SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 74 of 75 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by quietpal Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:20 am

AmyB wrote:
timfan wrote:Seeing nick talk to Kaitlyn was like last year he really wants to come off as the victim oh poor me I got dumped again jmo
It's as though no one else has ever been F2 before! And it happening twice is his own fault - he didn't have to come back a second time.
But he wanted to. For K. It didn't work out, and now both have moved on jmo.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:20 am

Nick sat so far away from kaitlyn it was comical if he could sit 2 blocks away he would laugh out loud. I believe he is over her when he see how she valued his friendship.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:21 am

All things said, Nick did well I think. If he isn't The Bachelor, then I am even more impressed by his performance tonight laugh out loud.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 74 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:22 am

mercieme wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
SueSt wrote:

The tip of the iceberg??

Of course, and with as little time as they spent on the "happy couple" it seems as if TPTB aren't expecting it too last either.

But how is this different from the happy couple last Bachelorette season....TPTB just wanted to make it about Nick IMO.

IMO, they want to make it about Nick b/c he is authentic. The 'happy' couple reads like a plug nickel, Nick is the real deal. On some level, that's what people are drawn too... at least I am.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:22 am

I like how Nick was talking about how his relationship with Kaitlyn was starting to take off just as she was being cast for the co-lead. And they were both thinking, maybe...then later Nick said that if he hadn't come on the show, he might have always wondered what might have been. At least he gave it his best shot. But it's got to be hard.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:22 am

bleuberry wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
bleuberry wrote:And sorry folks, but the Vialls are a weird bunch. Why they would be there and have Bella there too I will never understand. There's no good reason IMO.

For support. Plain and simple. I see no reason any of his family should not be there. If they can drag them through 2 HTDs, they can drag them to this.  
CH did his damnedest to make all 3 cast be crazed terrorists and no one bit. Family eye contact and reassurance helped reassure at least one cast person.

Okay the adults I could maaaaybe see, but little Bella?? IDK. no no This show is enough of a mindf*ck for the participants, I wish they'd leave kids out of it.

Bella is fine. She has lots of loved family members and Nick will always love her and thats probably all that matters to her. Maybe she wanted to be there to support her brother? This is probably something their family have talked about and were okay with or she was OK with.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:22 am

I can't hate on Kait. At least she showed a bit of remorse and genuine feeling. Far from ice queen Andi IMO, though the huge eye roll was a bit rude. But yeah, Nick could've stopped harping on some things sooner. He does have this need to have the last word, which is a bit annoying at times, but then again he did have a point. It was obvious to anyone watching the finale that she had her mind set on Shawn at least since her sis said she's Team Shawn, so no need to bring Nick all the way to the FRC. But yeah, he could've let it go sooner, because what's done is done. I'm glad he interrupted CH to wish her all the best though. Didn't end on super awkward note.

Hard to tell how happy Kait and Shawn really are, because he suffers from the RBF syndrome. He didn't look as enthusiastic as she did, but he never does so... I do think he's been reading here since he made such a big deal about finally being able to stand up for Kaitlyn. Just so we know he really wanted to all along. Sure. Not that confident about their chances, but we'll see.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:23 am

It was fun chatting with you all Smiley

I will check back to see if there is a watch thread for BIP

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:23 am

mizzoufan wrote: It was fun chatting with you all Smiley

I will check back to see if there is a watch thread for BIP

There will be a live watch thread. So join us on Sunday! :Nod:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:23 am

I missed most of the comments because I was late getting started.

I never really care about the LCDs but the MTP was pretty good for both guys. It seemed clear they favored Shawn though.

I was really glad Kaitlyn stopped Nick from proposing. She could have stopped him sooner but they never do. I was wondering if she wanted to tell him on ATFR she couldn't let him go earlier but of course she couldn't even if it was true.

Shawn with Nick was better than it could have been if CH had his way. It was so obvious that he wanted it to get heated but luckily neither guy bought into it. I thought Shawn did really well. I liked that he said he only talked about Nick 3% of the time but they showed all of them. Also that the good parts with Kaitlyn for him (& Nick) weren't shown. Trying to take the veil off a little. Good for him.

Nick did well the whole time but I wish he hadn't come on the show and really wish his family weren't on ATFR. I'm assuming they weren't actually watching, especially Bella. Hopefully Nick goes back to his life in Chicago and finds someone the old fashioned way.

I kind of like that they brought out Shawn & Kaitlyn first instead of just Kaitlyn especially since they had almost no time at the end. I know there were breakup rumors but I don't think they're good enough actors to fake it that well. No bets on how long they last but right now at least they look good together. I really didn't see a Nick related problem. If there had been Shawn would have left during the show imo.

Now why didn't they show more of their great chemistry during the season? no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:24 am

Shawn and Kaitlyn have a connection. Even if they can't have any real conversations or have any future plans of being together. Congrats. Nick handled himself well. So did Kaitlyn. Woo hoo. This season is over. Thank goodness. See you for Bachelor Ben.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:25 am

I though the ending when Shawn talked about being able to defendi her was so sweet. She must really feel loved and protected by him which is all any woman can ask for. Who knows if they will last or not, but I hope they enjoy the moments and the ride and wish them all the best!
As a non "nick chic", I also wish him the best and hope he finds exactly the right woman for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 75 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+47
luvstx
Iluvbachette
quietpal
california90
Carolinagirl1864
LoveDovez
Diana
richmondrose
eirekay
djogbenyuie
Iam4UGA