SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Periscope - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by Linds911 Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:10 am

Hmm interesting. From what I've seen on Twitter, Val & Artem don't have a confirmed partner yet & one male pro is still missing I believe Tony.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Periscope - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 50 1f49c

Periscope - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 50 8367-910 Periscope - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 50 I_got_13 Periscope - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 50 E5kqdm15 Periscope - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 50 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Periscope - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by jen689 Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:32 am

Linds911 wrote:Hmm interesting. From what I've seen on Twitter, Val & Artem don't have a confirmed partner yet & one male pro is still missing I believe Tony.
US Weekly and E Online have reported Kaitlyn won't be on DWTS this season. The E Online article said there would be too much drama if Kaitlyn and Nick whom they may have cast were on the same season.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahjoh5 Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:44 am

Oh good! There is still a chance she may be on DWTS! Periscope - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 50 1710264613  I think she would be so good on it, so I hope she gets the opportunity!

Sarahjoh5

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:54 am

jen689 wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Hmm interesting. From what I've seen on Twitter, Val & Artem don't have a confirmed partner yet & one male pro is still missing I believe Tony.
US Weekly and E Online have reported Kaitlyn won't be on DWTS this season. The E Online article said there would be too much drama if Kaitlyn and Nick whom they may have cast were on the same season.

Yeah I've read those articles. Pure DWTS hasn't confirmed or denied about Nick being on so guess we will find out which one may or may not on Tuesday.

Oh Kait jus tweeted they are Periscoping again from Target.

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Periscope - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 50 1f49c

Periscope - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 50 8367-910 Periscope - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 50 I_got_13 Periscope - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 50 E5kqdm15 Periscope - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 50 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:58 am

I can't stand it. Shawn's snap this morning of Kaitlyn dancing in the kitchen while saying "It's going to be a good day" is too adorable. How many people are that excited to be in a car with someone else for hours on end??? I love them.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy520 Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:47 am

I never post here but I wanted to throw this out there. I think DWTS might really still be a possibility for Kaitlyn. During their periscope she was asked when they were headed to Nashville and she said in sept. & shawn added "maybe". That happened at least twice..

Mandy520

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:48 am

Welcome1 Mandy520 !

Good catch! Thanks for posting!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:10 pm

crunchette wrote:I can't stand it.  Shawn's snap this morning of Kaitlyn dancing in the kitchen while saying "It's going to be a good day" is too adorable.  How many people are that excited to be in a car with someone else for hours on end???  I love them.

I agree. I love them too. Most people would get annoyed being in the car with someone for hours on end! Not these two! Just the opposite. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:24 pm

They Periscoped 3 times cause the connection kept cutting off. I have to go back & watch again but some important things Shawn said yes she told him ILU early which was after she meet his parents. When Kaitlyn was in the rest stop, Shawn tried to move the car and hide but it didn't work. They do have fights and disagreements but seem they get past them very fast! Which is good.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:43 pm

Linds911 wrote:They Periscoped 3 times cause the connection kept cutting off. I have to go back & watch again but some important things Shawn said yes she told him ILU early which was after she meet his parents. When Kaitlyn was in the rest stop, Shawn tried to move the car and hide but it didn't work. They do have fights and disagreements but seem they get past them very fast! Which is good.

Thanks for the updates Linds. I probably won't have a chance to watch until later if at all. I do remember reading online about the early ILY so good to have it reconfirmed.

I still hope she does not do DWTS and they head to Nashville instead. Right now, I have yet to see any evidence of her possibly being on it but I suppose things can change. I heard Shay Mitchell from Pretty Little Liars is one possibility and a Ninja warrior girl was the other so I guess we have to see what happens over the weekend and Monday to see what happens.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:05 pm

Ok so I'm watching their 2nd Periscope and someone asked if they set a wedding date. They both said May 20th but kept quiet on the year. Not sure if they were just playing around or if it's true but the fact they didn't pause and both said the same thing makes me wonder. Hopefully someone else watched and see what they think.

ETA: Ok scratch that they just randomly picked that day and Kaitlyn said that won't work it's too close to your birthday.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfanforever123 Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:01 pm

Just watched their lastest periscope, they're so adorable like always. I thought it was pretty interesting that Kait revealed that she said ILY to Shawn on their HD, after he said it. In one of his ITM I remembered him saying that "I do think Kaitlyn loves me but she just can't tell me" something along those lines. no wonder why he was so confident.

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

+55
Sarahjoh5
isittrue
algold29
LenaActually
Linds911