SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

abc - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 70 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by Seabear Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:01 pm

*edited**I thought Nick was just being Nick.  I felt he gave an entertaining commentary on the podcast.  Nicks ability to be authentic and to appreciate that in others is one of the things I like best about him.  Add his humor and sarcastic wit along with a true ability to appreciate good in others and I'm all in.  I like people who are multi dimensional and Nick fits that to a tee! Hugesmile
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

abc - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 70 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:09 pm

Please keep in mind not to discuss other forum members whether it be a fan or discussion thread.
Thank you.
We are all members of the same forum regardless of thread topic, season etc.
:sending flowers

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:15 pm

Sorry....  I'm still learning the boundaries on what constitutes individual vs general forum opinions. hmmm
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:16 pm

Imo, what I personally see as Nick's biggest flaw that he is not a blank slate.
Not a blank slate with which to project one's fantasies of how a guy/bachelor/contestant/tv-character etc should be.
Instead, Nick has this ability to overpower everything so much so that who he is overpowers any "ideals/fantasies" one may have about him.

I think Nick likely is frustrating because he cannot be put into a box and labeled because he is more than just one thing...
Nick is a villain and a hero.
He is a saint and sinner.
He's a loser and a winner.
Hes a bad guy and a good guy.
He's deep and shallow.
He's humble and confident.
.... the list goes on.

Ultimately, imo, Nick is a paradox, he is so multi-layered  and multi-dimensional that he is a whole person.
He is not one-dimensional and that is frustrating - especially for a show where one dimensionality is what being a contestant and being The Bachelor is all about.
From Nick's podcast, I realized that not only is he a multi-dimensional person but he looks at the world with a multi-dimensional perspective.
Every contestant/person he talked about he talked about them as a "whole" person... more than just an edit or one dimensional.

Kind of amazing, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:31 pm

abc - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 70 11356748_395350920669155_255603316_n

@leniepanini
Arguing with #NickViall about who should be the next #Bachelor. I said @higgins.ben, but that he should date/marry @amyshkaaa emojiemoji #thebachelorette #abc
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:40 pm

I like Nick and I think its great he is getting all this attention, but my question is WHY is he getting all this attention?  If not for the Bachelor, then what?  What is going on?
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:58 pm

OnePromise wrote:So sorry to change the subject, but I have heard "through the grapevine" from a reliable source (my brother lives in Milwaukee and works with a family friend of Nick's) that Nick did in fact try to show up the first week of filming Kaitlyn's season (by going to LA the first week) and TPTB turned him away and told him he could come back a few weeks later.  So it makes sense why his work was aware of the potential for a leave of absence when the show started.  (RS said that he was planning to appear for weeks as his job knew about it.)  It just speaks to the nature of his intentions regarding Kaitlyn as he would have preferred to enter the "game" on "equal footing" with all the other guys, but to amp up the drama TPTB denied his request and delayed his appearance.  He really liked her considering that he came back a month later to pursue her on week four.  It does make me a little peeved at Kaitlyn for making it seem like it was Nick's idea to show up late and not arrive in the limo on the first night.

An extremely reliable source told me this is not the case. Nick did not try to go on the show, and he did not go to L.A. He was contacted 2-3 weeks into filming about going on the show.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:04 am

The podcast was awesome Smiley.  

As for why Nick is getting the attention?  Because he's interesting and well-spoken is my guess; and he was also probably asked by the women doing to the podcasts to, and because (from what I remember) HuffPo and Bustle were super supportive of him during K's season, so why not?  I think at this point it's all just Nick having fun.

(Also, the podcast made me even more fangirly laugh out loud.  Still no actual sightings, but it's all good)

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:17 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
OnePromise wrote:So sorry to change the subject, but I have heard "through the grapevine" from a reliable source (my brother lives in Milwaukee and works with a family friend of Nick's) that Nick did in fact try to show up the first week of filming Kaitlyn's season (by going to LA the first week) and TPTB turned him away and told him he could come back a few weeks later.  So it makes sense why his work was aware of the potential for a leave of absence when the show started.  (RS said that he was planning to appear for weeks as his job knew about it.)  It just speaks to the nature of his intentions regarding Kaitlyn as he would have preferred to enter the "game" on "equal footing" with all the other guys, but to amp up the drama TPTB denied his request and delayed his appearance.  He really liked her considering that he came back a month later to pursue her on week four.  It does make me a little peeved at Kaitlyn for making it seem like it was Nick's idea to show up late and not arrive in the limo on the first night.

An extremely reliable source told me this is not the case. Nick did not try to go on the show, and he did not go to L.A. He was contacted 2-3 weeks into filming about going on the show.
Wow! They asked him to come on the show? Kaitlyn asked him?

I still am wrapping my head around how Nick was on his SM while filming.

I don't know what is going on but something is going on! (I know, I sound nuts! laugh out loud)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:38 am

kimberlyg wrote:The podcast was awesome Smiley.  

As for why Nick is getting the attention?  Because he's interesting and well-spoken is my guess; and he was also probably asked by the women doing to the podcasts to, and because (from what I remember) HuffPo and Bustle were super supportive of him during K's season, so why not?  I think at this point it's all just Nick having fun.

(Also, the podcast made me even more fangirly laugh out loud.  Still no actual sightings, but it's all good)

yes  I agree.
It also brings to mind his mom saying, during HTD, that she missed seeing his playful side.  A good thing that may have come out of this season's experience is that he realized he can find inspiration for being playful and fun-loving simply by connecting with people who have reached out to him through blogs or by trying things he always thought he might like to do but never made time for.  Embracing moments by self activating his inner child. Channeling positive energy.

I think it's inspirational to witness Nick venturing into new territories and sharing his adventures on SM. Adulthood can get fairly staid if all you do is work and then the same old same old.  I'm loving this journey Nick is taking us on. It doesn't have to be for anything in particular and he's stated enough times that he prefers to be liked but his life isn't about the opinions of others.  It could simply be another step in his personal evolution.  Deeply satisfying.  Hugesmile

Last edited by notarose on Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:41 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

Interesting... I am sorry GA that due to my source I don't think that I will be swayed on this one. But, it is always good to hear from all the sources.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:20 am

GA, I have to say tyvm for having the Nick Fan Thread!!!! I'm not sure why I venture away from here, it is pretty crazy out there and you'd think things would get better over time... Thanks....

abc - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 70 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

+64
Lymie36
KK4
DMBFan
rhondam
lovelove7