SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by LenaActually Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:16 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Love the cuteness we get everyday from them!  Thanks Kaitboo!  ;)
In this chat she said she actually liked this name. Maybe she IS watching... :nervous
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by LenaActually Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:37 pm

Like I said, Shawn did this chat so all the SCs I got were of him. Not that I'm complaining...
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 15 Dhctoz Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 15 300r5lt
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 15 2i0ez5i Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 15 Image_26
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 15 R724n5
LenaActually
LenaActually

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:43 pm

Thanks Lena!

I just remembered, I thought it was so cute when Kait said that she does Shawn's laundry, feeds him all the time and weirdly brushes his teeth for him laugh out loud Who knew she could be so domestic! Totally unexpected.

They also made fun of his personal trainer job when he mentioned his office before the show. At this point it's pretty clear tptb just make stuff up as they go along, no surprise Shawn gets pissed every time tptb manipulations come up.

Someone also asked how Shawn knew Kait was the one and he said he's not sure, just flipped a coin and it kinda happened, after a very unhappy silence from her, he was like, "that's not funny." Finally!! She never finds this funny but I think he's hoping one day she will.

I agree they seem to be going to her mom and step-dad's because she mentioned a big dinner with ribs so they're probably grilling again.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:50 pm

I think it's really funny when Shawn is about to go on a tangent about his edit and Kaitlyn stops him with a look
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by maniluh Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:51 pm

oh yeah, they're probably going to leslie's. i thought it was weird when shawn asked what time is dinner when i thought they're on the way to a restaurant. like, a scheduled buffet or something. laugh out loud

^^i remember reading somewhere pre-show, maybe from rs, that shawn's a consultant. so what, tptb just made up the personal trainer job? that's so weird.

just to add:

- shawn doesn't like the ship name shaitlyn. he prefers boothstowe while kaitln likes kaitboo.

^haha i know. i think kaitlyn was kind of scared shawn will say something he's not supposed to say. i can just imagine the great love story we missed. even possessionista tweeted about it. oh well at least we have tons of cute moments post-show.

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:54 pm

Alanna wrote:
They also made fun of his personal trainer job when he mentioned his office before the show. At this point it's pretty clear tptb just make stuff up as they go along, no surprise Shawn gets pissed every time tptb manipulations come up.
She's always "shushing" him when he talks about things on the show that are on the cutting room floor or maybe have been edited a certain way. She's made reference to their "contract" a few times before. Maybe it's some type of "Bachelorette Winning Couple" contract that prohibits them from talking about certain things if they wanna continue to get the perks that come along with their "title." Like all the free trips, flights, hotel rooms and events that I've heard they get to enjoy. Not to mention the wedding they get for free.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Back to top Go down

Post by maniluh Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:00 pm

^i'm assuming it's part of their contract. i remember courtney's book was read by some of the bach producers and they removed molly's snippet or whatever from the book because she's not allowed to talk about whatever molly wrote.

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:41 pm

More pics with the baby. Look at Shawn holding that little guy with both arms. Aww!! That baby isn't going anywhere. And Kait was wearing her bracelet before we mentioned its absence here so I don't think we had anything to do with its reappearance.

http://linkis.com/radaronline.com/phot/J6GRU

Guys, I fear for myself how much I enjoy stalking their lives laugh out loud What is wrong with me?! They're so cute!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:58 pm

I know I love them and I am so grateful they are sharing with their fans post show!!! They know so much is on the cutting room floor and I think that makes their blood boil.

Favorite part of the snaps yesterday....when Shawn said "she never feeds me" and kait said something like she cooks, feeds him and even brushes his teeth! Hahaha! Kait is in lurveeee!

I am happy to see it was a priority for them to visit both families. They did say they were trying to figure out where they will live. Any guesses? Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:05 am

Video highlights of their appearance of Kit Carson yesterday.

http://www.kissradio.ca/2015/08/07/kid-carson-show-recap-august-7/

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:36 am

anyone figured out if there's a link to actually listen to the whole interview?

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:00 am

IG randichasekiss and mikemacqisten

Thanks @kaitlynbristowe for coming in I lurve ya and am happy your so happy Smiley love is fun! Oh and thanks for letting me smell @shawn_booth18 . It was swell .Smiley ❤️ by @randichasekiss

Fun night on the town with the no-longer so secretly engaged. Bachelor party planning begins @kaitlynbristowe @shaynamacquisten by @mikemacquisten
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+49
lipsis
megaa
crunchette
Aunties_Love
Sarahjoh5
minnie_
Kashathediva
Chick2480
Caro_line
mprssdbyu
jojo47