SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP2 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:19 am

Tanner Tolbert ‏@ttolbert05 · 2h2 hours ago
JJ for bachelor just so I can watch him hand out roses every week... This is great #BachelorInParadise

giggling giggling giggling
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

BIP2 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:23 am

Clare Crawley ‏@Clare_Crawley
Clare Crawley retweeted DeAnna Stagliano
haha thank you:). trying my best to maintain this OLD creaky body of mine

DeAnna Stagliano @DeAnnaPappas  
What?! @Clare_Crawley back in Paradise?! And look hotter than ever! Get it girl!! #BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:06 am

Clare does look really pretty! I think she's someone who looks better a bit more casual than when she's perfectly styled and made up. All the girls really seem to love her, which I like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:22 am

I realize that we all have our own opinions and we also apparently see and hear things differently as well.
There were NO Boo's.  Not for Nick or anyone else in that segment.  I DVR'd the show and have listened to that portion over and over.  NO Boo's at all.
Someone in the audience yelled "Ben." at the start of the segment.
The crappy co host read 4 tweets. (she said she had 1000's for all the guys) She read:  One for the two Ben's or Jared.  One for Ben H for President bachelor. One about isn't this decision made already.(Ben H) Then the best one and most creative tweet by Beagle about Nick, a broom closet and loads of giddiness!! BIP2 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 2498057887 Then CH asked the panel for their thoughts.  The gal from Scandal chose Ben Z, the guy said he liked Nick but chose Gavin Rossdale (he and Gwen Stefani filled for divorce today) or a bachelor of color ala Jonothan.  Kardashley said that she thought Nick was sexy and smelled good (cologne) and had an attractive aura which caused her to clam up and be unable to talk. (shocker) Lastly the co host chose CH for Bachelor.  At that point they all jumped on the CH bandwagon and joked about it.  CH then said they would announce the Bachelor on BIP sometime in the not to distant future.  I am still betting that Nick is the next Bachelor.  To me that's were the signs are headed.  My guess is JMO but my hearing is excellent. Hugesmile

Hopefully they make the announcement soon and we can all move forward to the next season of the Bachelor. :cutesmile!: bestbud! deadhorse BIP2 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 1710264613 hi  :crazed Hugesmile
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:33 am

This is the BIP thread no? Seems that the Nick/Bachelor debate is getting into every thread at the moment.

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:40 am

chasingpavements wrote:I think it's Ben's and he already knows. JMO. I bet Nick knows too.

I also kind of lost respect for Nick for making those comments about Ashley and Clare. You would think that of all people, he would understand how awful negativity on SM is and how your edit doesn't portray you perfectly. I bet Ashley is regretting saying nice things about him.

I really dislike how Bach alumni live tweet nasty tweets about others knowing how the show is yet most of the people they hate on have never said anything bad about them. It makes me wonder what they gain from it.....re tweets maybe or more followers?

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:52 am

Relalou wrote:This is the BIP thread no?  Seems that the Nick/Bachelor debate is getting into every thread at the moment.

Agreed. It's really hard to steer clear of the Nick v. Ben H debate because it keep appearing in every single thread! I want to talk about how trashy and ridiculous this show is, not discuss some obscure clue that might tell us who the lead will be in a show airing 5 months from now, haha! Totally respect people wanting to discuss it, but wish we could keep the BIP thread just for BIP.

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:11 am

Monday night's show was fairly entertaining.

Part 1 at the resort was nicely edited and progressed to the rose ceremony like gang-busters.

Jillian had to go because she has no "story" apart from her breast enhancements and The Black Box.

Nice to see JJ is back to being the slime-ball he was on Kaitlyn's. He did seem to be getting "soft". At least Tenley was spared as one of the more interesting narrators of the show.

Hurricane Clare was anything but. She didn't sabotage any existing relationships. Amusingly she told Mickey T. about keeping her options "open" despite picking him for her date. This is essentially what Zack wanted last year (although he still considered Clare his best option), yet Clare went bonkers. Since Mickey does not talk to raccoons or crabs, he did not behave like Clare.

With Ashley S. back from her IV-ing and dating Dan, I guess we have to now make room on this show for both Parrot Girl and Crab (former Ranger Rick) Girl.

While Ashley and Dan's date put me to sleep, Clare and Mickey's tantra yoga date was actually quite fun. Not sure why Mister Harrison and other contestants (JJ?) thought it was so "awkward". The date was tailor made for the two acrobats. I also think Clare shouldn't sell Mickey short. Sure he is all about the muscles, but he is also low drama as she WANTS her men to be. They can start out as friends and see if there's more later.

Ooooooh that Jared is slick, telling Clare he will spare her at the ceremony if Mickey doesn't... behind Ashley's back. "What is this? Is he conducting an interview with her?!" (I'm paraphrasing here.)

Which brings me to Part 2: Mister Harrison's "talk show" with Ashley, Mickey, Lacy and the three what's-their-names guests.

Apart from ANOTHER Juan Pablo call-out (when what's-his-name #3 was asked which lead was most controversial)... and we know that a season without a Juan mention is like a season with no roses, it was especially amusing watching Ashley and Harrison discuss her acting performances on the show.

Of Jared, who also did his grin-for-the-camera "tour" of their facilities like the Travelocity Gnome he aims to become, Ashley declares that he is as handsome on the inside as he is on the outside. This means one of the following...
a.) Ashley likes him more as a friend than a lover and all of that "clamming up" and boo-hoo was just her acting performance. (It tickled me that Lauren wasn't pulling her weight in "hooking up" so Ashley says she has to do all of the hard work to keep both on the show. Ha ha!)
b.) she and Jared are actually a couple
c.) she feels he and Clare are a better match anyway (since he weaseling Clare's affections behind Ashley's back but Ashley doesn't seem to mind NOW)
d.) Jared is in the closet and plans to be "true to himself" later this season. He never said he was seeking a woman, after all. Just L-U-V.
e.) At some point this season, Jared saves the world from oblivion and it doesn't matter if he found l-u-v or not. He's everybody's hero.
f.) After all of the fussing over the two Bens and Nick, he is in THEIR choice for Bachelor.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:37 am

MissB wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:I think it's Ben's and he already knows. JMO. I bet Nick knows too.

I also kind of lost respect for Nick for making those comments about Ashley and Clare. You would think that of all people, he would understand how awful negativity on SM is and how your edit doesn't portray you perfectly. I bet Ashley is regretting saying nice things about him.

I really dislike how Bach alumni live tweet nasty tweets about others knowing how the show is yet most of the people they hate on have never said anything bad about them. It makes me wonder what they gain from it.....re tweets maybe or more followers?

Attention, trying to sound cool/witty, joining the 'in' club of kids. It's high school all over again. And I judge every last one of them. giggling

BIP2 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:05 am

Relalou wrote:This is the BIP thread no?  Seems that the Nick/Bachelor debate is getting into every thread at the moment.

The next TB was a topic during the after show. So that is where the discussion comes in.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:06 am

bleuberry wrote:
MissB wrote:

Attention, trying to sound cool/witty, joining the 'in' club of kids. It's high school all over again. And I judge every last one of them. giggling

I take no exception too. Some will try to be witty but it comes off rude while some are outright rude and most viewers get excited because it validates hating on someone they dislike. I find people like JP rude (i don't like him), Nick sometimes too (i'm a fan). You don't want people to say bad things about you but you don't feel bad saying the same about them. Hypocrites much!

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:08 am

Seabear wrote:I realize that we all have our own opinions and we also apparently see and hear things differently as well.
There were NO Boo's.  Not for Nick or anyone else in that segment.  I DVR'd the show and have listened to that portion over and over.  NO Boo's at all.
Someone in the audience yelled "Ben." at the start of the segment.
The crappy co host read 4 tweets. (she said she had 1000's for all the guys) She read:  One for the two Ben's or Jared.  One for Ben H for President bachelor. snipped Hugesmile

Hopefully they make the announcement soon and we can all move forward to the next season of the Bachelor. :cutesmile!: bestbud! deadhorse BIP2 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 1710264613 hi  :crazed Hugesmile

Thanks for the recap Seabear.

RE the bold. That was her own tweet that she tweeted the day before, which was picked up by sleuthers here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+61
sparkler
whit90
nd4reality
Lievta
Nibbles22