SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

vancity - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by LenaActually Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:39 pm

All together now...Awwwww! :inlove
vancity - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 55 Image10
Shawn's Snapchat
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

vancity - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:53 pm

Oh my goodness, Kait is just the cutest little thing heartbeat She really hasn't changed at all.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:55 pm

Alanna wrote:Oh my goodness, Kait is just the cutest little thing heartbeat She really hasn't changed at all.

No she hasn't!

I noticed a poster on one of her IG's talked about looking forward to meeting her in October in Winnipeg.  So that must be the event I was thinking about earlier.  I know also they have an event in October in Florida too so they're apparently are going to be all over the place.  Hopefully, they fit Nashville in between all that travel!

ETA: Here is the post from Kait's IG:

jaycieliasMeeting you in October in Winnipeg!! So pumped !! @krystletaylor3 and I actually wanna be your friend, in real life!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:54 am

So sweet heartbeat

vancity - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 55 Image11

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:55 am

Is that Shawn's account?

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:03 am

lexforlife wrote:Is that Shawn's account?
Naw, that's one of his sister's.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:04 am

lexforlife wrote:Is that Shawn's account?

No, it's Shawn's sister Meghann's account. I am wondering if that means Jessie is coming to Nashville on the 19th or if they are all headed back to Connecticut at that point again. Also, still wondering when Kait and Shawn are planning to go to Nashville as well.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:47 am

Here's Shawn's haircut vid from Daniel Alfonso!

LenaActually
LenaActually

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:56 am

I swear Shawn's look was more like "WTF he's cutting off my hair.."
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:26 am

Upside down nugget #famjam by @kaitlynbristowe

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

vancity - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 55 8367-910 vancity - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 55 I_got_13 vancity - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 55 E5kqdm15 vancity - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 55 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:35 am

LenaActually wrote:K's instagram followers once again showed disapproval of her latest "ad" with Eye Buy Direct.
Her response:

vancity - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 55 Image_10

She needs to ignore it. All she has done here is drawn attention to the fact that she might be getting paid for some of her posts; rather defeats the purpose. It is supposed to "look" spontaneous.

I don't begrudge them a few ad dollars, as long as that isn't ALL they post.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:43 am

I'm not a player, I just mug a lot. #EyeBuyXBristowe #FrameGame #CoffeeBreak | Glasses: Hamptons by @eyebuydirect

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

vancity - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 55 8367-910 vancity - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 55 I_got_13 vancity - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 55 E5kqdm15 vancity - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 55 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

+55
Sarahjoh5
isittrue
algold29
LenaActually
Linds911