SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

flowers - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by Chick2480 Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:01 pm

They don't do much on Instagram right? I liked them but have only seen a few pictures

Chick2480

Back to top Go down

flowers - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by isittrue Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:07 pm

Chick2480 wrote:They don't do much on Instagram right?  I liked them but have only seen a few pictures

She has done more than him probably since her role as Bachelorette but he has posted a few family, show and now K-related IG as well.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by emilymelfan Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:18 pm

Where can I find the full People Magazine spread? Thanks in advance!
emilymelfan
emilymelfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:36 pm

Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:48 pm

S: "How are your ovararies doing?"
K: "My 'ovararies'?!"

flowers - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 2 Image_21
flowers - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 2 Image_22
Shawn's SnapC
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by emilymelfan Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:52 pm

Emila23_12 wrote:
emilymelfan wrote:Where can I find the full People Magazine spread? Thanks in advance!

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3105p108-the-bachelorette-11-kaitlyn-bristowe-shawn-booth-fan-forum-vids-media-discussion-spoilers?highlight=kaitlyn

Thanks so much!!
emilymelfan
emilymelfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:26 pm

On each other's team heartbeat

flowers - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 2 Image28
K's snap

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:59 pm

Alanna wrote:On each other's team heartbeat

flowers - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 2 Image28
K's snap

I have never seen so many pics of Shawn smiling so much until these with Kaitlyn. Boy is whipped laugh out loud. (Kait is too me thinks )

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:19 pm

Today's snaps were the best! Shawn is laughing such a natural happy laugh behind his phone in almost all of them and Kaitlyn is never not smiling. So nice to see them looking so happy and having normal family fun. Overaries. flowers - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 2 3806527698 Shawn is such a goner for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Siah Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:36 pm

I agree! There's snaps today were my favorite! They looked like they were having a blast with each other and his family. Just celebrating their love!
Siah
Siah

Female Posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:53 pm

I watched episode one for the first time last night and was laughing so hard at Shawn's reactions to Kaitlyn. When she walked into the room to show the men she would be their bachelorette he was the happiest guy in the world.

I think his sister really did believe they would hit it off and be a good match, good call sis. I didn't pay a ton of attention to Chris Soules's season so the only non-Whitney date that stands out in my mind is the silly Costco date with Kaitlyn. I thought those two (Chris and Kait) were a huge mismatch in general but they made the best of the situation and had a good, goofy time. I can see Shawn's sister watching that and thinking "Shawn should be on this date with this girl, they'd have a blast together."
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:05 pm

I think I am going to try to binge watch the whole season again - at least all the K and S parts.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

+55
Sarahjoh5
isittrue
algold29
LenaActually
Linds911