SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamshawn - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by isittrue Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:29 pm

I personally saw no problem with either picture.  Those who are not fans are going hate and either post about whatever they do on their IG or elsewhere....Hugesmile

Those 2 are not going to please everyone but as long as they are happy and get each other then good for them

isittrue

Back to top Go down

teamshawn - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by Linds911 Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:28 pm

in Shawn's Snap, they went to Starbucks again (laugh out loud) ordered their usual, and the baristas recognized them and Shawn wrote "does this mean the coffee would be free?" and then it cut off so who knows if they did or not (laugh out loud)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

teamshawn - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 31 8367-910 teamshawn - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 31 I_got_13 teamshawn - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 31 E5kqdm15 teamshawn - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 31 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:20 pm

Hi, everyone.   hi  I’m kinda new here.  I used to be around during Jef/Emily’s season, but I stopped watching Bachelor/ette at that point and didn’t go back until Chris’ season since I have a little soft spot for farmers.  And I actually didn’t start watching Kaitlyn’s season until it was nearly over, but I managed to watch the entire thing unspoiled and was #teamshawn from the second he stepped out of the limo.  (My 2nd fave is Jared.)

Anyway, I came here to ask a stupid question about Shawn and got side tracked by the clothes off/on situation today.  rofl   I think I need therapy since I seem to be in the minority of never understanding the reason/joy behind bashing people on SM…if I don’t like someone I simply click “unfollow” and move on with my life.  And though I’m very straight-laced (OK - you can call it uptight), I actually admire S&K for being spontaneous and living life to the fullest without overthinking every little thing.  As long as their families are OK with what’s posted and it doesn’t somehow prevent them from getting jobs in the future, I hope they have a blast (and continue to share with us)!!!!

Anyway, back to my main reason for being here:
Can anyone please tell me how tall Shawn is???  Thanks!!!!

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:34 pm

handwave Welcome to the forum crunchette! Wow I'm surprised you stayed spoiled given that the spoiler was all over the internet cantstopl  Yeah I was Team Shawn right away as well and got dissapointed when spoilers originally said she was single! I was like "what!?!? how could she not pick Shawn!? well guess he can be the next Bachelor!" and then well Kait spoiled it halfway through the season Hugesmile

I have no idea how tall Shawn is, obviously taller then Kaitlyn which is around 5' 5''.

teamshawn - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 31 8367-910 teamshawn - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 31 I_got_13 teamshawn - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 31 E5kqdm15 teamshawn - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 31 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:43 pm

Welcome!! Shawn is 6'2 and Kait is 5'3, they talked about it on one of their periscopes and Kait just loved talking about their size difference. It was so cute Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:55 pm

:Welcome crunchette! I love your username!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:15 pm

Welcome @crunchette! This is a great spot to talk about S&K without any judgement on their lifestyle or what they choose to do on social media.

Regarding the latest snaps, I love that Shawn can't dance but it doesn't stop him from gettin down. Especially when their favorite song comes on.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:22 pm

Thank you, Alanna for answering my question...and to Lind911 and GuardianAngel for the warm welcome. Smiley I used to be addicted to my devices and felt I was missing out on "real life" so I pretty much went cold turkey and cut the cord(s) a couple of years ago...that's how I remained unspoiled. But I got sucked in again this season with Kaitlyn and Shawn. DOH!!!!!! Geez louise...I even got on snapchat and periscope last week JUST FOR THEM! I missed out on so much it makes me sad at times, but at least I'm in the loop now.

I loved it when they were in the cab last night and the driver asked if he could take a picture with them and Shawn quickly answered "20 bucks." He's quick!!!

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:04 pm

FYI there is a new periscope up apparently. I cant bring the link over but it can be found in the media thread for now. Can't watch myself but will try tomorrow.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:07 pm

Periscope : https://www.periscope.tv/w/aKZsXzEyOTk4NDF8NjYwNTY3MDVL1oVSnfrjWygF0MXjkG_rVzWXEIDt06DOJmDzVb2wEQ==

There's another one on the app too "Traffic Jam With The BoothStowes". Haven't watched yet.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:15 pm

Linds911 wrote:Periscope : https://www.periscope.tv/w/aKZsXzEyOTk4NDF8NjYwNTY3MDVL1oVSnfrjWygF0MXjkG_rVzWXEIDt06DOJmDzVb2wEQ==

There's another one on the app too  "Traffic Jam With The BoothStowes". Haven't watched yet.

Thanks Linds. I know you and Alanna are usually on top of these things and like to share them in the fan forum when they happen. Smiley

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:47 pm

The traffic jam was only a minute of the road so I'm not going to bring it over. The other one is so cute, Kait was driving and Shawn was periscoping and said he feels a ton of pressure and likes being in the background and Kait said, "then you're with the right woman." YEP!!! She needs an adoring audience for sure and it's too cute how much he likes fitting into that role.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

+55
Sarahjoh5
isittrue
algold29
LenaActually
Linds911