SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lolla - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 56 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by rhondam Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:07 pm

I'm glad Andi gave Nick the credit he deserved by saying his intentions are genuine. That will go along way to help repair his reputation, even if it is only to tabloid readers Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

lolla - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 56 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:09 pm

I am in shock she has something nice to say about nick.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:23 pm

rhondam wrote:I'm glad Andi gave Nick the credit he deserved by saying his intentions are genuine. That will go along way to help repair his reputation, even if it is only to tabloid readers Smiley

She's writing a "tell all" book so hopefully any mention of Nick will also include something positive as well. That would be great.

:yes: There really is no longer a purpose or payoff in slamming Nick. She was taken to task by several rag mags for her "mean tweets". She would also likely be aware of how Nancy and Nightline Nick used "mean K&S clips" when they interviewed Nick to basically shame their behavior. Nick bashing has become "unfashionable".

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:29 pm

notarose wrote:
rhondam wrote:I'm glad Andi gave Nick the credit he deserved by saying his intentions are genuine. That will go along way to help repair his reputation, even if it is only to tabloid readers Smiley

She's writing a "tell all" book so hopefully any mention of Nick will also include something positive as well.  That would be great.

:yes:  There really is no longer a purpose or payoff in slamming Nick.  She was taken to task by several rag mags for her "mean tweets".  She would also likely be aware of how Nancy and Nightline Nick used "mean K&S clips" when they interviewed Nick to basically shame their behavior. Nick bashing has become "unfashionable".

Yes it has. Very unfashionable and to kick someone when they are down?
Well, even Nightline called Shawn pudgy Ryan Gosling.
Joshua guest on AfterParadise called Shawn, Alf.
And GMA/Nightline and Nancy Odell were against K&S making fun of Nick.

Nick is not a villain.
He never has been... even CH says he is not a villain just a guy who falls in love easily and hard and may go about things different from other guys but he is genuine about love.
Kaitlyn said Nick was on the show for the right reasons.
Andi says he is genuine.
None of these people like the guy but they all say the same thing: Nick is genuine about love.
If that is not what the main purpose for being the Bachelor then I don't know what is.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:51 pm

Nick is a dominant topic in three different threads!!
Like him or not, people can't stop talking about him, laugh out loud!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:11 pm

sdmom wrote:Nick is a dominant topic in three different threads!!
It's why I find tweets and posts that say "Not Nick" or "Anybody but Nick" for bachelor hilarious. lolla - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 56 3806527698

These people don't realize that by using Nick's name they are only reinforcing Nick presence in overshadowing everything he touches. :Nod:

Nick eclipses both leads (Andi and Kaitlyn) and their F1s.

This season was the Nick show, the ATFR was the Nick show and even the After Paradise first ep was the Nick show.

Not sure if Nick is TB. But I am sure that he is what people talk about.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:24 pm

^^
I started watching BIP after show but found it too boring. hmmm  
I did watch BIP.  The only "clue" I think I "saw" was what looked like a guy silhouette with arms stretched standing on a rock or something.  Ben H had a similiar pic on his IG. Could be a foiler though.
What was the "Nick" clue people saw?

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:59 pm

A random guy, maybe production, in the distance of a camera shot, his back to the camera, on one of his legs, on his calf there was an N written on it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:09 pm

And Jared made a comment about getting closure. Some assumed that Nick was being referred to as he deserves closure to his story.

IMO, TPTB are just playing with viewers.... Getting people to watch BIP.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:A random guy, maybe production, in the distance of a camera shot, his back to the camera, on one of his legs, on his calf there was an N written on it.

yes thanks Smiley
Which day?  Is there a SC?

I suspect Ben H might/would say no.  K's season was rather tawdry and somewhat tainted.  Ben is involved with charity that supports children and although he represented himself well (I really like him - strong, excellent communication skills, calm, and more mature than his lead) I think he is just as "lovable" off screen as he would be on and is a very smart cookie who can find a relationship without the show.  He didn't come across as someone "craving" the spotlight or looking for the next 16th minute. He may not feel it's worth handing over his reputation.  Not a sure bet.

Last edited by notarose on Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:46 am

This. It makes me chuckle a bit because the dislike he gets are so passionate from certain people, but you know they're just fueling the fire. I think he'll actually get more viewership than lose it if he becomes TB because people will HAVE to watch him and either root for him or see him fail at finding love.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:02 am

california90 wrote:

This. It makes me chuckle a bit because the dislike he gets are so passionate from certain people, but you know they're just fueling the fire. I think he'll actually get more viewership than lose it if he becomes TB because people will HAVE to watch him and either root for him or see him fail at finding love.
Yup. It's hilarious.
People talk about him, love him or love to hate him.
It's too funny because for or against him, Nick is still the name mentioned.
People are compelled to talk about him, especially those who say they won't watch him if he is lead.
Maybe that will work for past leads but not for Nick -- I think people's curiosity will get the better of them and they will be compelled to watch just like they are compelled to keep talking about someone they don't like.
giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

+64
Lymie36
KK4
DMBFan
rhondam
lovelove7