SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP2 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:06 pm

SarahValley wrote:
loveactually9 wrote:
SarahValley wrote:Nick came into the show when in New York, where that date happened. Chris won the date. It could be anything basically. :P

Nick came during the rap battle in New York, not during Aladdin

I know, but both dates happened in New York. You can make anything fit if you try to, that was just my point. ;)

JMO, Ben H was not a highlighted part of the Aladdin date. Cupcake was and since Nick came to the rap battle wasn't that before the Aladdin date? So yes, she was all about Nick that whole episode once he showed up. I believe she told Nick he could join before the Aladdin date, didn't she?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

BIP2 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:08 pm

The tweet referring to "I can show you the world" indicates Aladdin as those are the lyrics from A Whole New World.
I think it refers to Ben H. JMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:09 pm

mindless wrote:Tanner keeps cracking me up. No idea what he sees in boring Jade besides her fake boobs.

Carly still needs styling tips.

The thing is all the guys are interested in Jade ... And we all know why. They don't know much about her  at this point except her history. She does have a sweetness about her but what the guys want at this point is not her "sweetness".

Last edited by Rolly on Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahValley Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:09 pm

Okay, so Millsy tweeted something about Jared praying for a genie, right before he made the "show you the world" tweet.... Something tell's me Jared could be the one, even though 5 minutes ago, I was reeling towards Ben H. Smiley
SarahValley
SarahValley

Female Posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:10 pm

Would they make Ben H the lead when MTA where he came off so badly?

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:11 pm

mizzoufan wrote:Would they make Ben H the lead when MTA where he came off so badly?

He didn't come off badly to most people

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:11 pm

Jade and Tanner were cute together.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Jade and Tanner were cute together.

I thought they were, too. :Nod:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:13 pm

SarahValley wrote:Okay, so Millsy tweeted something about Jared praying for a genie, right before he made the "show you the world" tweet.... Something tell's me Jared could be the one, even though 5 minutes ago, I was reeling towards Ben H. Smiley

Right before their 1:1 date, Ashley I said that she was Jasmine and hoped Jared was her Aladdin and that he could rub the "bleep" out of her lamp anytime. giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:13 pm

mizzoufan wrote:Would they make Ben H the lead when MTA where he came off so badly?

laugh out loud, it probably was a done deal by that time and BenH came across great. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:15 pm

Rolly wrote:
mindless wrote:Tanner keeps cracking me up. No idea what he sees in boring Jade besides her fake boobs.

Carly still needs styling tips.

The thing is all the guys are interested in Jade ... And we all know why. That don't know much about her  at this point except her history. She does have a sweetness about her but what the guys want at this point is not her "sweetness".
I hope not. All the girls want Jared and he's not the best looking guy there.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:17 pm

K's People blog

Chris was not only a great sport, but he really channeled his inner Aladdin. It was very convincing. Hence why he got to play my love interest! It was so much fun to be backstage and see the behind-the-scenes part of Broadway. A lot of work goes into making those shows perfect. I was running on one hour of sleep that day, but my adrenaline was in full force, and I was loving every second. Chris, you ARE Aladdin. Nailed it!!! I think we both enjoyed every second of our nine-second debut.

Chris or BenH? IMO Dr Chris has not been promoted at all. Ben H or they are referring to NYC when Nick appeared.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+61
sparkler
whit90
nd4reality
Lievta
Nibbles22