SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BowenAnderson Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:15 pm

Thoughts about last night:

Lauren...she is actually worse than Ashley
Carly...did her eyebrows get a separate invitation to the island?
Tanner...so adorable
Jonathan...got away with some pretty sleezy comments last night
Ashley I....cried because she could not "declam" herself
Dan...the MAN!
Kirk...he said of Ashely S..."I was actually surprised that she could CONVERSATE" yup, he did.
Jared...my heart hurts! SO happy he did not end up with K! "Jared looks morose about the thought of going on a date with AshelyI" "Looks like he would rather take a back alley beating with a plumbers wrench" Smiley
Jillian....do you think she got ABC to pay for her new sisters?
Does Ashley I run to the interview room??? OMG!!!
Ashely S. BEST DRESSED! And btw...awesome skin!
JJ...most ready to see redeemed -I really like him, don't hate!
Juelia...most ready to see happy.
Tenley...target I think.
Jade...sweet
Tanner...favorite introduction EVER!
Mikey...It's hard for testosterone driven males to not just drop that sh## you know? Wha? what respectable adult man has the name Mikey?

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Repost - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:16 pm

She looks a bit curvier and fuller, but I don't think she is pregnant. I think we are so used to seeing very thin women on tv and normal women look the exception rather than the norm.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:31 pm

Kashathediva wrote:She looks a bit curvier and fuller, but I don't think she is pregnant. I think we are so used to seeing very thin women on tv and normal women look the exception rather than the norm.

There's another pic of them all at the viewing and she's on the far left, she definitely doesn't look preg in that one.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Repost - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:57 pm

gurlbrit wrote:[

One of my friends asked if Lacey was with child.  To be honest I didn't take any notice, but looking at these pictures you could say that she's got a little bit of a bump.

This was filmed MONTHS ago. We would have all known about it by now if she was

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:00 pm

Is it worth watching?

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:17 pm

lexforlife wrote:Is it worth watching?

To be honest I enjoyed it more than any of the Bachelorette episodes this season so I would say yes.
I think I am more of a fan of Jade and Tanner from one episode than I have been of any couple post Des and Chris.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:27 pm

Jade and Tanner are very sweet together. I would have thought Kirk and Tenley would have made a cute couple, but looks like something is brewing between him and Carly.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:37 pm

lexforlife wrote:Is it worth watching?

If you watch, let me/us know what you think.  I haven't watched yet either.  bestbud!

I like hearing a couple is sweet together.  That already gives me hope it'll be better than Kaitlyn's mess of a season was.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:48 pm

I watched the introductions and entries ... and those were fun ... skipped the AshleyI/Carly/guys scenes (no particular reason, so I have no opinion about) and watched only the part with Jade & Tanner ... sweet ... I liked how Tanner asked Jade about the Playboy - straightforward... of course most of the conversation wasn't shown, but it's assumed they actually did talk a lot before finding their "connection".
The best line from the 1st episode by Tanner: "you probably remember me from Kaitlyn's season of the Bachelorette, she might not." Hugesmile

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:55 pm

I like jade and tanner so far Ashley I is crazy and her sister seems the same way but I noticed that it seems Lauren likes to pick on Ashley for the littlest things jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:58 pm

BowenAnderson wrote:Thoughts about last night:

Lauren...she is actually worse than Ashley

What makes me laugh so hard is that she can't be voted off as long as Ashley stays. In other words, she is essentially Ashley's handler/interviewer/brain-manipulator working for no additional salary. You know how the F2 dumpee in every bachelor/ette season has somebody convincing him/her that the lead is head over heels in love with them? So they can have a meltdown when eliminated? Lauren's job is a trifle different. She is there to make sure Ashley's meltdowns are consistent each episode by constantly belittling her and telling her Jared is "just not into" her.

Carly...did her eyebrows get a separate invitation to the island?

There were a few moments when I thought she and Ashley were taking turns with the same "paste-on" eyebrows for each of their PI sessions. All joking aside, my only issue with Carly is that she talks too much on screen.

Tanner...so adorable
Tanner...favorite introduction EVER!

He is kinda... normal. He may also be the only one who thinks this is a dating show.

Jonathan...got away with some pretty sleezy comments last night

He is kinda a non-entity on this show as well as Kaitlyn's. He could say anything vulgar and we the viewers would not notice because his voice is as dry as the commentators on Wall Street Week in Review.

Ashley I....cried because she could not "declam" herself
Does Ashley I run to the interview room???  OMG!!!

All the more reason I enjoy watching her.

Dan...the MAN!

Prior to his ambulance jump, he hasn't done much on screen yet, aside from flexing his abs. No doubt some viewers would rather see him pose for Playgirl than Tanner.

Kirk...he said of Ashely S..."I was actually surprised that she could CONVERSATE"  yup, he did.

Remember he's the Wisconsin boy whose daddy stuffs animals in the basement. I like Kirk though. When Mike Stag lost his girl to Blake in one of the Bachelor Pad seasons, he offered to get drunk with him as "bro-buddies".

Jared...my heart hurts! SO happy he did not end up with K! "Jared looks morose about the thought of going on a date with AshelyI"  "Looks like he would rather take a back alley beating with a plumbers wrench" Smiley

I think he likes Ashley more than we, and the other contestants, think. Despite her high maintenance, he is turned on by her submissiveness. "Take me away and do what you want with me, Jared!!!!" She was turned on by how he drives the jeep. One thing about Jared that consistently amuses me is the number of times he tells us he is looking for love. He wants to make sure that we know it is only 75% TV fame for him, compared to the other contestants.

Jillian....do you think she got ABC to pay for her new sisters?

Including the camera crew into the medical facilities, as she was prepped, does have me suspicious. Which past contestant (or relative of a contestant) did this work and may need more promotion?

Ashely S.  BEST DRESSED!  And btw...awesome skin!

She reminds me a lot of Trista Renn Sutter for some reason. They need to find her something else to do besides play Dr. Doolittle. Maybe if she draws the raccoons away from Clare?

JJ...most ready to see redeemed -I really like him, don't hate!

Note the ladies were not impressed initially, but Mickey T. morphed into the show's Meat Head instead.

Juelia...most ready to see happy.

... and we are reminded of this by the ladies who buddy with her. Hope she gets more "story" later.

Tenley...target I think.

She is essentially taking Graham's role this season, except no guy is obsessed with her like AshLee was with him. I wonder why she felt we needed to know ex Kiptyn got his next girlfriend pregnant shortly after her break-up with him... unless this ties in somehow with the "pregnant scare" promoted this season with somebody else. The crafty editors like to insert "little stuff" that relate to The Storyline.

Jade...sweet

Hardly the wild mustang her brother claims her to be. So what if she pose for Playboy? The nude beaches in Florida are always crowded and nobody fusses.

Mikey...It's hard for testosterone driven males to not just drop that sh## you know?  Wha? what respectable adult man has the name Mikey?

Not sure why the editors... and other contestants... don't like him. Bet he annoyed everybody.

Don't forget Clare Bear! I think the primary reason she went qwayzee with Zack last year is because he spent more time with Robert than her. He had a lot less "chemistry" with Jackie than with either Clare or Robert. (As long as Robert got to keep tagging along, I am sure he and Clare could have continued as a couple. Remember also how Robert slept with his jeans on with Sarah after Zack left the show. Uh uh. Yup.)

Alas... I just don't see "IT" between Clare and the three guys she is after on this season. Yet I am grateful she on this show again to liven it up.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Loved Jade, what a beauty, less is better. Simply beautiful. 
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for she and Tanner. Lacey
and Marcus are the best. Someone here thought she looked
preg I don't think so, just voluptuous. That's how women
looked in the 50's. Jared what can I say?! Love him, hoping
he's Bach. Was the clue ever determined? Who's next Bach?scratch

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+61
sparkler
whit90
nd4reality
Lievta
Nibbles22