SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 50 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:00 pm

Chris Siegfried is a great guy but some of the Bach men he follows I would never think he would (JM, JPG, and now Shawn Booth) or would be close friends with in real life or Des for that matter.

As for Nick, perhaps that is what Chris Sieg heard since he and Des was in NYC for that taping on GMA with CH, Ali, Andi, etc?

I do think Nick was/is in the running but not sure if just a rumour or a signed deal.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 50 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by mindless Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:01 pm

That's very interesting, rosesrREd. Thanks for sharing! And do try to investigate some more, if you can! giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:03 pm

bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 50 3806527698 bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 50 3806527698  bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 50 3806527698
AllAboutLove wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:Not that this is a smoking gun, but I was talking with Chris S. and he stated that "he heard that The Bachelor was going to be Nick."  I didn't press for more information, and not saying that he is in "the know."  But, it's interesting nonetheless that is who he thinks it's going to be.

Thanks for sharing! I figured the alum from this show were hearing that since there was complete silence from the ones who wanted Ben H after the after show on Monday night. Only those who want it to be Nick were tweeting.
Really?! Chris Siegfried or Chris Soules? Or?

That's what I have noticed too. All the pro-Ben H bach alum prior to FRC have not even mentioned Ben H for bachelor.
But there are those who have mentioned Nick and supporting him.
Maybe they are just using Nick's name out there to get some hype. People do talk about him.

I do think Nick was in the running so will have to see.
At least there's one thing I can say about Nick: he can dish it and take it.

Sorry, it was Chris Siegfried. I don't usually refer to him by his full name, and forgot there were so many Chris S's associated with the show.  We work for the same company.  I do not know if he knows this for sure.  I didn't push him for more information as I was really embarrased to ask all those questions in front of other co-workers, I though it would make me look nuts.   Someone asked him "did he know who it was?"   His response was "I heard it was Nick."  That was the only thing he said.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:05 pm

Nick is in the running based on his GMA interview and he clearly said in the ET interview the producer had talked to him. I think they are weighing their options. It may end up bring Ben but don't think he has signed anything yet.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 50 1f49b  bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 50 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:06 pm

yes Thank you for sharing Roses!

Even if just a rumor, he may have heard it while in NYC with Des and the rest of Bachelor people with CH on GMA.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:09 pm

Thanks for clarifying Roses.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:18 pm

rosesrREd wrote:bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 50 3806527698 bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 50 3806527698  bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 50 3806527698
AllAboutLove wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

Thanks for sharing! I figured the alum from this show were hearing that since there was complete silence from the ones who wanted Ben H after the after show on Monday night. Only those who want it to be Nick were tweeting.
Really?! Chris Siegfried or Chris Soules? Or?

That's what I have noticed too. All the pro-Ben H bach alum prior to FRC have not even mentioned Ben H for bachelor.
But there are those who have mentioned Nick and supporting him.
Maybe they are just using Nick's name out there to get some hype. People do talk about him.

I do think Nick was in the running so will have to see.
At least there's one thing I can say about Nick: he can dish it and take it.

Sorry, it was Chris Siegfried. I don't usually refer to him by his full name, and forgot there were so many Chris S's associated with the show.  We work for the same company.  I do not know if he knows this for sure.  I didn't push him for more information as I was really embarrased to ask all those questions in front of other co-workers, I though it would make me look nuts.   Someone asked him "did he know who it was?"   His response was "I heard it was Nick."  That was the only thing he said.

Well thanks so much for the info., always nice to have people here that have contacts. And while we shouldn't go crazy (this is me right now :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: ) it is a piece of good news that supports the possibility that maybe there are rumblings of Nick being the next lead. bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 50 2498057887 I could live with that....just sayin'.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:27 pm

Would it be possible to consolidate all of this Bachelor talk into one thread? I'm going back and forth between 3 or 4 threads to get all of the info and thought it might be nice to minimize clicks Smiley

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:29 pm

There really is nothing conclusive. I guess if somebody wants to duplicate in that thread, they can.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:44 pm

Nick's last IG pic had 3346 likes; Ben H's last IG pic is at 31992 likes. That's almost 10-fold with only a one season appearance and very little post-show interview coverage or evidence of self promotion.
Not sure how that factors with TPTB's decision-making process.

Still sounds like a "wait & see" IMO.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:48 pm

notarose wrote:Nick's last IG pic had 3346 likes; Ben H's last IG pic is at 31992 likes. That's almost 10-fold with only a one season appearance and very little post-show interview coverage or evidence of self promotion.
Not sure how that factors with TPTB's decision-making process.

Still sounds like a "wait & see" IMO.

Arie was a lot more popular than Chris at the time on SM, and he was still not picked. I think they probably do take into consideration, but I don't think it's the determining factor.

It's crazy how popular Ben is, though!

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:54 pm

This fun forum is becoming more a discussion forum. What is going on

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 50 1f49b  bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 50 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

+64
Lymie36
KK4
DMBFan
rhondam
lovelove7