SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 46 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by mysthelma Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:00 pm

Yeah now I don't wasn't him to get the gig. He needs to stay far away from these weasels. I don't see Mills retweeting negative stuff about Ben H

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 46 1f49b  bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 46 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 46 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:04 pm

I never want Nick to be the lead so I am glad Millsy's retweeting, showing his true color. Nick , they are not your friends! Run Nick Run!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:18 pm

Nick added a gmail address to his IG profile "nickviallwrites"
Hoping the address is a hint that he may venture into the blogosphere ... #fingerscrossed

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:43 pm

Why not? I enjoy reading his post on Sean Lowe's blog. Another platform to express himself if blogoshpere is in his plan. We will see how it goes and what he writes about.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:07 pm

Funny.  He is going to get so much fan mail.  Maybe a good place to send all those novel long postings instead of on his IG.  If I was him, I'd be just a little overwhelmed with trying to sort through all of the private messages sent on SM.  One could make a full time job of it.  Declutter and organize the craziness.  Smart thinking.  Plus, it gives the "real important people" a legitimate way to contact him.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:21 pm

^^
He may have hired someone to "sift".
I imagine he has different email accounts for different purposes. I do and I'm just ordinary. Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:30 pm

notarose wrote:^^
He may have hired someone to "sift".
I imagine he has different email accounts for different purposes.  I do and I'm just ordinary. Smiley

Oh absolutely. But if I were him, I would love to sift the stuff myself. I just wouldn't have the time. Hugesmile

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:36 am

Based on Nick's tweet faves I think he has been told he is not the lead.
Nick usually lets his SM narrate (has this year).
I do think he wanted it and was probably told he was in the running but likely found out he's not.
In contrast, Ben H is currently fave-ing tweets about him being the bachelor.
Thinking this is a done deal and if so then just using Nick's name once again to gain attention.
Perhaps Nick realizes this now... one of the tweets he faved was about having more character than what will fit a tv.
Then again, maybe he didn't really want it and was just doing the rounds until he is free.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:14 am

Or it's possible that he was interested but his parents/other family members talked him out of it? Personally, I will be very very relieved if/when he's not announced as the next Bachelor. Let him stick to Salesforce and Wilhelmina and dating in Chicago.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:30 am

Yeah, that latest fav definitely says he won't be the Bachelor. Oh well, I'm happy for him! Even if sad for myself. Hugesmile
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:47 am

Yeah, I think TPTB probably just led him on. I think Elan wanted him for lead and Nick's nightline interview was certainly a push for that but it may have been CH who said no. I could see him saying he doesn't want to host if N is lead. I think CH truly dislikes Nick and has been the one vocal person that said Nick won't be a good bachelor. Coming from the host of the show(s) I think that and even CH and the way he talked about Nick to AshleyI on AP says CH didn't want him. jmo

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:56 am

mindless wrote:Yeah, that latest fav definitely says he won't be the Bachelor. Oh well, I'm happy for him! Even if sad for myself. Hugesmile
'''

For those of us who done have sm what latest tweet from Nick means he wont be the bachelor?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

+64
Lymie36
KK4
DMBFan
rhondam
lovelove7