SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamshawn - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by Linds911 Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:09 pm

It was the 2nd one after they left the gas station.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  teamshawn - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 52 1f49c

teamshawn - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 52 8367-910 teamshawn - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 52 I_got_13 teamshawn - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 52 E5kqdm15 teamshawn - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 52 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

teamshawn - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by crunchette Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:41 am

It's the little things -- like when Shawn talked about Kaitlyn hanging her "Team Booth" t-shirt in her bedroom and she corrected him with "OUR bedroom."  Later on when they were in the car, she showed all of the junk in back and said "We have the whole world in our car."  Not MY car but OUR car.  It says a lot.

I liked how someone asked if she took her ring off when she went to bed and Kaitlyn answer "No.  Am I supposed to?  I don't want to."  And in one of the snaps she had the ring on her middle finger.  I remember reading once that they aren't allowed to have the ring sized for a year.  Has anyone else heard this?  I'd be a nervous wreck wearing a $150K ring that didn't fit appropriately. (Edited because I can't spell.)

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:44 am

^^^ pretty sure she has insurance. I am happy to see she never takes it off. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:48 am

crunchette wrote:It's the little things -- like when Shawn talked about Kaitlyn hanging her "Team Booth" t-shirt in her bedroom and she corrected him with "OUR bedroom."  Later on when they were in the car, she showed all of the junk in back and said "We have the whole world in our car."  Not MY car but OUR car.  It says a lot.

I liked how someone asked if she took her ring off when she went to bed and Kaitlyn answer "No.  Am I supposed to?  I don't want to."  And in one of the snaps she had the ring on her middle finger.  I remember reading once that they aren't allowed to have the ring sized for a year.  Has anyone else heard this?  I'd be a nervous wreck wearing a $150K ring that didn't fit appropriately.  (Edited because I can't spell.)
I notice this too all the time and love it! She's also responded that "they" have a dog, even though she's never met him. She's obviously a great sharer Smiley

I've never heard the ring thing, that's crazy! I hope it's not true, that thing needs to be sized appropriately. Scary.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Caro_line Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:23 am

I wish I could watch the Periscopes again but I can only see the beginnings and then they just ends. I tried it with the App and with the links. hmmm scratch duh

Caro_line

Female Posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:21 am

When I watched the Periscope on my computer I was finally able to see all of it. The app on my phone kept freezing.
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:44 am

Their new Snapchat shows them on the road again at 7:22am. Wonder why only a day with her sister.
algold29
algold29

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:11 am

algold29 wrote:Their new Snapchat shows them on the road again at 7:22am.  Wonder why only a day with her sister.  

Maybe they're on their way to Winnipeg (or was it Edmonton??)  On one of her IG, someone commented that they'd be making an appearance there and to DM the poster for details.

I'd imagine this is probably their last week in Canada whether or not she does DWTS.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:33 am

^^^ I agree. I think they will be off to nashville soon. Smiley (If she isn't needed at DWTS.)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:06 pm

They were on their way to Edmonton.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:30 pm

I'm getting all the places confused. SWhat were they going to do or who were they going to see in Edmonton?
algold29
algold29

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:40 pm

algold29 wrote:I'm getting all the places confused.  SWhat were they going to do or who were they going to see in Edmonton?

Apparently they are doing some appearance. Don't know any more details than that unfortunately. I just happened to see a comment on one of her IGs about them doing something in Edmonton from a poster but never saw any more details than that so I could be wrong laugh out loud

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

+55
Sarahjoh5
isittrue
algold29
LenaActually
Linds911