SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3

Page 23 of 61 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 42 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:21 am

Good morning cherubs. It was a busy day yesterday. Glad that doesn't happen too much anymore. Now it's back to their low key pregnancy and their real baby shower with actual friends and family where the only blogger in sight will be Peanuts Aunt Shay. Smiley

They were not on the Hollywoodlife podcast today so perhaps in another week or so. I will check again next week.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 23 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 23 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 23 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 23 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 23 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3

Post by umngirl Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:24 am

A nice little Q&A with Parade magazine from yesterday
It’s Baby Shower Time for The Bachelor’s Catherine and Sean Lowe

sean-lowe-catherine-lowe-the-bachlor-ftr
(Diane Bondareff/Invision for Dreft/AP Images)
First comes love on Season 17 of The Bachelor and next comes parenthood. Or at least that’s the case for sweetheart couple Sean and Catherine Lowe who were married in a televised ceremony in 2014 and, in December, announced they were expecting their first child in July. This week, the Dallas-based couple celebrated all things baby—at a high-energy baby shower in New York City presented by Dreft. The goal: To invite fans to join the Lowes along their parenting journey through postings on Dreft’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram channels.

How did this partnership with Dreft come to be?

Catherine: When they reached out to me initially, I asked my mom if she used Dreft. She said she did and it’s cool to use something my mom used on me. We feel like it made so much sense to partner with them for the entire year because of the things we’re going to experience as new parents.

Catherine, are you ready to be a mom?

I don’t feel prepared yet! Right now, I’m really in the mode where I’m really present being Sean’s wife and relishing in that—I’m enjoying our marriage. I think I’m soaking in as much as I can until the baby comes. We’ve been blessed with such an easy pregnancy, too. I haven’t had one day of morning sickness.

What about you, Sean. Are you ready for late-night feedings?

I can’t wait to be a dad—to live up to the standards my dad set for me. I’ll show him or her so much love. I’m also so excited to see Catherine as a mom and to grow our family.

Any thoughts on this season of The Bachelor?

Sean: I think Ben handled himself very well. He is a levelheaded likable guy. Those same qualities will bode well in his relationship with Lauren. I’m wishing them the best.

Is there anything about The Bachelor that viewers don’t know?

Catherine: I feel like people see it as the No. 1 love show but, on the back end, it’s the best show to be on. Not only because of what we experienced but because of the caliber, the quality of the staff and crew and the care we get. People don’t really see that it’s different in that way, too. We’re all grateful for the experience and the fact that the crew continues to care about us. That’s unique.

How much time does it take to shoot the season?

Sean: Start to finish it’s about three months of your time. It’s a big commitment but most people are like me where they look at it as a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to travel the world and meet cool people. You’re dedicating a large portion of your year to the show, but it’s worth it.

Are you OK with people associating you with the show from here on out?

Sean: I’m totally OK with it. I don’t know if it will help me build my career or not, but I’m proud of how I handled myself on the show and Catherine feels the same way. There’s no shame there. A lot of people have terrible experiences because alcohol got the best of them, but I’m proud of my part on the show. I met my wife on the show. It’s a cool and unique story. There aren’t a whole lot of people out there who can say ‘I met my wife on a reality show.’

So you’ll share your moments on the show when your son or daughter is older?

Sean: Not only will we tell our baby, but we’ll be able to show him or her ‘this is the first time mom met dad’ and ‘this is the first time mom and dad kissed.’ I don’t know a lot of people who have all of that documented the way we do.

What’s next for your both?

Sean: We’re both staying extremely busy. Catherine’s running her stationery company and I’m doing real estate development. Opportunities continue to arise in the entertainment space and we’re not shutting any doors on anything.

Can you tell me more about your stationery company, Catherine?

It was inspired by the five or six three-by-three cards I gave Sean on the show. Those showed my affection for him but not in a lovey way—they were more in a silly way. I love my aesthetics. I have a background in graphic design and everything is clean, chic, unique and they have messages that are comparable to the ones that I sent Sean. My cards are something you could see in a wedding invitation but are just as perfect for anyone who wants to tell a best friend that you love them.

Before we end, anything you can share with us about the baby’s arrival?

Sean: Catherine’s mom is coming from Seattle for a month and her sister is coming from Spain. My family is in the Dallas area so we’ll have them nearby as well. As far as the day of the birth, we’ll probably have a bunch of friends and family in the hospital. There will be a lot of excitement and, after that, we can have peace and quiet and the three of us at home.

And in the delivery room?

Catherine: The delivery room will just be the two of us. It’s something we’ll treasure. I want just Sean there with me. He’s my best friend.

http://parade.com/473466/lhochwald/its-baby-shower-time-for-the-bachelors-catherine-and-sean-lowe/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 23 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 23 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 23 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:38 am

The baby's timed perfectly for Cynthia to come and spend a month! So glad that they moved to a bigger place so they each can have private moments and be all together when they want. This will be such a happy time for them!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:58 am

I enjoyed the Q&A. All the other media is running with the same yadda yadda.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 23 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 23 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 23 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 23 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 23 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:08 pm

Sean and Catherine Lowe may have met under rather unique circumstances on "The Bachelor," but they are typical expectant parents. With just about two months left to go in her pregnancy, the mom-to-be revealed she's worried about what's to come with the birth of the couple's first child.

"I'm nervous about everything," she told TODAY at the "Loads of Love" Dreft baby shower in New York City on Wednesday. "There's not one thing I'm not nervous about."

Sean, on the other hand, is a bit cooler when it comes to his impending fatherhood. "I'm not nervous at all," he revealed. "I know between the two of us we'll be great parents. There's nothing the baby can throw our way that we won't be able to handle. I'm not nervous. I'm excited."

Sean and Catherine Lowe open up about being expecting parents
While their stress levels may differ, one thing they can agree on is their parenting style. "We're going to be on the chill, fun side," noted Catherine. Sean added, "Definitely on the chill side. You know those friends you grew up with who had super-strict parents and they turn out to be a little bit more wild, or off? My parents were pretty relaxed and Catherine's mom was as well. Hopefully we can be chill, but still instill the right morals so they'll be more kids."

The Season 14 couple even decided who is going to be the stickler. "I will be the disciplinarian," said Catherine. "I'm set on being the fun dad," noted Sean.

But, when it comes to whether or not they'd let their child participate in reality TV, it was Sean who expressed more concern. "I would advise our kid about doing reality TV. I'd tell them the pros and the cons and to make the best decision for you," he said. "But, I don't know if I'd want to see my daughter on a reality TV show."

Catherine disagreed, explaining, "There's reality TV and there's reality TV. We did a respectful one. My mom is proud of me and what I did. So, as long as you instill good morals and good judgment I think it's totally fine. I don't want to see her on 'Bad Girls Club,' but 'The Bachelor' is fine for me."

"Hopefully she's not the drunk chick swinging from the chandelier," Sean joked.

Just as they'll have to wait and see if their child wants to do reality TV, they've held off on learning the baby's gender. "We don't know the sex," said Catherine. "We want it to be a surprise; I'm just happy to be having an easy pregnancy."

In fact, her only complaint was a lack of energy. "I feel good, but a little bit tired now that I'm in the third trimester," she said. "We have a big baby and I'm a small person, so it's only going to get more uncomfortable. But, pregnancy has been so easy for me. There's nothing to complain about. I haven't had any cravings or morning sickness, just a little heartburn. If pregnancy is this easy for me, I'll pop more out."

Yes, Sean and Catherine already have plans to expand their brood. "I want a big family," revealed Catherine. "I'm looking for three biological and two adopted. That's what we're thinking about."

Sean was a bit more hesitant about the overall number, but agreed adoption was certainly in their future. "I've always had the mindset that you're blessed to be a blessing and I know that we're very blessed people, so why not bless a life that really needs it."

Source:Today.com

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:18 pm

Ever wonder what its like to travel for The Bachelor? SeanCatPea told Travel and Leisure about it.

There are many mysteries when it comes to reality TV. Fans wait and watch each week to see if their favorite will be kicked off, have meltdown, or fall in love. And this couldn’t be truer for one of the most popular dating shows, The Bachelor and The Bachelorette. While getting engaged to a complete stranger certainly is difficult to navigate, we couldn’t help but wonder about all the logistics that go into flying a cast and crew all over the world.

That’s why we reached out to a couple of experts on the matter: The Bachelor’s Season 17 Sean and Catherine Lowe. We caught up with the couple at their “Loads of Love” themed baby shower by Dreft on Wednesday in New York City to get the lowdown on what exactly it’s like to hit the road for nearly three months.

Ahead, 10 things you didn't know about traveling on a reality dating show:

You Have to Pack for Every Climate
The show is notorious for picking exotic locations for their over-the-top dates, which can make packing a pain. “You don’t know where you’re going,” Catherine told Travel + Leisure at the event. “You can be in winter conditions and then days later in summer.” Sean added,” We went from Lake Louise in Alberta, Canada where it was like 20 degrees to St. Croix. It’s nuts.”

No One Sticks to the Baggage Limit
“They told me two bags,” noted Sean. “But, I brought seven. And I’m a guy!” Catherine admitted being a girl and trying to pack for 10 weeks was nearly impossible. “You pack everything,” she said. “They give you a number, but you have to exceed it. For the women, you have to bring gowns for every single week. We have to account for 10 gowns, shoes and accessories, plus daily things. They don’t give you clothes.”

The Bachelor or Bachelorette Never Flies with Contestants
“They always keep the Bachelor separated from the women,” revealed Sean. “I took a different flight from all the women so there was no mingling.” And not only are they kept separate, but the contestants are stuck in economy. “We don’t get first class,” said Catherine. “We’re all the way in the back of the plane.”

On Sightseeing: The Men and Women are Treated Differently
While it may seem cool to travel for free for a couple of months (if you don’t get kicked off right away), you might not be able to sightsee in a new city as much as you’d like…if you’re a girl at least. “You’re more sequestered until the end,” noted Catherine. “So, like the last four weeks you get to do a lot more, but when I was in Thailand I only got to explore one day. The dates are really extravagant, so you get to experience the culture and the city, but not like you would if you’re backpacking.”

Sean admitted he had a bit of a different experience. “The girls were much more sequestered than the guys were on The Bachelorette because we explored every city we went to, so it really felt like you were traveling,” he said.

Guards Kept Contestants from Sneaking Out
While there’s been the occasional unplanned rendezvous (remember Season 16’s Courtney Robertson and Ben Flajnik’s Puerto Rico ocean romp?), the show actually goes to great lengths to make sure people behave. “There are low-level producers that would stand guard outside of the hotel room,” revealed Sean.

The Losers Really Do Go Home Immediately
“If you get kicked off, usually the person stays in a hotel room and they leave the next day,” revealed Catherine. “Luckily, I lasted until the end.”

It’s Not Relaxing
Between long days of shooting, late-night rose ceremonies, and plane hopping, resting really isn’t on the itinerary. “In most cases I'd get back to my room around midnight and have to be back up for shooting the next morning around 7:00,” said Sean. “It’s exhausting.”

You Eat Like a King
Though you may be stuck with wearing the same clothes and not be getting much sleep, the food service is pretty awesome. “I was vegan on the show, so they catered food for whatever I needed,” said Catherine. “They would do that for any dietary restrictions. And at the mansion you could make a grocery list and cook your own food.”

Locals Can Ruin the Shots
As you can imagine, having a film crew following you around can certainly draw some attention. “Some of the towns get really excited to know that they’re going to be featured on The Bachelor and come out to watch,” noted Sean. “Yeah, when we’re filming, locals are usually trying to shout things out during the shots,” added Catherine.

You Get to Go On Once-in-Lifetime Adventures
As if being on a reality show wasn’t a wild experience, the show goes out of their way to make sure the dates are one of a kind. “On a show like The Bachelor you’re not only traveling to cool destinations, but you’re doing things that the general public isn’t able to do,” concluded Sean. “I think that’s a huge perk right there. I can say that I drove an ice truck on a glacier next to Lake Louise.”

Source

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:40 pm

A really good one from AOL. This guy gushed about SeanCatPea on his IG the day of the party.

By: Gibson Johns

Sean and Catherine Lowe met while filming Sean's season of "The Bachelor" back in 2012 and have been the sweethearts of Bachelor Nation ever since.

Sean had previously placed third on Emily Maynard's season of "The Bachelorette," but quickly found love as the Bachelor with Catherine, who he married in January of 2014. Two years later, the down to earth, fun-loving couple is in the midst of their first pregnancy, expecting their first child together -- whose gender they're not going to know until Catherine gives birth -- in July.

Since appearing on "The Bachelor," the couple has also taken part in a handful of other reality shows, including "Celebrity Wife Swap" and "Marriage Boot Camp," most of which they "end up regretting," especially when they compare those experiences to the magical journey they shared on "The Bachelor."

AOL chatted with Sean and Catherine Lowe exclusively at their Dreft-sponsored "Loads of Love" baby shower at the Gansevoort Park hotel in Manhattan this week to discuss their baby prep, reality TV regrets, their one-year #Amazinghood partnership with Dreft and why they think "The Bachelor" totally deserves an Emmy.
Check out our full conversation with Sean and Catherine Lowe below:

First of all, congratulations on the pregnancy! What's been the most surprising thing about the past six months or so?

Catherine Lowe: I don't know about any surprises -- I don't even think we've allowed ourselves to be surprised. There have just been a lot of exciting things that have happened, and it's been a bit overwhelming to see how much we have to know by the time it comes out. But we're so calm and together on this that we don't need to think that much about it. People have been doing this for forever. [Laughs]

So, in a sense, the biggest surprise has been how easy it's been.

Catherine: Yes, it is definitely a surprise that it's been an easy pregnancy! I didn't even have morning sickness. I actually, like, forget I'm pregnant! I guess that's a surprise.

You chose to not find out the gender before the baby comes. How has that affected your baby prep?

Sean Lowe: Not really. We're not the type of people where, if we knew it was a girl that we would have a whole pink room, you now? We've ordered the furniture, and I think we've got a cool sleek room that will fit a boy or a girl.

Catherine: Lots of neutrals!

You're teaming up with Dreft for a year-long partnership, highlighting your "Journey of #Amazinghood" and all of the most memorable moments from your baby's first year, which fans can find on Dreft's Facebook, Twitter and Instagram channels.. Can you tell me a little more about the partnership?

Catherine: We're actually here in New York right now to kick off our one-year partnership with Dreft with this "Loads of Love" baby shower. Right now we're really just getting the essentials that we need for the baby, and we've already started washing clothes with Dreft. It's been the number one detergent for babies for a long time, so we're really happy to be partnering with a brand that is so respected.

Are there any big moments in particular that you're looking forward to during your first years as parents?

Sean: You know how you always see that classic picture of babies with spaghetti sauce all over their faces? It's weird, but I'm looking forward to those moments where you put the baby in his chair, and it's messing around with its arms, and it doesn't quite know how to put the spaghetti in his mouth. That's going to be fun! And that's where Dreft comes in handy, because there will be spaghetti sauce everywhere! That, or we could just have the dogs lick it off [Laughs].

You've done a couple of reality shows since appearing on "The Bachelor" -- "Wife Swap," "Marriage Boot Camp" -- what did you learn about your relationship from those experiences?

Catherine: I think these shows have always brought us closer, just because we're so alike in the way that we conduct ourselves and take in experiences in general. We're both opportunists and love doing new things, but for some reason we always end up regretting doing these shows! [Laughs]

Sean: Also, what we've learned is that "The Bachelor" is so well-produced! Not only that, but also the producers care about you. Obviously they have a show to create, but they do take time to create this family-like atmosphere. We've tried a couple of other shows where it's not like that at all. Which leads me to my next point: "The Bachelor" is getting totally jipped -- someone get them an Emmy already! They deserve an Emmy.

I'm totally onboard with that.

Sean: Seriously! Everything from lighting to sound -- it's all great.

Catherine: And they own the "love" space! They're the only ones that have proven that it can actually work.

The proof is right here! Do you have another favorite "Bachelor" couple?

Catherine: We like a lot of them!

Sean: Yeah, we've hung out with a bunch of couples.

Catherine: I'm definitely closest with Kaitlyn and Shawn.

Sean: I've spent time with all of the recent Bachelors -- Chris Soules and Ben Higgins -- and we've spent time with Jason and Molly [Mesnick], of course, and Trista and Ryan.

Catherine: Once you're inducted into this "Success Couple" situation, you're in it for good. We can talk about whatever we want to talk about with each other, and you just feel really close to one another.

Sean: It's also, you know, the couples that work out tend to be on the normal side, so they're easier to get along with! You don't always want to walk red carpets and stuff, you know? Hanging out and watching TV is cool, too!

Bachelor Nation is one of the most invested fan bases there is. Have you had any fun fan experiences?

Sean: I can tell you [Catherine's]: We went to the Emmys, and afterwards we went to the Governor's Ball. Kaley Cuoco saw her, and she was the one freaking out because she saw Catherine!

Catherine: I was like, "What is happening?!" We've gotten a lot of people like Emmy Possum, Abigail Breslin ... there are a lot of celebrity fans. Also, the fans that are just watching it have been so supportive. I've gotten so many gifts -- like, crazy expensive gifts -- from people that just show up at our doorstep!

Finally, JoJo Fletcher's season of "The Bachelorette" premieres later this month -- did you have a chance to give her any advice before she started filming?

C: We haven't talked! She's also [living] in Dallas, and I invited her to a party, but she didn't even know she was going to be the Bachelorette, so she just fell off the face of the Earth [when filming started]. I'm sure once she gets back she'll get right back into that "Bachelor" family essence that everyone else sort of becomes a part of, though!​

Source:AOL

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:57 pm

Wow so much information. I'm still reading. Thanks so much for posting.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:06 pm

I love all the interviews! Thanks for sharing! Could SeanCat be more adorable?!

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:54 pm

^^ they couldnt be. Smiley It's been nice to get so many original interviews, especially considering they all took place at the same event .

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:05 pm

Thanks for the interviews! The AOL one was really good! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 23 8367-910 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 23 I_got_13 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 23 E5kqdm15 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 23 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon May 02, 2016 4:54 pm

another interview by people celeb babies last week . love how they are embracing parenthood . Lipsis feel free to move this article Smiley

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2016/05/02/sean-lowe-catherine-giudici-pregnancy-baby-names/?xid=rss-topheadlines&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 23 Eb97c9
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 23 9zt107Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 23 XgicucSean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 23 Oaw2uvSean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 23 2pqw5k8Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 23 30szzauSean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 23 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 61 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 42 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3

+43
Astrobach
maryl
Crazylady29
Idlemess
pikake