SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamshawn - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by soccermom333 Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:32 am

nikikass wrote:These two have so much love for each other.  Some people don't like how they got there.  But they did get there.  I am so happy for these two.  I have never seen so much love between Bach contestants. (not saying the others didn't have any) we as fans are so lucky that K and S are sharing that love for all to see.

One thing the fans and non fans can all agree on is that Shawn was not a default pick that is for sure.

Love it! Definitely NOT a default pick! teamshawn - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 14 3806527698 So glad that has never once been mentioned this season. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

teamshawn - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:14 am

leselihau wrote:Have these two periscoped lately?  
Nope! As selfishly as I enjoy watching their periscopes, I'm happy they're doing whatever they want, not catering to fans or anyone else but each other and enjoying their life Smiley

And Shawn was the least default-y pic imaginable. I personally think it's his presence that made the season so messed up because she almost lost her mind with him there, considering now they're all upset when a partition separates them in a plane laugh out loud So glad they both survived to the end!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillie525 Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:28 am

Watching all their social media always makes me chuckle because a lot of their antics remind me of the silly stuff my husband and our group of friends share with each other. We're in the same age group as Shawn and Kaitlyn (late 20's, early 30's), but still just trying to love life with no kiddos tying us down. Yes, we may not be the most politically correct group of friends and enjoy throwing back drinks wishing we were still in college, but that doesn't make us any less professionally driven or family people.

So maybe I'm enjoying watching Kaitlyn and Shawn's relationship because it mirrors my own. One thing is for sure, Kaitlyn and Shawn are who they are and are proud of it. More power to them!
Lillie525
Lillie525

Female Posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Chick2480 Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:40 am

^^^ same age group but with kids and this is what we all do when kids aren't around :p. We always joke that we feel to young to be responsible for little people laugh out loud

Chick2480

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:41 am

Welcome to the fan forum Lillie525! I was just replying in the other thread that I see no harm in what K and S are doing - living life to the fullest. In his LCD, Shawn did say he and Kait would have a lot of fun plus in his FRC speech her referred to her as his partner in crime plus they also have referred to themselves as Bonnie and Clyde. So I agree, as long as they are having fun and not hurting anyone with their actions, more power to them!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:13 am

geo55 wrote:teamshawn - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 14 2015-012

teamshawn - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 14 2015-013

teamshawn - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 14 2015-014

From Shawn's snap

Probably in the minority here, but I wish Shawn would shave down to the scruffy look he sported during the season as opposed to the full beard. He still is good looking though.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:17 am

Kait likes the beard! She said in one of their periscopes that she can't imagine him without it and "please don't" to him when someone mentioned shaving it, so Kait's the boss laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:23 am

Alanna wrote:Kait likes the beard! She said in one of their periscopes that she can't imagine him without it and "please don't" to him when someone mentioned shaving it, so Kait's the boss laugh out loud

Ha how dare she crush my dreams like that! But she's the boss and I figured she must dig the beard.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by minnie_ Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:55 am

Just saw this Smiley
https://twitter.com/kissradio/status/629303113376210944?lang=fi
minnie_
minnie_

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:05 pm

Apparently all Shawn needed to combat that rbf and show his adorable smile was a Kait in his arms. Simple solution!

teamshawn - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 14 Image35
Boojemedia

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:40 pm

Alanna wrote:Apparently all Shawn needed to combat that rbf and show his adorable smile was a Kait in his arms. Simple solution!

teamshawn - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 14 Image35
Boojemedia

I'm loving smiley Shawn laugh out loud! He looks adorable here!

teamshawn - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 14 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:44 pm

Love all the cute pics!! So happy for them. I wish she would start wearing the bracelet he gave her again, I haven't seen her wear it since the finale.
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

+55
Sarahjoh5
isittrue
algold29
LenaActually
Linds911