SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:23 pm

Cute tweet, Beagle. funnythread

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Nick - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by rosesrREd Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:24 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Watching after the BIP show made me wonder about how the season ends and if ratings are not very good?  I definitely think Ben H. is the new bachelor with all the boos Nick got.  Possibly Jared or Ben Z.  jmo  ;)

Is the audience aware of who the next Bachelor is? If not, their boos mean nothing. I think CH specifically asking "what are they saying about Nick?" was a little more telling to me. He also specifically asked the guest about Nick. I don't think CH was that specific about the other two at all.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:24 pm

seton wrote:I was switching the channel all the time but was Nickie's only endorsement from AshleyI?
Not much of an endorsement if you ask me. no no

I agree and there were definitely some boos for Nick.... whether they were "real" or not they were there. My guess is Ben H. has the job. ;) I am watching his twitter carefully. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:25 pm

Why even bring up Nick at all?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:25 pm

Dont they already know by now?? I mean..you would freaking think, they would of solidified their decision already.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:26 pm

It's pretty hypocritical of TPTB to make a big deal about cyber-bullying and then bring on a cyber bully as co-host. That's what she sounded like anyway. And they were bullying poor Mikey like nobody's business.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:26 pm

Same script, different season, drum up the speculation and drop another person's name into it. They did the same thing to Arie last season. ABC executives not Next Production makes the final decision (if the script in UNREAL is to be believed) which I believe they did way before the bachelorette finale, JMHO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:27 pm

Beagle wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:What was your tweet, Beagle?

:Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: NickChicks!!!!!

Seriously the reading of your tweet was the only thing positive about After Paradise. affraid I especially hated those polls especially Mikey's with him sitting right there and I'm not even a Mikey fan. Poor taste and mean. JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:27 pm

^^^ I think they know. And do we really think Jared has a chance??? Maybe something happens on BIP and he becomes a real contender.

I think the job has been given to Ben H. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:27 pm

Because the "spoilers" have always said Nick was/is in the running. They mentioned the top dogs: Both Bens, Nick, and Jared.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:27 pm

I think TPTB know. They are simply keeping the discussion going and keeping interest alive. They have to be planning dates and storyboarding already.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Why even bring up Nick at all?

It's football preseason. Nick - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 2498057887

Nick - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+61
sparkler
whit90
nd4reality
Lievta
Nibbles22