SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:02 pm

ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 28 CMowS1aUwAADK4w
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:01 pm

Wow that one is awesome! Good job @Nikkijaywork! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:01 pm

terabithia wrote:From the latest periscope: Kaitlyn said they plan to get another dog. She doesn't think Dancing with the Stars is going to happen because nobody has talked to her about it and she thinks she would've heard something by now. Hmm. Those are the two things that stick out in my mind, anyone else? Oh, she was bummed that Shawn brushed his teeth without her, she said it's their nighttime ritual to brush their teeth together. ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 28 2498057887  Rolling Eyes laugh out loud

I remembered a couple more things... Shawn said he has fitness videos coming out soon, I don't know if they've already been taped or what "soon" means. Kaitlyn said she is not taking or endorsing any diet pills so if you see that ad floating around it's a blatant lie. They were pretty annoyed about it. She thinks diet pills might mess with your ability to get pregnant, that woman has babies on the brain.

Oh yeah she is! cause she also mentioned twins run in their families so they are both scared laugh out loud She also gets upset when Shawn takes the phone away from her. At one time she was answering a question and he just swooped in and held it far back so she had to go lay on his shoulder. laugh out loud "It's just like when you always have to hold the remote control!"

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 28 1f49c

ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 28 8367-910 ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 28 I_got_13 ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 28 E5kqdm15 ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 28 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:46 pm

The phone thing was really interesting because I think you can tell that they don't really have a power struggle in their relationship and each one lets the other win these little things- Kait frequently drives, they tease each other but they're still supportive, she didn't grab the phone back from him, etc. After rooting for a couple that engaged in these power struggles for way too long last year, AHEM, I'm careful not to do that again.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:58 pm

^ Same here.  Looking back I can see how much into a bubble I was then! (sigh) this time seems to be a little better! *crosses fingers*

Kaitlyn & Shawn did say they don't fight that much and Shawn joked that he's always happy while Kaitlyn is like 40 percent of the time, it was hard to hear him as he was across the room. giggling

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 28 1f49c

ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 28 8367-910 ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 28 I_got_13 ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 28 E5kqdm15 ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 28 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:34 pm

Alright, you've asked and the secrets out ... I use "Quicksand" by @hanzdefuko for my hair. #hanzdefuko by @shawn_booth18

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:11 pm

Linds911 wrote:Kaitlyn & Shawn did say they don't fight that much and Shawn joked that he's always happy while Kaitlyn is like 40 percent of the time, it was hard to hear him as he was across the room. giggling

That made Kaitlyn do her little pouty "Babe! They take you seriously when you say things like that! They don't know you're joking." (Which she's said a few times now on their scopes -- because of his deadpan delivery people do think he's being serious when he jokes about stuff.) And Shawn said "Maybe they should learn not to take everything I say so seriously." :yes:

haha that just reminds me of something funny he said a couple weeks ago on a scope. They were talking about goats, they both really like goats (?), and a fan commented "Team Goat or Team Shawn?" and Shawn replied, "Team Goat all the way. Shawn? That guy is a jealous censored." giggling That still makes me laugh when I think about it, and it's even funnier because of the way he said it. (ETA: oops I guess we're not allowed to write certain words, now I understand why people have been using azzhole in their posts lately, I was wondering!)
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:39 pm

terabithia wrote:From the latest periscope: Kaitlyn said they plan to get another dog. She doesn't think Dancing with the Stars is going to happen because nobody has talked to her about it and she thinks she would've heard something by now. Hmm. Those are the two things that stick out in my mind, anyone else? Oh, she was bummed that Shawn brushed his teeth without her, she said it's their nighttime ritual to brush their teeth together. ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 28 2498057887  Rolling Eyes laugh out loud

I remembered a couple more things... Shawn said he has fitness videos coming out soon, I don't know if they've already been taped or what "soon" means. Kaitlyn said she is not taking or endorsing any diet pills so if you see that ad floating around it's a blatant lie. They were pretty annoyed about it. She thinks diet pills might mess with your ability to get pregnant, that woman has babies on the brain.

Thank you for the update. I wonder if DWTS did not contact her because she is just too experienced of a dancer. It really would not be fair to have someone who teaches dance for a living (although, I know that DWTS casts folks with loads of dance experience).

I really would have enjoyed watching her (and Shawn too!) ... oh well. Maybe they can have her come on as a guest judge or guest dancer.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:22 am

K's Snap:
ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 28 Image44

ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 28 Image45

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:43 am

Linds911 wrote:K's Snap:
ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 28 Image45
And then he turned around to see where she is/if she's ok. I mean....heartbeat heartbeat heartbeat

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:05 am

Alanna wrote:
Linds911 wrote:K's Snap:
And then he turned around to see where she is/if she's ok. I mean....heartbeat heartbeat heartbeat
What is he saying in this clip? I can't hear...

Twitter.com/biancacentola_
ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 28 Image28
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:05 am

Lena, I think he's either saying, "are you coming along?" Or "Am I alone?" laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

+55
Sarahjoh5
isittrue
algold29
LenaActually
Linds911