SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by isittrue Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:21 pm

http://www.ibtimes.com/inside-bachelorette-star-kaitlyn-bristowes-dream-wedding-celebrity-party-planner-2036534

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:32 am

Ashley I from Farmer season and BIP2 was on After Paradise. She had opportunity to witness Kaitlyn and Shawn together in NYC rapping date and said she picked him for her f1 because of how they interacted.

Kinda funny as I was unspoiled at time and that's the date/episode when I first really started paying attention to their chemistry. She seemed to be touching him quite a bit around other guys while on stage and looked way too happy while doing so. If it was starting to be obvious to tv viewers and to Ashley I as spectator, imagine how obvious to other guys!!!

Just no drnying that Kaitlyn hearts Shawn!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:09 am

MVMom39forever wrote:Ashley I from Farmer season and BIP2 was on After Paradise. She had opportunity to witness Kaitlyn and Shawn together in NYC rapping date and said she picked him for her f1 because of how they interacted.

Kinda funny as I was unspoiled at time and that's the date/episode when I first really started paying attention to their chemistry. She seemed to be touching him quite a bit around other guys while on stage and looked way too happy while doing so. If it was starting to be obvious to tv viewers and to Ashley I as spectator, imagine how obvious to other guys!!!

Just no drnying that Kaitlyn hearts Shawn!

Yeah, I just rewatched the date and they definitely both were totally into each other and very touchy-feely.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:13 am

I was at grocery checkout yesterday and can't imagine that there will be any rumors or negative news to report with these two tomorrow in all the Wednesday tabloids. By being so transparent on SM, they really are controlling their own story now. Some might say she is crazy but just might be crazy like a fox.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:20 am

^^^^ Hahaha I love this "crazy like a fox!" Being transparent is like they are controlling their own story. Very smart! :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:10 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:I was at grocery checkout yesterday and can't imagine that there will be any rumors or negative news to report with these two tomorrow in all the Wednesday tabloids. By being so transparent on SM, they really are controlling their own story now. Some might say she is crazy but just might be crazy like a fox.

This is so true and a really great point. It's awesome for Kaitlyn and Shawn since the show didn't present a lot of romantic love story moments between them. They are telling their story now, their way, to their fans. I think it's great. And they're both so genuine it just feels fun to see bits of their RL tog. It doesn't feel fake or put on or posed at all. Just them being them. I love it.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:29 pm

They are in vancouver! Just watched their snap! Hugesmile
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by maniluh Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:06 pm

as usual, their latest periscope is adorable.

- shawn said theyre still deciding on where they'll live.
- they'll go to nashville next but not so soon
- shawn said he enjoyed the sumo wrestling date because kaitlyn only talked to him the whole time (w/c i thought was weird because i remember during the later part of the date they showed shawn sulking because he said he wanted to talk to kaitlyn or something. oh the power of editing!)
- shawn briefly talked about him doing the "bug move" (dirty dancing) and had a mini rant that it was not shown then kaitlyn not so subtly stopped him. laugh out loud their faces and giggles were so awkward after. im guessing they're not allowed to talk about some of the stuff that's happened during the show
- shawn is still not over ryan mcdill and his drunk antics laugh out loud

i think it's pretty funn that almost everytime they'd periscope together, shawn's hungry. laugh out loud

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:10 pm

Someone feed Shawn!! Poor Shawn B laugh out loud

SO much cuteness. Some other adorable things- Shawn said Kait's best friend is Shawn B, he thought of the memory jar on his own and even did all the art & crafts on it, and he loves her feet and chose the latest toe polish (green!) laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:46 pm

...Cont.

Shawn dictated this chat while Kaitlyn drove. Notables:
-They are both obsessed with giraffes now and started calling for a list of pet giraffe names.
-Shawn and Kaitlyn debated the correct pronunciation of "Reese's" in Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Kaitlyn says "ree-seys", Shawn says "ree-seees"
-Shawn says they have spent every day together since the engagement was made public and "She hasn't gotten sick of me yet."
-They seemed to allude to maybe a little mile-high club action during the first class flight to VanCity. Nothing was said exactly, but Kaitlyn said it was the best flight she's ever been on and started giggling like an idiot.
-Shawn said you really could see Joe Bailey's "little left hazelnut" hanging out during the sumo date.  
-Shawn says they don't always joke around and laugh, and can be serious "6% of the time"

They wouldn't say where they were going, but I'm thinking maybe they're going to see her mom this trip.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:50 pm

thanks for the updates. Can't wait to watch tomorrow

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:13 pm

Love the cuteness we get everyday from them! Thanks Kaitboo! ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+49
lipsis
megaa
crunchette
Aunties_Love
Sarahjoh5
minnie_
Kashathediva
Chick2480
Caro_line
mprssdbyu
jojo47