SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bff -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 51 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by isittrue Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:30 pm

I don't follow Nick anymore but is he still working at Salesforce or has modeling become a full-time job for him now? Just curious.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

bff -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 51 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:36 pm

isittrue wrote:I don't follow Nick anymore but is he still working at Salesforce or has modeling become a full-time job for him now?  Just curious.
I believe that someone on his IG commented that her husband works at sales force and he was told that Nick was no longer working there. I don't know if we've gotten any type of confirmation though. It doesn't seem like he's working, but I understand sales is a very flexible job so it's hard to know for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:48 pm

CP Nick said and answer someone that they must stop listening to gosip he is working. Don't worry you all things are just fine with my tv lover.

Last edited by reason on Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:50 pm

Linds911 wrote:
isittrue wrote:http://www.eonline.com/news/690210/is-kaitlyn-bristowe-joining-dancing-with-the-stars

This is mainly about Kaitlyn not doing DWTS, but I thought it was interesting that they brought up Nick as a possibility of competing.  Sure it's all speculation on E's part at this point however.

Well majority of the cast has been announced already mostly from E!, & all the pros have met their partners so I'd think Nick would have been in LA longer then just the past few days unless his pro flew out to Chicago to rehearse with him. Sounds like it's just a wish they have knowing how much press he has gotten lately IMO. (and not saying that because of my opinion of him just think they would have made it "official" by now.)

I agree, Linds.  In addition to what you said with PureDWTS, which has very accurate spoiler reporting, not listing him anywhere as a possibility or a longshot, it doesn't seem likely to me that Nick will be in the cast.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:50 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
Seabear wrote:Nick added #hipbone because of a random but hilarious comment from someone to this tweet.  Read through the comments and you can find it. #hipbone was not on his IG post until after he read the comment. giggling  cantstopl bff -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 51 3806527698

Yup, he was getting alot of messages stating (wishful thinking? laugh out loud) it appeared a particular part of his gorgeous body was on display in the pic which is why he edited and clarified that it was his hipbone. I think it is quite all right for him to clarify that if he wishes. yes FWIW I thought it was quite clearly his hip bone laugh out loud. Dirty minds, dirty minds......
I had to check out the pic to see what on earth you meant. Ay caramba! I'm going to cut Kaitlyn some slack here for going back for more...bff -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 51 1579276468

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:11 pm

He took the picture hiking and it's summer so he can hike shirtless. Plus as for the other shirtless pics those are modeling photo shoots and very artsy. I guess some will always have negative comments no matter the context. It is what it is

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  bff -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 51 1f49b  bff -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 51 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:16 pm

chasingpavements wrote:bff -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 51 Image15
Nick's hashtag game is going strong - #hipbone? Is that like the new #thighgap that 16 y/o girls use? It reminds of Nikki's #legsfordays describing her own picture! These bachelor folk are so humble.

that's what i get for venturing into this thread. argh, my eyes! barf! no no

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:40 pm

bleuberry wrote:Oh I'd agree, Nick is very smart and knows exactly what he's doing. :yes:

I'm afraid the comments have gone to his head and have permanently caused him to walk around with his 'V' on display. laugh out loud
No different than Shawn or Ben H who have posted numerous pics of them shirtless on their IG.
I really don't see what is different here at all with Nick with no shirt on.
What is different is it seems to be interpreted one way for Nick and another way for Ben H or Shawn.

It just is what it is at this point. Different strokes for different folks. No biggie, to me. All guys just being guys. One just happens to be a model.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:37 pm

This is all just my opinion, I feel like there's a double standard between Andi/Shawn/Kaitlyn e.t.c when it comes to Nick. Like they when they model & do photo shoots it's all for fame, wanting attention, yet Nick has been doing the same but it's to get his name out there do different things. Same if he were to do DWTS it's an awesome opportunity yet if Kaitlyn were to do it, it's all because of fame and she doesn't care about her relationship with Shawn. Andi writing a book about her break ups is uncalled for yet Nick writing a blog about his break-ups is a good thing. There are some things those 3 do that I don't particularly care for but when it comes to Nick it seems like everything he does he gets a pass on. Suspect

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  bff -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 51 1f49c

bff -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 51 8367-910 bff -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 51 I_got_13 bff -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 51 E5kqdm15 bff -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 51 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:44 pm

Edit
Delete
Next step is locking.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:52 pm

There will always be double standard, because it's human nature, IMO, and I will be the first one to admit I am guilty of such a thing. That's why I think separate discussion and fan threads are great idea!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:52 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Is one hip bone missing? laugh out loud Something looks strange to me in that pic.

Someone commented pull up your pants and if he lost his belt laugh out loud. I wonder if he walks around like that or if it's just for photo ops. question
I always feel awkward on behalf of the people taking these pics for Nick. With Nick being like "hey, man, let me just take my shirt off. No, you can't get in the pic with me! Wait, my pants aren't low enough. Are my arms flexed enough? Okay, ready - lets do 25 takes just to be safe".

Maybe I can show you many many more pic that it really is very normal in Asia now. I see no problem doing it considering it takes a lot of hard work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

+59
GuardianAngel
jen689
Bet2Win
FLChica
Mustang19