SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 76 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by rosesrREd Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:24 pm

sdmom wrote:^Is he back in Chicago?

Yes. He's back in Chicago.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 76 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by Seabear Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:35 am

All anyone wants to talk about is Nick.  Nick here, Nick there, Nick everywhere!!!  I'll bet TPTB are having a hard time letting go of their cash cow, (actually brash bull.)  By building all this hype around Nick, if and when they choose Ben H, they are going to have a huge uproar from the #teamNick-ers.  It is actually funny because I think they have gotten themselves in a quandary.  On Tenley's Periscope tonight she indicated that the final choice had not been made.  Who knows?  The soap opera continues......🚋

Anyhoo....  I am thrilled for Nick and his redemption of late.  I hope that his website is a huge success and great things come his way.  ITA he has the "it" factor.  I'm always team Nick!!! Hugesmile
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:07 am

So, to wrap it up ... Nick's public relations have changed sporadically this year, but I would presume all in organized/planned timetable ... taking advantage of given exposure of TB11 show and consequently the interest the ending gathered (something Nick was being able to anticipate, being the one in the known) ... not everything is related to TB and not everything has to do with the "proposed lead gig" ... that may or may not have been in his cards:
...in the last week of May he does the 1st photoshoot of this year with Gloss JR
...in the 1st week of June he appears on TV screen, joining TB11 season
and the media starts to write his story ... and uses the JR's photos
...in the 4th week of June the "controversial" episode airs ... and the media grabs Nick's SM statements for support
...in the 1st week of July he posts the pics of the 2nd photoshoot with Gloss JR
...in the 3rd week of July he does the 1st official WHML photoshoot
...in the last week of July airs FRC/ATFR and consequently Nick does media-round during his long week in LA
...in the first week of August:
- on 8/5 he changes the info/bio on his SM to "Live loud and love hard" ... adding @whitelabel.social to his IG
- on 8/6 his IG handle changes from @nick_viall28 to @nickviall
- on 8/7 his IG is verified
- on 8/12 he adds a link to his LLLL website on IG ...and then removes it
... during the entire July and August the media writes articles about Nick with a positive tune, cleaning up his image, sharing the information about his pre-show relationships, intentions, proposing him as the new bachelor ...

I personally don't think TPTB would give much of a c*** for one cast-member to go all this way by developing him a platform of communication with his fans/followers and consumers... it's much realistically for me to assume that whitelabel.social is doing its job and Nick is their satisfied client/partner.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:37 am

ITA Smiley Good summation Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:41 am

Wonder why he removed the link to his website LLLL

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 76 1f49b  Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 76 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:21 am

mysthelma wrote:Wonder why he removed the link to his website LLLL

It's still there for me.

http://liveloudlovehard.com/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:52 am

GA ... in IG info/bio ... yesterday when NR made notice that the site is on... he had the link written right after @whitelabel.social ... but maybe an hour later no, I don't see it there anymore ... yes, the site is on and everyone can view it, but I don't see the link in his "bio".

OT, when he changed his IG handle I couldn't find his IG by simply googling him anymore ... and even now when I type Nick Viall Instagram in Google I don't see the verified account ... only INK361 and websta link ....
but now I can open the old handle name @nick_viall28 again, with his old photos all up till the new ones from the podcast/interview ... and that account has 9 posts and 112 followers ... what's up with that?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:01 am

happygolucky wrote:GA ... in IG info/bio ... yesterday when NR made notice that the site is on... he had the link written right after @whitelabel.social ... but maybe an hour later no, I don't see it there anymore ... yes, the site is on and everyone can view it, but I don't see the link in his "bio".

OT, when he changed his IG handle I couldn't find his IG by simply googling him anymore ... and even now when I type Nick Viall Instagram in Google I don't see the verified account ... only INK361 and websta link ....
but now I can open the old handle name @nick_viall28 again, with his old photos all up till the new ones from the podcast/interview ... and that account has 9 posts and 112 followers ... what's up with that?

Someone, living in Springboro, Ohio, took over the username @nick_viall28 (after Nick dropped it)  and opened a fake Nick account on the 9th.

Last edited by julychild on Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:10 am

Not sure if this was posted anywhere.....

http://entertainthis.usatoday.com/2015/08/13/nick-viall-is-seriously-considering-being-the-next-bachelor/

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:22 am

I think we will never really know for sure, unless Nick or TPTB spill the secret if they've ever considered him, ever asked him, if he has turned them down or if they have changed their mind and went with another option... until then there will be speculations what Nick meant with the words he said ... because I could also read in his responses
- he was asked and he turned them down, so he answers about "serious consideration and incredible opportunity" to give his decision some weight and show respect to TPTB.
- he was considered, but they chose someone else, so he is just answering "what if" ... and stirring the pot, helping TPTB by keeping the buzz in the media and serving himself for keeping the topic relevant.
- he is still in the consideration and he voicing his reasoning why the door is still open.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:25 am

mysthelma wrote:Wonder why he removed the link to his website LLLL

No clue however he does plant little treasures for others to find.  Examples are his snapchat which existed long before he formally acknowledged it, the possible Periscope account that keeps gaining followers but has never been used, and now the momentary appearance of his website link on his IG profile that then disappeared.  It's like we fans are pirates on a wait&sea voyage.

Happygolucky, great summary up thread yes  Nick certainly has been transparent in acknowledging his association with a PR company.  By listing the company in his IG bio he showing he has nothing to hide.  I think it was a necessary calculation.  The Season 10 villain outcome couldn't have been good in terms of his professionalism (to the degree that people would be aware of the show) or in terms of how it effected family members.  Some show fans are very suseptable to edit as witnessed with the Clint/JJ bromance folly. Speaking of which, Clint IMO was masterful in countering his edit.  I think he is the smartest and most creative ever.  giggling  
Back to Nick, he appeared to have ignored opportunities post season 10 but this season has mined opportunities that compliment his pre-existing lifestyle: Chi bars/eateries, local festivals with VIP access to entertainers, the fashion industry via his mid-west modelling contract.  He has also returned "the kindness" of bloggers and entertainment journalists through personal contact which is like entering into a reciprocal partnership. They get inside access to the "man of the hour" while he gets a platform for his rebranding/ideas and broadens his social network.  As a consequence, his rebranding - the gradual reveal of his authentic self - has eroded past edit. In a way, he is a prototype of what can be done in the future by others in the spotlight to counter false public perception.
I also agree that TPTB wouldn't bother to invest in anyone doing this. They don't invest much in their leads and their F1 post-show aside from a few events so no reason why they would do so for a F2 whether they choose him as next TB or not. TPTB know fans will watch regardless of who next lead is.
This reads "self-initiated" to me because it has legs, meaning the contacts Nick has built open doors to all sorts of future opportunities that have longevity.  Perks that potentially lead to more perks without a hand feeding him that he would be beholding to.

Last edited by notarose on Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:36 am

Great post NotaRose!! I agree Smiley!!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

+64
Lymie36
KK4
DMBFan
rhondam
lovelove7