Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Vids - Media - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Vids - Media - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by BuckeyeGal06 on Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:14 pm

Those GMA vids were so adorable. They really are very cute together; I think they balance each other out well.

BuckeyeGal06

Back to top Go down

Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Vids - Media - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Emila23_12 on Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:20 pm

@soccermom333 wrote:^^^^Thanks!!  I love learning all these little things about them.  Cute!  Keep them coming.  ;)

I really love love love PINKHEART PINKHEART PINKHEART that too Hugesmile
One of my favorite thing was that they watch the episodes viva FT together and then talked about it !!! And one of the
sweetest thing IMO that they have FT sleepovers, how cute is that beatingheart :cutiepie

Emila23_12

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by see2love on Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:52 pm

I love that they are having fun and not taking everything too seriously. they even joke about what went down on the show and that sets them apart from most couples. I truly believe they have a shot at making it and they appear to be so in love and devoted to one another.

see2love

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:54 pm

Holy hotness.

From AP for aol build

She also snapped that they're going to need a bigger memory box. Ahhh so sweet.

And it looks like the whole aol build interview is up but I'll have to wait until tonight to see if it's the whole thing and bring it over.

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by see2love on Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:57 pm

aol interview link

http://on.aol.com/video/kaitlyn-bristowe-and-shawn-booth-after-the-final-rose-518976168

see2love

Back to top Go down

Post by see2love on Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:58 pm

\they are periscoping together now. very cute

see2love

Back to top Go down

Post by see2love on Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:03 pm

They just talked about the picture at gma where she looked angry and totally laughed that people are saying they are doomed. I think they are on the forum!!!

see2love

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:05 pm

Actually some media sites reprinted the photos reporting trouble in paradise, maybe someone tweeted it to them.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell

bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by maniluh on Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:14 pm

aww missed their periscope together. any more updates?

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:17 pm

There are hundreds of photos of them all over each other, not to mention all the snaps they've posted but 2 photos are making the rounds as them being doomed. Seriously, even if they don't make it, that's one thing but at this moment, they're silly happy together and totally honeymoon stage imo.

Mani, I didn't watch their periscope either but it's saved in the app for 24 hours afterwards Smiley

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue on Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:18 pm

Yes any updates or summary about periscopes or future snaps are appreciated as always. Smiley

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Emila23_12 on Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:19 pm

@see2love wrote:\they are periscoping together now. very cute

damned!!! Have no periscope on my phone hissyfit wanted always now what perfume Shwan use,
because Kaitlyn said a few times how good he smells giggling Hugesmile

Emila23_12

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Vids - Media - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum