SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 20 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:16 pm

I just have to say it. Leslie looks like she was ridden hard and put away wet both physically and mentally.
Kudos to you, Mia. Enjoyed reading your posts--even the lengthy ones. :Nod:
I guess it's more impressive to have a future s-i-l that finds expressing himself in his mother tongue challenging and presently is unemployed.  Heck, Shawn would look good in a loin cloth and carrying a club--so if they ever do a Flintstone 2 Movie with his new nose he should be a shoe-in.  I can see him dragging Kaitlyn by the roots of her hair, all while she rolls her eyes and incessantly licks her teeth in anticipation of their next snatchchat.  Be proud Leslie, there is a future in Flintstones 2.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:20 pm

IMO, the Nick that is self-assured and knows his own worth showed up on ATFR. No mumbling, no fingers at mouth, he was free and the rose-colored glasses fell off the moment Kailtyn tried to make him feel like he owed her something when she dumped him -- he didn't. It was like he had an "aha" moment when he said to her that his love was more than a moment... he finally saw her true colors and I think he has given her tons of support post-filming and benefit of the doubt even on ATFR and she tried to play her feelings off for Nick like they were the same level as with Ben H which is such nonsense since Ben H himself said on MTA that it was "obvious" there was more with Shawn and Nick with Kaitlyn. Rolling Eyes  

Also, IMHO, Nick looked more manly than Shawn did on ATFR and acted more mature and all I could think was "Now there's a man!":Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:22 pm

Di_ATL wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:Yeah...I don't blame her for that. But, she didn't need to tell him she loved him over and over again (which she admitted). That's not something a lead typically does (how much flack did Chris get just for saying I'm falling in love with you to three girls), and she had to know that it was not an appropriate thing to say to someone you're going to dump.

I am just not understanding why Kaitlyn is catching flack for saying she loved Nick. I do believe she did love him or have love for him, "the difference" she was IN LOVE with Shawn. People say i love you in many faucets to friends, to family, to their boyfriend or girlfriend (which in a since he was briefly in the bach bubble)... But Nick being 34 truly could not be so nieve to think she wasnt possibly telling Shawn that too knowing he was still their and in the back of his mind their had to be an inkling of doubt, i mean this aint his first rodeo on the show and how it works.

*snip*

Perhaps because the whole format of this show is that the lead is supposed to refrain from sharing her feelings before the FRC. That is precisely why last season Nick assumed Andi loved him, even though she didn't say so, and then at ATFR she threw it in his face that she never did and claimed she would've said so if she had. This time Kaitlyn does what Andi didn't and tells him ILY over and over and he's supposed to just assume that means nothing more than friendly love? Nick is not a friend or a family member, he's a guy who's planning to propose to her in a few days. You can't just throw the L word around like it means nothing in that scenario. And it sure didn't mean much if she was prepared to humiliate him like that. I'm so glad he called her out on it right there and then.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:26 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I just have to say it. Leslie looks like she was ridden hard and put away wet both physically and mentally.
I guess it's more impressive to have a future s-i-l that finds expressing himself in his mother tongue challenging and presently is unemployed.  Heck, Shawn would look good in a loin cloth and carrying a club--so if they ever do a Flintstone 2 Movie with his new nose he should be a shoe-in.  I can see him dragging Kaitlyn by the roots of her hair, all while she rolls her eyes and incessantly licks her teeth in anticipation of their next snatchchat.  Be proud Leslie, there is a future in Flintstones 2.

rofl rofl rofl I think I'm gonna frame this!! Awesome!! Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 20 3806527698
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by sissyintexas Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:30 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I just have to say it. Leslie looks like she was ridden hard and put away wet both physically and mentally.

rofl rofl rofl   I think I'm gonna frame this!!  Awesome!! Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 20 3806527698
Agree completely.

sissyintexas

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:42 pm

mindless wrote:
Di_ATL wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:Yeah...I don't blame her for that. But, she didn't need to tell him she loved him over and over again (which she admitted). That's not something a lead typically does (how much flack did Chris get just for saying I'm falling in love with you to three girls), and she had to know that it was not an appropriate thing to say to someone you're going to dump.

I am just not understanding why Kaitlyn is catching flack for saying she loved Nick. I do believe she did love him or have love for him, "the difference" she was IN LOVE with Shawn. People say i love you in many faucets to friends, to family, to their boyfriend or girlfriend (which in a since he was briefly in the bach bubble)... But Nick being 34 truly could not be so nieve to think she wasnt possibly telling Shawn that too knowing he was still their and in the back of his mind their had to be an inkling of doubt, i mean this aint his first rodeo on the show and how it works.

*snip*

Perhaps because the whole format of this show is that the lead is supposed to refrain from sharing her feelings before the FRC. That is precisely why last season Nick assumed Andi loved him, even though she didn't say so, and then at ATFR she threw it in his face that she never did and claimed she would've said so if she had. This time Kaitlyn does what Andi didn't and tells him ILY over and over and he's supposed to just assume that means nothing more than friendly love? Nick is not a friend or a family member, he's a guy who's planning to propose to her in a few days. You can't just throw the L word around like it means nothing in that scenario. And it sure didn't mean much if she was prepared to humiliate him like that. I'm so glad he called her out on it right there and then.

I totally get what you're saying... here again, when one says I love you, it can mean different things at different depths depending on who is saying the words. I have known many ppl to say i love you very easily in life and then again I myself do not say the ILY unless i mean them and especially in a significant other relationship. This season was a season of many broken rules so yes, Kaitlyn said them where Andi didnt but maybe Kaitlyn said them because she knew that was a point Nick made last season...just like his point of saying "they" did fiance type stuff but this season the week after he comes on the show they have sex, so is it really stuff ONLY for his fiance? Suspect

Nick seems fine and hopefully he stays away from this franchise and all it shitucks.
Kaitlyn picked who she felt the strongest connection with as she said today, as she went on every date she lived it and in that moment she felt something, but once she returned back from her dates, all she could think about was Shawn.
I firmly believe "Everything happens for a reason"

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:05 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I hate to agree with RS, but... 

Could I understand his frustration when she was talking to him after stopping his proposal? Absolutely. Did I feel bad for the guy? Yes and no. Yes in the fact that no break up is ever fun. Ever. It just isn’t. And a break up on national television is that much worse. However, I say no because this is a show. He knew going in what this show is capable of and what could possibly happen to him. He just went through this a year ago. The second you sign on the dotted line (especially for a second time), you are at the mercy of the producers. You have no say in anything. They will tell the story they want to tell no matter how badly it might trample on somebody’s feelings or emotions. Nick was this season’s victim, plain and simple. Sure, he can ask Kaitlyn all he wants afterwards, “Well why didn’t you just spare me the embarrassment,” or “Why just not let me go early,” etc. I’m here to tell you it’s because that’s not a decision for her to make. Of course she rambled on and gave him some convoluted answer that he still probably doesn’t understand, but the real answer, the one that she couldn’t say, is “the producer’s made me.” Absolutely, 100% that speech by Nick and almost proposal was supposed to happen and Kaitlyn couldn’t do anything about it. I don’t think Kaitlyn is a mean, vindictive person, and yes, she obviously cared about Nick. So no one that cares about someone else would put them through that unless they were forced to. You are a pawn in their game. I guarantee she didn’t want to hear Nick make that speech and almost propose, but she had no choice. She just couldn’t tell him that on the ATFR.

Bleu thanks for posting this. I happen to agree completely with RS (as much as it pains me to do so) and I've posted this many times - as recently as (I think) earlier today - Kaitlyn let Nick go so far as to say what he said for one reason and one reason only - the producers made her and that's the one thing she couldn't say to Nick even though it's the truth. This is exactly what they did to Ashley (well they also lied to her) to get her to let Ben propose. We can say she had a choice but IMO the reality is she didn't have any choice. I should come as no surprise that there's a phrase in the contract like "I agree to follow all of Producer's rules, directions and instructions in all matters (including Participant selection and decisions regarding the creation and implementation of terms, conditions and rules governing the Series)."

She had no choice.

JMHO

I don't think we will know for sure if she had no choice, but I agree with this article:

http://www.eonline.com/news/680794/could-nick-viall-become-the-next-bachelor-after-getting-brutally-dumped-again

Our sources also revealed that although Kaitlyn may have been encouraged by show producers to prolonge the breakup with Nick to make it better TV, the decision, ultimately was hers. "At the end of the day, no one has a gun to their heads," says a Bachelorette insider. "Whether or not producers suggested it doesn't really matter. All they can do is make the suggestion. Everyone is free to do whatever they want and she could have stopped him at any time. Nick lost some respect for her because of it."

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:12 pm

mindless wrote:

And multiple sleeping together events - what does that mean ?
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:21 pm

OMG Kasha, this made me laugh....love it. cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:24 pm

Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 20 11373563_673497189418324_473800522_n
theyearofelan the happiest day of any woman's life is the day she is between the man she truly loves...and me.... love you forever @kaitlynbristowe you're the biggest most wonderful pain in my azz ever and I adore you. and Shawn, take mighty fine care of this one. she's special
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:28 pm

sdmom wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I hate to agree with RS, but... 

Bleu thanks for posting this. I happen to agree completely with RS (as much as it pains me to do so) and I've posted this many times - as recently as (I think) earlier today - Kaitlyn let Nick go so far as to say what he said for one reason and one reason only - the producers made her and that's the one thing she couldn't say to Nick even though it's the truth. This is exactly what they did to Ashley (well they also lied to her) to get her to let Ben propose. We can say she had a choice but IMO the reality is she didn't have any choice. I should come as no surprise that there's a phrase in the contract like "I agree to follow all of Producer's rules, directions and instructions in all matters (including Participant selection and decisions regarding the creation and implementation of terms, conditions and rules governing the Series)."

She had no choice.

JMHO

I don't think we will know for sure if she had no choice, but I agree with this article:

http://www.eonline.com/news/680794/could-nick-viall-become-the-next-bachelor-after-getting-brutally-dumped-again

Our sources also revealed that although Kaitlyn may have been encouraged by show producers to prolonge the breakup with Nick to make it better TV, the decision, ultimately was hers. "At the end of the day, no one has a gun to their heads," says a Bachelorette insider. "Whether or not producers suggested it doesn't really matter. All they can do is make the suggestion. Everyone is free to do whatever they want and she could have stopped him at any time. Nick lost some respect for her because of it."

Wasn't it Kaitlyn that just stated in an interview that she was under no contractual obligation to pick someone, the choice was hers? So if she's allowed to choose no one, I'm sure she could have put her foot down and refused to take Nick as far as she did. I do believe she was probably heavily persuaded, but given this isn't her first rodeo, she should have been aware of the producers manipulative tactics.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:41 pm

Imo, i was Kaitlyn's choice, no matter what TPTB did or didn't do, the whole "TPTB made me do it" can't just apply to everything.

And based on the fact that Kaitlyn was blogging and doing snapchat recaps her way and spoiled her own season and still acted like her relationship with Nick was the same level as Ben H (when Ben H said on MTA it wasn't) is just hypocrisy (according to Ben).

If TPTB made Nick F2, then TPTB made Shawn F1 and so on and so on. JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
leselihau
ironcat
Newto
Sprite
LoveDovez
dw_a_mom
nuts2uiam
beader
GypsySarah
Emilia23_12
sbolduc