SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by rhondam Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:54 pm

^^^
Edmonton is just over 30 mins from Leduc. The population of Leduc was just over 24,000 in 2011 according to Google. Edmonton is the nearest major metropolitan city. Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by Alanna Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:18 pm

Kait is so sweet with her niece heartbeat she just snapped and they're still together, so they probably drove together.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 53 Image10

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:54 am

Shawn is so tired in her Snaps. laugh out loud he basically jumped onto the top bunk bed to sleep.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 53 1f49c

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 53 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 53 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 53 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 53 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:58 am

I think they should just share the top bunk!!
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:01 am

She said they would trade off but I'm sure they will end up sharing laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 53 1f49c

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 53 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 53 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 53 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 53 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:44 am

Kaitlyn's niece looks so much like her. That is a very sweet photo.bestbud!
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:07 am

Well I got a quick look at the cast of DWTS and am shocked they are not picking Kaitlyn over some of the other contestants. I recognized Chakra Kahn and the little girl from Australia whose dad tragically passed away but that's it. If she doesn't get a spot, I wonder if too much dance in her background. There really is no one who interests me enough to tune in but I would watch for Kaitlyn.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:29 am

algold29 wrote:I think they should just share the top bunk!!
laugh out loud yeah, I'd say chances are pretty good next snap is from K squishing him on the top bunk.

They're hanging out with her dad Mike and step mom (Kathy, I think), which makes sense why they had to keep driving after seeing her mom and Rob. This is SO much better than staying in LA and chasing more fame or whatever imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:55 am

Alanna wrote:
algold29 wrote:I think they should just share the top bunk!!
laugh out loud yeah, I'd say chances are pretty good next snap is from K squishing him on the top bunk.

They're hanging out with her dad Mike and step mom (Kathy, I think), which makes sense why they had to keep driving after seeing her mom and Rob. This is SO much better than staying in LA and chasing more fame or whatever imo.

Yes ITA way better to be spending time with each other and each other's families than chasing fame in LA Smiley

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:28 am

I went to the DWTS instagram and all the announced cast members are already in LA rehearsing. I would think all the cast would be given equal amount of rehearsal time no matter when they were announced. But, hey, I don't watch this show so I don't know how it works. Full cast announced September 2!
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:41 am

LenaActually wrote:I went to the DWTS instagram and all the announced cast members are already in LA rehearsing. I would think all the cast would be given equal amount of rehearsal time no matter when they were announced. But, hey, I don't watch this show so I don't know how it works. Full cast announced September 2!

Yeah I don't really watch the show either, just checking different sites for casting rumors. Apparently, Allison was flying somewhere today to meet her partner so not sure they are all there - yet. But hopefully this is a positive sign that Kait is not doing the show and will be finishing her time in Canada before heading to Nashville.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:12 pm

For the people who don't have snapchat, Shawn was gracious enough to post his vid of Kaitlyn's "b ball skillz" on youtube! One of her funniest moments for sure. cantstopl
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

+55
Sarahjoh5
isittrue
algold29
LenaActually
Linds911