SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP2 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:25 am

BlackHalo wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
I'm tired too. I just want the announcement already, though after tonight I feel pretty confident it's Ben H.
Why do you feel that?
Just something about the tweets they decided to read about him. Seems like they focused on him the most. Juliet Litman's tweet about him being president. They read one Nick tweet then Ashley I. had to justify his appeal. JMO.

Oh, that was Juliet's tweet? The person who hates Nick so much she literally had to turn off her TV one time.

And, yeah, if they were trying to get support for Nick CH would have said something like "it's hard not to root for a guy that has gotten his heart broken twice.". Instead. Ashley I had to be like "he's not gross like everyone thinks he is!!"

Back to top Go down

BIP2 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:27 am

Rolly wrote:
eversotrue wrote:After Paradise is a waste of time. It was just pointless. And mean. And that Jenny woman needs to go stat.

I think her comments would be fine for people wanting to follow her tweets or a blog but not good for live TV. Her snarky comments remind me of Amy Shumer. Not everybody's " cup of tea ".
Yeah. I tend to not like the snarky comments at all though. From contestants or viewers. The fact that the show is allowing people to make fun of their own show and cast, especially while said cast is sitting right there, is just tasteless. And even more so with this dumb concept. It just proves everyone's point.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:28 am

eversotrue wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
Why do you feel that?
Just something about the tweets they decided to read about him. Seems like they focused on him the most. Juliet Litman's tweet about him being president. They read one Nick tweet then Ashley I. had to justify his appeal. JMO.
I didn't even realize it was Juliet Littmaj from Grantland until I read this comment. Lol She's still campaigning for him? Are the tweets pulled up specifically and in advance?
These are tweets from yesterday I believe. Not sure what goes into them choosing which ones to read but that one stood out to me.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:28 am

eversotrue wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
Why do you feel that?
I didn't even realize it was Juliet Littmaj from Grantland until I read this comment. Lol She's still campaigning for him? Are the tweets pulled up specifically and in advance?

Juliet tweeted it last night, and Millsy responded to her pretty much right after she tweeted it. So they had probably decided to use the tweets they used yesterday.

And chasing, if it makes any difference to you - that's one of Juliet's go to lines. She's referenced doing that during the Challenge and the Real World as well.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:30 am

chasingpavements wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
Why do you feel that?

Oh, that was Juliet's tweet? The person who hates Nick so much she literally had to turn off her TV one time.

And, yeah, if they were trying to get support for Nick CH would have said something like "it's hard not to root for a guy that has gotten his heart broken twice.". Instead. Ashley I had to be like "he's not gross like everyone thinks he is!!"
Lol, yeah...

Juliet Litman ‏[ltr]@julietlitman[/ltr]  Aug 2
@BachParadise @Millsy11374 Ben H for President and bachelor!

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:32 am

chasingpavements wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
Why do you feel that?

It's a live show, and sometimes the host (CH) has to move things along for time sake. If he was pre-recorded maybe the plugs or lack thereof would be more apparent, because they would edit in what they want us to hear. I think it is very hard to gauge anything from After Paradise. It does seem like CH asked specific questions about Nick, but not about Ben.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:32 am

Well, laugh out loud isn't that convenient. laugh out loud oh brother.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:33 am

chasingpavements wrote:
OnePromise wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:I think it's Ben's and he already knows. JMO. I bet Nick knows too.

I also kind of lost respect for Nick for making those comments about Ashley and Clare. You would think that of all people, he would understand how awful negativity on SM is and how your edit doesn't portray you perfectly. I bet Ashley is regretting saying nice things about him.

Actually, IMO Nick was very careful about what and whom he posted about.  The comment about "Claire" was just a play off of her use of childish sounding words and he spelled her name wrong again just like last season.  They actually had a little running joke last season between them about it.  So, I don't think his Clare comment was meant in a negative way... I just saw him teasing a friend.  

And his comments about Ashley were actually sort of in her defense.  He said that although she lacked perspective during the show, she was actually quite self aware and well spoken when she wasn't crying.  I think he was speaking to the fact that the show twists who people really are and how they are portrayed.  He realizes that Ashley is a different person in real life than how she was portrayed on the show.  I did not see them as negative at all.  Just truthful and actually supportive of her.  

If they were a running joke and/or secret support, he wouldn't have deleted the evidence.

I liked TV Nick, but real life Nick disappoints me.

The very fact that he deleted them speaks volumes to me.  He re-read them and saw that they may have come across as too salty or snarky.  I don't think that was his intention to make Ashley or Clare feel bad.  He usually posts funny, ironic things about the shows.  I think that most people with this type of sense of humor can relate to going little bit too far in the name of being funny and then wishing to take something back to avoid others misinterpretation and hurt feelings.  

And is SM Nick truly "real life Nick"? I don't think that it is fair to judge him by his SM.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:36 am

rosesrREd wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:

It's a live show, and sometimes the host (CH) has to move things along for time sake.  If he was pre-recorded maybe the plugs or lack thereof would be more apparent, because they would edit in what they want us to hear.  I think it is very hard to gauge anything from After Paradise.  It does seem like CH asked specific questions about Nick, but not about Ben.

That's because noone wanted to talk about Nick so CH had to bring up Nickie Brown. BIP2 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 2498057887

To me. all signs point to BenH.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:37 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Well, laugh out loud isn't that convenient. laugh out loud oh brother.
What?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:38 am

Did we ever come to a conclusion about the "clue" on Sundays episode?

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:40 am

seton wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

It's a live show, and sometimes the host (CH) has to move things along for time sake.  If he was pre-recorded maybe the plugs or lack thereof would be more apparent, because they would edit in what they want us to hear.  I think it is very hard to gauge anything from After Paradise.  It does seem like CH asked specific questions about Nick, but not about Ben.

That's because noone wanted to talk about Nick so CH had to bring up Nickie Brown.  BIP2 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 2498057887

To me. all signs point to BenH.

Nickie Brown? Is that a reference to Charlie Brown? cantstopl

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+61
sparkler
whit90
nd4reality
Lievta
Nibbles22