SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3

Page 53 of 61 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 57 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:49 pm

Very cute. She looks great. Nice to know the number is #4!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:13 pm

SeanCat on WFAA Good Morning Texas today

Direct link if you can’t see the embed via mobile
https://www.wfaa.com/mobile/article/entertainment/television/programs/good-morning-texas/leveretclothing/287-d5c55f22-2b95-4862-865c-a70f76a6a5bb?jwsource=cl

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 53 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 53 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 53 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 53 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 53 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:07 pm

SeanCat spoke with the Equipped By Faith group and told their story. Most of it we’ve all heard a million times but if you’d like to hear it again, this is the interview.

https://www.equippedbyfaith.com/blog/2020/2/6/their-story-sean-amp-catherine-lowenbsp

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 53 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 53 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 53 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 53 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 53 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:40 pm

@lipsis thanks for posting. That is a great interview!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:51 pm

In a continuation of Sean Lowe Appreciation Day, I enjoyed the little blurb in E Onlineon where the former Bachelors are today. ‘The Gold Standard’ is correct.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 53 F1f6b410
Sean Lowe, Season 17

Sean Lowe is the gold standard for Bachelors for several reasons, but mostly because he is the sole male lead to actually marry his original final pick. Sean, who was infamously called the virgin Bachelor as he was a born-again virgin, gave his final rose to Catherine Giudici and the couple wed in a lavish TV ceremony one year later.

Since swapping vows, the couple has welcomed three children, most recently welcoming a baby girl named Mia in December 2019, and have made several appearances on reality TV... Source

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:25 pm

Sean did the “I Do This Because” podcast. He talks The Bachelor, living a public life, faith and dad jokes. I really enjoyed it. Give it a listen.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/episode-10-sean-lowe/id1500961646?i=1000469096715

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:50 pm

The Bachelor has a new series starting in June to replace the Bach’ette. It’s called “The Bachelor: The Most Unforgettable Ever.” According to this article Seancat’s season is possibly one of the seasons to be featured.

Link

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:43 pm

lipsis wrote:The Bachelor has a new series starting in June to replace the Bach’ette. It’s called “The Bachelor: The Most Unforgettable Ever.” According to this article Seancat’s season is possibly one of the seasons to be featured.

Link

If this season isn't featured then this whole thing is a joke. The only bachelor to every marry his F1, plus a pretty entertaining season. Maybe they can feature whatever happened to Tiarra.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:21 pm

@Sprite when they initially announced possibly doing a show of unforgettable moments, I thought they’d never do Sean’s season because it wasn’t drama-filled like todays seasons are. Even Tierra was mild by today’s standards.

Speaking of Tierra, she commented on one of Catherine’s pictures not so long ago so I peeked at her IG. She appears to be doing well and is happily engaged to a real guy with a name.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon May 04, 2020 12:42 pm

Looks like SeanCat’s is a definite to be featured in the retrospective. It’s a classic, ya know.

Link

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu May 07, 2020 1:00 pm

Andrew and Shawn (Johnson) East are doing cute videos called The Newlywed Challenge. Guess who was on this week, along with some other Bachelor people? Enjoy.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 07, 2020 8:36 pm

@lipsis thanks, that was fun!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 61 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 57 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3

+43
Astrobach
maryl
Crazylady29
Idlemess
pikake