SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bip - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:18 pm

Good Morning America ✔ @GMA
Tomorrow on @GMA, @nickwattabc talks exclusively with the contestants from the new season of @BachParadise! pic.twitter.com/88DQCEoDo7
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

bip - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
loveactually9 wrote:Wait why do we think the clue is Aladdin related again?

Because they mentioned it several times on BIP, and Millsy's tweet about "i can show you the world"

The only guys on that date were BenH Chris Joe and Joshua.

I was unable to connect to the link you posted, GA. I found this link. Check at 1:26. Ben H singing.
link

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:18 pm

mindless wrote:Ashley and her sister are both cray cray. I couldn't deal with their drama for one second. At least we finally have confirmation that she really is a virgin. Can't fake that level of awkwardness.

I wonder how their parents are feeling about now..... duh
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:18 pm

Kashathediva wrote:The tweet referring to "I can show you the world" indicates Aladdin as those are the lyrics from A Whole New World.
I think it refers to Ben H. JMO.

Ben H. didn't really stand out on the date though.   Ashley mentioned Aladdin and Princess Jasmine several times this episode. I don't think that was the clue, was too in your face. I think TPTB are screwing with us, and there wasn't really a clue.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:21 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:The tweet referring to "I can show you the world" indicates Aladdin as those are the lyrics from A Whole New World.

Ben H. didn't really stand out on the date though.   Ashley mentioned Aladdin and Princess Jasmine several times this episode. I don't think that was the clue, was too in your face. I think TPTB are screwing with us, and there wasn't really a clue.

Yes, they are screwing with us, altho not as much as with Nick and the Nick fans bip - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 2498057887
but they were quite specific in their cloo/hint = Aladdin = BenH. It doesnt matter that he didnt "stand out" on the date. He was IN that date and that's all that matters.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:25 pm

seton wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:

Yes, they are screwing with us, altho not as much as with Nick and the Nick fans bip - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 2498057887
but they were quite specific in their cloo/hint = Aladdin = BenH. It doesnt matter that he didnt "stand out" on the date. He was IN that date and that's all that matters.

Yup
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:27 pm

Ben H the bachelor! Well I hope not else I will be missing that season

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:28 pm

seton wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:

We don't know that Aladdin was even the clue. They could all clearly be playing along with the everyone thinking it's Aladdin. I am fine with Ben H. as the next lead, but don't think the clue was about Aladdin.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:29 pm

seton wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:

Ha, this Nick fan isn't being screwed with! It's been Ben h from day one and they are just trying to keep the conversation going by making people think it might be Chris, Jared, or Nick. Like they would ever not go with Mr. Perfect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:30 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
seton wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:

We don't know that Aladdin was even the clue.  They could all clearly be playing along with the everyone thinking it's Aladdin. I am fine with Ben H. as the next lead, but don't think the clue was about Aladdin.

No, we DO know Aladdin is the clue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:31 pm

It really could be anything. I think it was during or after the Alladin date that the guys were told that Kaitlyn was gonna let Nick stay. Someone CMIIW.

Last edited by 2boys3girls on Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:31 pm

Bringing this over from the discussion thread. I wonder if Dan and AshleyS get together?

SarahValley wrote:
Maddy wrote:snipped]
TV Guide ‏@TVGuide
Who's the standout and whose gloves are off? @chrisbharrison breaks down the #BIP cast! http://tvgd.co/1KGS2W1  

It says that we will be "surprised by the pairing it leads to", regarding Dan. Do we think that maybe he and Carly ended up together (I know, not what RS says), thinking about the pictures of them together?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+61
sparkler
whit90
nd4reality
Lievta
Nibbles22