SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 71 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by mysthelma Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:43 am

I am just not sure why people will nitpit the Nick podcast and have an issue with such a fun, snarky comments he made about the show and it's characters, something which has been done to him two seasons. It is what it it....  Can't please them all and Nick certainly knows that and continues to represent his real authentic self
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 71 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:08 am

Loved the podcast! I think at this point Nick would be in trouble by those who are not fans if he said the sky is blue. Damn it, Nick, what shade of blue? It doesn't matter what he says, unless he is loved, the sweetest thing he can say will be picked apart.

Last edited by 2boys3girls on Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I need to learn to proofread.)

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:23 am

Really enjoyed the podcast! Nick was great, and I enjoyed every minute of his take on the show, on each contestant, on the role of Bachelor, and so much more. His analytical opinions are spot-on, and he has a brilliant, multi-dimensional mind for sure. Love his sense of humor and snark, he is such an all-around great guy. Super comfortable with who he is... This franchise would be ever so lucky to have him as TB this next season. He will handle the whole thing, no doubt about it, haha! Best funny bit of the podcast for me; when he said Jared probably knew for sure Clare was not for him the minute she started screaming and acting so weird on the bungee jump, haha! I thought the same thing while watching that moment!! Nick gets hotter and hotter by the day... makes me weak in the knees, haha! Love being part of this Fan Forum guys Smiley

bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 71 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:38 am

Even though this is a fan thread, this is still part of the forum. Members that are not fans will come to read in fan threads.
Please, do not discuss negatively what you perceive is going on in a discussion thread. Members have a right to discuss in those threads, just as members have a right to fan in fan threads.
Thank you. Smiley
We want this to be a good place for each thread, not just some. :Nod:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:45 am

Now we know that Nick is not the bachelor hopefully we will have a chance to keep a tab on him and see what his life is like and hopefully get to come in and read on him.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:08 am

As fun and exciting as it would have been for Nick to be Bachelor, I am very relieved it is not going to be him. Maybe he can do more podcasts. He is so fun to follow!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:21 am

I loved Nick's podcast and take on things.
Would love to see him do that and possibly more.
If anyone can use their stint on this show as a platform I think it is Nick.
I recall his article last year in Bustle about how to overcome break ups.
Nick has many, many talents. With being so settled in a career for a decade or so working towards it I think he has the ability to now pursue other interests of his.
Not to mention his modeling... how many 30+ year olds are signed to Wilhelmina at that age?
I am interested in seeing where life takes Nick.

The best thing about this year for Nick, imo, is that I am getting to see Nick ride the crest of the waves that he makes.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:28 am

There is one thing about Nick not been the bachelor he is out of Fleiss nasty hand god be praised.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:32 am

Sorry, I am more interested in the current Australia Bachelor now so I missed how we confirm Nick is not the next lead? Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:37 am

The US mag cover have meet the new bachelor with Ben photo no article yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:57 am

I think I am more relieved than anything... As much as Nick would make a fantastic and interesting bachelor no doubt a ratings gold, let's be honest the producers were not going to play fair and he is better off without this franchise for a 3rd time

Last edited by mysthelma on Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:11 pm

Ultimately, I think what I'm most relieved about isn't the edit or TPTB, but that Nick is going to  find love and not on a TV show.

Bottom line... as much as I like to see Nick on my TV, the realities for any lead to find "The One" and do so with as little damage to the foundation (which, let's be honest the foundation is built on a polygamous structure) are not good.

It doesn't matter edit, good guy or bad guy, or even the outcome, what matters is motivation.
Ultimately, those who go to be lead are motivated by one common thing: fame.
For one to say it is solely love is ridiculous, imo, because this is certainly not the way to find a wife by kissing/possibly having sex with/dating multiple women and then getting engaged so one can "date" this person one knows a total of a day or two.

If I had a son I would never want him to find his wife on this TV show.
Now if it ended in a girlfriend only and that was the ending? Maybe.
But the lack of seriousness when it comes to what an engagement in the real world should be about is ultimately then showing me anyone who chooses lead does so for TV with that very, very slim chance at love.

I think Nick knows this and the only reason he considered being TB (as he said) was because he felt like he could go about it with both fame and love, hand in hand. He's never pretended otherwise.
Nick said he is not after a title or position and that speaks to his true intentions: love.
I think at the end of the day, everyone has said that Nick is genuine about love and it is this very trait of his being genuine about love that I believe ensures Nick is only suited to find love in a genuine way -- something this show is not.

Again, someone is always looking out for Nick. :Nod:

jmo and sorry for longer post.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

+64
Lymie36
KK4
DMBFan
rhondam
lovelove7