SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fangirling - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 37 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:23 am

OnePromise wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:I don't think TPTB are mulling it over anymore. They have their guy...whoever it is.

Probably right... They just like to stir the pot.  Just like last year with Arie and Chris.  IMO, they chose wrongly last year.  Maybe they will learn their lesson and pick the better option this year... The exciting, controversial and risky decision which has potential to pay off big time.  Instead of the safe and boring option.

However, if they have already made up their mind, Nick doesn't stand as good a chance given that the finale just aired less than a week ago and Ben H nearly had it locked down just a few days ago. And Nick did not sound that confident in his interviews that he was going to be a solid option for them.  A "light toss".

Fingers crossed.  Smiley
Posted this in the Bachelor sleuthing thread but ties into this Arie discussion...
I don't think Arie is a good comparison, imo.
Arie was not in the same season/year of potential leads as Nick is this year. Nor did Arie propose.
Arie was not fresh on people's minds and there was little storyboard other than just fans liking him.
Arie never went on Nightline or had Nancy interviewing him about possible lead.
Sure it can be because Nick is F2-proposal-reject this season, but the other guys in that position were made lead.
The storyboard already tossed about is third time is the charm, something even Nick has touched on as in "what if I fall in love but not loved back"?

Will have to see this week what is being tossed about in the media/MF/etc...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Fangirling - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 37 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by Longhornfan Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:06 pm

I sort of wonder if Nick was too trusting.  Maybe he missed a lot of clues along the way about both A and K, ones that he ignored that would have told him that they weren't who he thought they were.  So, the idea that the storyboard that the producers are itching to put together is Nick picking someone at the end who would tell him "no" just scares the crap out of me.

And, what about his job?  I can't believe that his bosses will be very willing to let him take another leave of absence....for the third time!!  I guess I hope that it does come down to this.  Nick has to choose between keeping his job or being the next lead as the Bachelor.  I know which one I want him to choose, because he probably has a better chance of getting hit by lightning than finding his wife on TB.

Last edited by Longhornfan on Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:54 pm

reason wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Lots of support for Nick in the replies.

I like" in response to there's a clue during BIP. laugh out loud

Was this said in the promo for bachelor paradise?
No, the rest of that post said "just in the Nick of time" which I said was in response to MF's tweet saying there was a clue. Thought it was cute.

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
snipped..

He didn't seem too committed to it IMO. laugh out loud

I think it's because he was not thinking about it, or focusing on that possibility. Once the ATFR was done, (and TPTB wanted to see viewer reaction) perhaps he got to thinking about it more and the realization that it may happen if they confirm they want him. We know how they string guys along. He may be one of two or three that have been strung along but up till now he is/was seriously weighing out his options. Plus I don't think he would ever promote himself for the purposes of being TB.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:59 pm

Lol now Nick is hanging with Shawn's other BF

https://instagram.com/p/54uqKVsw7A/?taken-by=nick_viall28
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:12 pm

Longhornfan wrote:I sort of wonder if Nick was too trusting.  Maybe he missed a lot of clues along the way about both A and K, ones that he ignored that would have told him that they weren't who he though they were.  So, the idea that the storyboard that the producers are itching to put together is Nick picking someone at the end who would tell him "no" just scares the crap out of me.

And, what about his job?  I can't believe that his bosses will be very willing to let him take another absence of leave from work....for the third time!!  I guess I hope that it does come down to this.  Nick has to choose between keeping his job or being the next lead as the Bachelor.  I know which one I want him to choose, because he probably has a better chance of getting hit by lightning than finding his wife on TB.

I am not saying that Nick would be the next Bach. but when it comes to his job I think they support him whatever he does. They have sent out a couple of tweets in support of him being on the show . He also can work wherever he is. When he was on the ette he did keep working so I highly doubt that he would lose his job.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:15 pm

sbolduc wrote:Lol now Nick is hanging with Shawn's other BF

cantstopl
Why do Shawn's "friends" keep showing up in Chi and why are they hanging with "the other guy"?

@nick_viall28
There is no Florence without the Machine. Love your energy @isamachine! Thanks for the pic!! #fangirling #lolla #florenceandthemachine -
http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/1042792410992807763_2831326

photo C726A5FC-0D10-4E39-806C-51597B0C1D5F_zpsjp7kv3wh.jpg

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isabella_Summers

Last edited by notarose on Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:22 pm

This is too hilarious. laugh out loud How can anyone take Shawn's Nick hate seriously when his own friends keep hanging out with Nick?

https://instagram.com/p/51Y8-yB8A_/?taken-by=cruiz07
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:27 pm

mindless wrote:

This is too hilarious. laugh out loud How can anyone take Shawn's Nick hate seriously when his own friends keep hanging out with Nick?

Fangirling - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 37 10005540_501852979964333_1032817576_n
Day 1 Lollapalooza, not a bad start. With my main man @nick_viall28 thanks for the hospitality my friend. Missing you @ronniewoooo @callan_grey #Lolla

This show that Nick is a great guy. I guess he's staying with Nick based on that message.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:37 pm

btw, Ronnie is living in Atlanta, GA now ... so I guess Shawn's crew is getting some new "perspective". Nick ...Chicago tourism booster... just how many women fly in hoping to have a chance meeting him... and then you have guys couch-surfing at Nick's trying to get lucky as The Other Guy himself.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:50 pm

ElonM wrote:
mindless wrote:

Fangirling - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 37 10005540_501852979964333_1032817576_n
Day 1 Lollapalooza, not a bad start. With my main man @nick_viall28 thanks for the hospitality my friend. Missing you @ronniewoooo @callan_grey #Lolla

This show that Nick is a great guy. I guess he's staying with Nick based on that message.
This guy's IG pic post just before the Nick pic is of Shawn.  Check out his caption and then read Ronnie Woo's comment under it.  cantstopl  
Boys just wanna have fun, I suppose.
(not posting it as this is Nick's thread)

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:54 pm

Who in this picture is Shawn's other BF? And, how did he and Nick get acquainted?

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:00 pm

whit90 wrote:
Longhornfan wrote:I sort of wonder if Nick was too trusting.  Maybe he missed a lot of clues along the way about both A and K, ones that he ignored that would have told him that they weren't who he though they were.  So, the idea that the storyboard that the producers are itching to put together is Nick picking someone at the end who would tell him "no" just scares the crap out of me.

And, what about his job?  I can't believe that his bosses will be very willing to let him take another absence of leave from work....for the third time!!  I guess I hope that it does come down to this.  Nick has to choose between keeping his job or being the next lead as the Bachelor.  I know which one I want him to choose, because he probably has a better chance of getting hit by lightning than finding his wife on TB.

I am not saying that Nick would be the next Bach. but when it comes to his job I think they support him whatever he does. They have sent out a couple of tweets in support of him being on the show . He also can work wherever he is. When he was on the ette he did keep working so I highly doubt that he would lose his job.

I think there is a big difference being a contestant on the show vs. being the lead. The contestants have a ton of down time. They are only busy if they are out on a date with the lead...once every 4-7 days. The lead is busy all the time. Much harder to keep working if one is the lead.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

+64
Lymie36
KK4
DMBFan
rhondam
lovelove7