SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3

Page 22 of 61 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 41 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amazinghood - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:25 pm

Even Mary knows what's up. They've converted her to the dark side.

Amazinghood - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 22 87b72b10 Amazinghood - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 22 86669110 Amazinghood - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 22 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Amazinghood - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:29 pm

Even Mary isn't immune to the adorableness of SeanCat Lol

Amazinghood - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 22 Samuel10Amazinghood - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 22 Samuel10 Amazinghood - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 22 Family10Amazinghood - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 22 Samuel15Amazinghood - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 22 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:34 pm

It seems like they were "all lined up" to interview them. Based on pictures.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:45 pm

First of what I'm sure will be many articles. This one talks about names and a few other things.
Sean & Catherine Lowe Talk Baby Names, All the ‘Bachelor’ Pregnancies — Exclusive

Anyone who’s been following Sean and Catherine Lowe’s pregnancy journey on social media can tell it’s been relatively smooth sailing for the first-time parents — except for one thing.

NEWS: Pregnant Celebrities in 2016: Blake Lively, Megan Fox, Audrina Patridge & More

Apparently the Bachelor 17 couple has hit a snag when it comes to picking a baby name for their little boy or girl, due late next month.

“We have one definite leader in the boy camp. The girl camp, I need to sway him,” Catherine told Wetpaint at their NYC baby shower with Dreft, celebrating the #Amazinghood campaign.

It’s not that the name the Filipino-Italian gal has in mind is particularly trendy or anything, but that she wants to retain some diversity for mini-me, despite his or her very common last name.

She explained with a laugh, “There’s some ethnicity here that’s left the building with ‘Lowe,’ so I want to make sure she gets some spice.”

While her hubby joked that it’s a name “no one can pronounce,” his wife of two years insists that’s not the case. In fact, she said her mother-in-law even checked to make sure she could pronounce it first.

“I just don’t want it to be ‘Mary Lowe’ or ‘Susan Lowe,’” the 29-year-old concluded. “I don’t want it to be, like, I’m the nanny if the baby comes out white.” Ha!

At least they have a few weeks to figure all that out. And that’s not the only thing they’re still working on.

“We’re so excited but there are things we haven’t done,” the former Bachelor admitted. “Our baby room isn’t together yet, we haven’t taken our birthing classes yet — so we have some stuff to do.”

At least they’ve got the support of the rest of Bachelor Nation, considering almost every alum is expecting right now (“There’s like seven of us!” Cat quipped). In fact, Sean’s former contestant and Bachelorette star Desiree Hartsock and her husband, Chris Siegfried, had just announced their first pregnancy earlier today.

“I just texted her a couple hours ago,” the No. 917 designer spilled. “I just wanted her to know I was thinking about her and congratulated her. It’ll be great for them!”

But it’s Bachelorette 6 star Ali Fedotowsky who Mrs. Lowe has been closest to throughout — despite having “opposite pregnancies.”

She detailed, “She’s been really sick, I’ve had it super easy. She loves her baby body, I’m having a hard time with it. She’s going the epidural route and I’m not. But it’s fun to see that balance because you don’t want to just talk with people that are exactly the same as you.”

http://www.wetpaint.com/sean-catherine-lowe-baby-name-pregnancy-1489261/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Amazinghood - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 22 87b72b10 Amazinghood - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 22 86669110 Amazinghood - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 22 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:45 pm

This one is so cute. I figure I'll put it here with the other.

@Dreft: Celebrating @clmgiudici & @SeanLowe09's journey of #Amazinghood at their Dreft sponsored baby shower today in NYC

Amazinghood - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 22 Image36

Amazinghood - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 22 Samuel10Amazinghood - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 22 Samuel10 Amazinghood - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 22 Family10Amazinghood - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 22 Samuel15Amazinghood - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 22 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:43 pm

Blogger round table. Sean's trying not to look too out of place with the mom talk

Blogger roundtable with @catherinegiudici & @seanloweksu today! They answered all our questions and were so sweet! #Amazinghood #thebachelor by @runchiquitarun

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:46 pm

It's okay. He can just be her armrest. Lol

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:52 pm

^^ or, at other times, her hand rest. Lol

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:08 pm

Source: IG @seanloweksu

Amazinghood - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 22 Image37

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:14 pm

EOnline (VIDEO at link)

Journey to "Amazinghood" at Baby Shower
by MIKE VULPO | Wed, Apr 27, 2016 6:00 PM

Things are about to get amazing in the Lowe household!
Just a couple of months before welcoming their first child, The Bachelor's Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici celebrated with a baby shower Wednesday afternoon in New York City. In between receiving love and gifts from family and friends, the couple was able to chat with E! News and reveal how prepared they are for the special delivery.

While the couple still has no idea what they're having, the parents-to-be have a sense of what they will name their boy or girl.

"We've settled on a guy's name but we're still working on the girl's because we think it's a boy," Catherine shared with E! News. "We're probably more secure with that so if it comes out a girl, we're screwed."

As for when the baby arrives, Catherine isn't focused on any Hollywood pressures like losing the baby weight. Instead, she'll be 100 percent committed to her baby with the hopes of expanding her family once again.

"If we have another baby quickly, then I don't have any pressure to get a body back," she shared at her baby shower thrown by Dreft. "But I think it's all just in motherhood, you really are just concentrating and focusing on something different than yourself. We'll see how I change."

Until that little one arrives, both Sean and Catherine will continue to enjoy quality time together that has already included a baby moon in Palm Springs, Calif.

They've also been spotted shopping at IKEA and enjoying plenty of date nights at home. You know, what any adorable parents-to-be do.

"I like her. Like a lot," Sean recently gushed on Instagram while posing with his wife. "I love my little family."

We can't wait to meet Baby Lowe this summer!

Source

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:28 pm

1. The closer we get to meeting peanut the more I'm thinking it's gonna be a boy.
2. I would not be shocked at all if peanut's sibling arrived into the world less than 2 years after he/she was born.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:47 pm

^^ based on that EOnline interview, I wouldnt be surprised if they are pregnant again by this time next year. #worksforme

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 61 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 41 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3

+43
Astrobach
maryl
Crazylady29
Idlemess
pikake