SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 23 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:55 pm

Screenshots from her Snap of  them watching the fan video. Smiley
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 23 Image39

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 23 Image38

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 23 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 23 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 23 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 23 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:10 pm

Will be fun!  @booth10 @shawn_booth18 by @beckettlist

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 23 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 23 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 23 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 23 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:00 am

Kaitlyn's short intrw on After Paradise starts at 4:15:

LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:31 pm

E News! is usually right so let's hope this is correct for reasons we've all already said.
http://www.eonline.com/news/690210/is-kaitlyn-bristowe-joining-dancing-with-the-stars

While Kaitlyn Bristowe was in talks to join the cast of Dancing With the Stars' upcoming season, a source exclusively reveals to E! News that the Bachelorette, who is engaged to winner Shawn Booth, will not be competing on the ABC reality hit when it premieres on Sept. 14.

"The timing isn't right," our source explains, " but she loves the show and hopes to keep the door open for another season down the road." (ABC does not comment on casting rumors.)

Fingers crossed we'll eventually get to see Kaitlyn show off her moves in a later season as she's been a dancer her entire life!

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:44 pm

Linds911 wrote:E News! is usually right so let's hope this is correct for reasons we've all already said.
http://www.eonline.com/news/690210/is-kaitlyn-bristowe-joining-dancing-with-the-stars

While Kaitlyn Bristowe was in talks to join the cast of Dancing With the Stars' upcoming season, a source exclusively reveals to E! News that the Bachelorette, who is engaged to winner Shawn Booth, will not be competing on the ABC reality hit when it premieres on Sept. 14.  

"The timing isn't right," our source explains, " but she loves the show and hopes to keep the door open for another season down the road." (ABC does not comment on casting rumors.)

Fingers crossed we'll eventually get to see Kaitlyn show off her moves in a later season as she's been a dancer her entire life!

Yeah hope it's true too. It's for the best imo

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahjoh5 Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:58 pm

Linds911 wrote:E News! is usually right so let's hope this is correct for reasons we've all already said.

If it's true I wonder if they didn't ask her or if she turned them down.

Sarahjoh5

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:02 pm

Well she said on Periscope that they haven't reached out to her, so maybe they did recently and she turned them down to focus on their relationship like the article says.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:47 pm

^^^^ Smart girl. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:40 pm

Linds911 wrote:Well she said on Periscope that they haven't reached out to her, so maybe they did recently and she turned them down to focus on their relationship like the article says.

Good for her, this is a crucial moment in her relationship, so, well done Kaitlyn.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:43 pm

^^ I'm not saying that's what she did just guessing based on the quote "the timing isn't right" if in fact true. We will know for sure next week when the cast is announced. Smiley

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:52 pm

I don't think she turned them down, I think she would have said yes and Shawn would have encouraged it, but I think it's totally for the best. This is a case of Ellen's rejection is protection theory IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:07 pm

Alanna wrote:I don't think she turned them down, I think she would have said yes and Shawn would have encouraged it, but I think it's totally for the best. This is a case of Ellen's rejection is protection theory IMO.

Same. :yes:

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 23 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+49
lipsis
megaa
crunchette
Aunties_Love
Sarahjoh5
minnie_
Kashathediva
Chick2480
Caro_line
mprssdbyu
jojo47