SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by OnePromise Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:37 am

I was so proud of Nick tonight.  He did an excellent job of expressing himself in a calm, clear manner.  He handled all the things that CH tried to throw at him.  Two things stood out to me about the episode.

1.) His "greater than a moment" comment at the FRC.  I do believe that Kaitlyn loved Nick, but what he was trying to point out was that she did not share the same type of love for him that he had for her.  She had love for him in the moment... It was obviously fleeting. Contrastingly, he had love for her "greater than a moment"... Love to last a lifetime.  Kudos to Nick for stating that fact in such a succinct and poetic way!

2.) At the ATFR, Nick stated that she took something from him.  IMO, he was referring to the fact that she allowed him to propose.  He can not take those words back or un-say them.  She took that away from him.  I totally understand this way of thinking as a he basically told her that he was hers if she would have him.  He basically proposed without saying the last few words.  And she should have stopped him as soon as he arrived at the mansion.  It would have been the kind thing to do for her so called friend Nick.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:37 am

RealitySteve
That's a wrap on another successful season. Those in the DFW area, check me out tmrw morning on "Good Morning Texas." 

laugh out loud #blamekait

Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:37 am

If they plugging Ben H then the Bachelor is yet to be decided.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:38 am

JK is showing the clip where he predicted Shawn as f1! Jimmy knows!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:38 am

Jimmy Kimmel rocks, he is just hilarious right now y'all; laying it thick on TPTB and their claim of most dramatic show ever script falling flat.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:41 am

AllAboutLove wrote:This ATFR was so weird. They showed Nick proposal rejection but not Shawn proposing? They even cut off Nick wishing the best to Kaitlyn. They hate them all but I'd say TPTB like Nick more than they do K&S and all K&S kept doing was trying to plug Ben H for bachelor. Rolling Eyes

Yup. They typically show the F1 proposal, but they didn't tonight. They showed the F2 rejection instead. Shawn and Kaitlyn have made no plans beyond getting coffee. The couples that have lasted have made the move to be near one another immediately.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:41 am

bleuberry wrote:RealitySteve
That's a wrap on another successful season. Those in the DFW area, check me out tmrw morning on "Good Morning Texas." 

laugh out loud #blamekait

cantstopl console

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:42 am

AllAboutLove wrote:This ATFR was so weird. They showed Nick proposal rejection but not Shawn proposing? They even cut off Nick wishing the best to Kaitlyn. They hate them all but I'd say TPTB like Nick more than they do K&S and all K&S kept doing was trying to plug Ben H for bachelor. Rolling Eyes

maybe its because nick didn't spoil it this season likehe did last time laugh out loud. #snapchatgate

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:44 am

I'm pretty CH was going to get a bonus if they were able to get Nick to say "Why did you sext me if you didn't love me". It's okay, Chris. Solid attempt.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:44 am

rosesrREd wrote:

Yup.  They typically show the F1 proposal, but they didn't tonight. They showed the F2 rejection instead. Shawn and Kaitlyn have made no plans beyond getting coffee. The couples that have lasted have made the move to be near one another immediately.

Actually they didn't show the F1 proposal last season as well, last one they showed was Des and Chris. So my guess is because they wanted to focus on Nick, we shall see if they don't show the proposal again next bachelorette season.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:45 am

I am glad she didn't have Nick propose but I really wish she hadn't let him pick out a ring and told him before the limo ride. Clearly she knew the morning of the proposal day she was gonna let him go. Sounds like she agrees that not letting him go sooner was a mistake.

So ready for this season to be over! I leave this season as I entered it...a NickChick. The odds for relationships making it are never good with this show. I wish K and N the best. They seem like a perfect couple!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:45 am

If there were tension, then Shawn wouldn't have talked about having her back, why say that if there's trouble. He seems like a honest man, he wasn't going for Chris H. tomfoolery. Congratulations Shawn and Kaitlyn!!!
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
leselihau
ironcat
Newto
Sprite
LoveDovez
dw_a_mom
nuts2uiam
beader
GypsySarah
Emilia23_12
sbolduc