SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:27 am

lurker11 wrote:idk if she'll always be the cohost, but Chris Harrison tweeted that Jennifer Weiner would be on at some point.

@chrisbharrison wrote:
@JennieSuth don't worry my girl @jenniferweiner will absolutely be joining me on #AfterParadise

Jenny is also one of Elan's best friends, so i'm guessing she'll have more staying power than a random co-host

I think that after show got a lot of criticism for being boring, offensive, mean-spirited, and not providing any new information so I'm sure that they will be tweaking it in future weeks. I could definitely see them replacing Jenny; I don't think her friendship with Élan is enough to keep her there if she continues to bomb.

I wish someone like possesionista could co-host - she's snarky, she wouldn't suck up to the Bachelor guests, but she never crosses the line.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:28 am

BenH was mentioned in THREE tweets, not two.

Oh, and CH for TB if I had to pick any of the endorsements from the "illustrious" panel. Certainly NOT . . . . Gavin Rossdale.

Last edited by seton on Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:30 am

chasingpavements wrote:
lurker11 wrote:idk if she'll always be the cohost, but Chris Harrison tweeted that Jennifer Weiner would be on at some point.

@chrisbharrison wrote:
@JennieSuth don't worry my girl @jenniferweiner will absolutely be joining me on #AfterParadise

Jenny is also one of Elan's best friends, so i'm guessing she'll have more staying power than a random co-host

I think that after show got a lot of criticism for being boring, offensive, mean-spirited, and not providing any new information so I'm sure that they will be tweaking it in future weeks. I could definitely see them replacing Jenny; I don't think her friendship with Élan is enough to keep her there if she continues to bomb.

I wish someone like possesionista could co-host - she's snarky, she wouldn't suck up to the Bachelor guests, but she never crosses the line.

Possessionista isnt bad but not ready for primetime IMO. Something about her manner is dead. Something in her voice maybe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:34 am

Yeah, I agree - I meant someone with her type of humor, but someone a bit younger and with more of a "TV personality".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:38 am

chasingpavements wrote:Yeah, I agree - I meant someone with her type of humor, but someone a bit younger and with more of a "TV personality".

I think CH is pretty funny enough by himself. Would prefer just a perky female co-host like Cathy Kelly (AfterbuzzTV) or Kelly Ripa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:52 am

The only thing with CH is that he has to suck up to these people. I like, for example, that Jenny was like "K/S are never going to last! She's still sleeping with Nick!" And how Josh Malina was like "I can't tell if he looks like Ryan Gosling or Alf". I think they need someone there that won't be afraid to make fun of the show and the people that go on it. I think that CH plays it too safe and he needs a co-host who is allowed to be unsafe. This time, Josh was a pretty funny star guest, but who knows if all the star guests will be as funny.

I also can't stand Cathy Kelly or Kelly Ripa, so maybe I'm biased, haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:07 am

I thought some things Jenny said were funny, but some were very over the line (i.e. her comment re: Jillian). The show itself also seemed a little rough around the edges overall, but considering it's the first time ABC is doing it, and it's basically a "test", I can see that it would be rough at first. I do agree that it's good to have "outsiders" that don't need to suck up to the cast/crew and can snark a little, although it makes it harder to snark when the guests are the actual contestants themselves.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:53 am

I thought all of the co-whores were horrible. They were all over the place and Chris Manson got some of his own medicine trying to reign in these delirious dingbats. They talked over each other, and then sent each other off into other tangents. Chris Manson's nonverbal expressions were hilarious. link
Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 080315-bipafterparadise

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lievta Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I read in another thread someone suggested to Nick he have sex with Clare which was being retweeted. IMO that's a good enough reason to delete the tweet.

I don't have any SM accounts other than FB & LinkedIn, so forgive the naive question: If someone posts something on Twitter or Instagram that they later regret, does removing it usually equal an apology? I guess what I'm really curious about is if someone deletes a statement about someone that they realize (too late) could be hurtful, why don't they apologize? Is that the way Twitter & Insta work, i.e. removing a comment is equal to apologizing? I have no idea.

Thanks!

For a moment each seemed unreal to the other — then the slow warm hum of love began.
Lievta
Lievta

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:54 pm

Just caught up with the episodes and I think I'm already loving this season. This cast is minus the bitchyness of the previous season and that itself will make this season a joy to watch.
These are the cast that I'm most interested in seeing - JJ, Tenley, Clare, AshleyI and Jared. The rest  particularly the couples are super cute but doubt will bring the drama and the interesting twists in this season. Fingers cross for these guys.
I can't wait to watch the remaining episodes and that says a lot since I have pretty much skipped over the last bachelor season  and don't know some of these cast members particular the girls from soules season.
Eta the blonde co host is awful.
If any of u have Twitter please let them know that is is a waste of time and not funny at all.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:08 pm

cant wait until tonite.
#VillainsGonnaVil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:30 pm

Oh yeah, new blood tonight. I hope someone gives Mikey a rose. I want him to stay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+61
sparkler
whit90
nd4reality
Lievta
Nibbles22