bachelor again. He is enticing viewers to watch Bach in Paradise... Sneaky little devil.

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/627611736384770048

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:20 pm

Lots of support for Nick in the replies.

I like "Just in the Nick of time" in response to there's a clue during BIP. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:22 pm

Thought to start a list... so far media/people and Nick as possible Bachelor:

- Us Weekly (Nick as possible choice)
- GMA interview
- Nancy O Dell (said Nick for Bachelor and he should be, tweeted he was her fave)
- Kristin dos Santos (E, also being pro-Nick by ATFR)
- MF (tweeted constantly "Follow your heart" the moment Nick came on the show to ATFR. Also tweeted about "Bachelor" whenever Nick was on show. FRC tweeted about next Bachelor -- only guy possible was Nick --, also tweet today about Nick)
- Millsy (Retweeting about Nick. Nick tweeting to RM saying hope "this time goes better")
- Reality TV World interview (Nick's brother tweeting article about Nick as Bachelor)
- Nightline (Intro was Nick is a fool for love, experienced heartbreak twice "there may be a happy ending just yet, had the host offer up the bachelor option, end of segment with #TeamNick, also had anchor saying "I don't want anyone that doesn't want me" so pro-Nick not being with Kaitlyn)
- Elan (IG about "probably find love", and Tweet about good chance things ok)
- Megan Firestone (producer pic of her with Nick, IG and twitter)
- Cary Fetman (stylist for leads posted IG pic of Nick and following Nick on IG)
- Ali F (was the to say that she knows for a FACT that Ben H had not signed. She brought up Nick multiple times as lead possibility)

any others?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:51 pm

I don't think TPTB are mulling it over anymore. They have their guy...whoever it is.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:01 pm

happygolucky wrote:sdmom ... I don't know how it is for Mac, I have a PC and I have to first open the pic in a new tab, then click View page info and copy Url.

Interesting exchange.  Most if it was also faved by actress Bridget Regan.  Now Nick follows both women.
Trieste seems to have been following Nick for some time; Bridget followed Élan and Nick today.

Trieste has also faved 3 additional tweets: (in order) 1 about him being the next TB; 1 about him still being single; 1 about him being a real catch.
giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

+64
Lymie36
KK4
DMBFan
rhondam
lovelove7