SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

editorial -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 54 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by Rolly Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:00 am

Kashathediva wrote:Joe Blows. IMOAA.
Did you say his pecker is off?

This is Nick's thread! cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl Joe is OT. yes
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

editorial -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 54 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:00 am

umngirl wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:
umngirl wrote:

While the shirtless pics aren't causing harm, they are unnecessary. Modeling or otherwise. If he is a decent enough model, his portfolio he takes to castings will get him hired just fine without him having to post shirtless pics on IG. Again JMO. FTR, I know models/singers/etc get "discovered" on social media all the time. Nick isn't an unknown so it's not the same thing as when that happens by accident IMO.

It may not be normal in the state, but as I poster earlier, TONS of male artists up to any age and young guys  post this kind of pic.
There are unnecessary, according to your standard, especially for those teenagers who is just a normal person without the hope to become famous. but we don't find it abnormal because we know what's behind it.
 Maybe you know what's behind Nick too? Let us know if you do, thanks.

I find shirtless pics from people of any age, race, etc. unnecessary unless they are in a situation where being shirtless makes sense, like swimming. And the teenage boys I used to teach who posted shirtless selfies got the same message from me.

Just like i mentioned earlier, some of those shirtless picture are of some importance, just like to preach younger generation about dreams/hard work/etc, IMO, even they are not about swimming. So if fame is what Nick chasing after, then his shirtless pic is very much needed too.

Just make sure to let you know, I dont mean to take it to any level about age, race, career, etc. It's more about the person's life choices, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:01 am

Kashathediva wrote:Joe Blows. IMOAA.
Did you say his pecker is off?

Can't say I wasn't tempted. laugh out loud
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:08 am

I actually think the shirtless/undies pics are less about fame or encouraging fitness and more about his ego needing to be stroked. JMO. editorial -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 54 2498057887

editorial -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 54 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:10 am

umngirl wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:
umngirl wrote:

While the shirtless pics aren't causing harm, they are unnecessary. Modeling or otherwise. If he is a decent enough model, his portfolio he takes to castings will get him hired just fine without him having to post shirtless pics on IG. Again JMO. FTR, I know models/singers/etc get "discovered" on social media all the time. Nick isn't an unknown so it's not the same thing as when that happens by accident IMO.

It may not be normal in the state, but as I poster earlier, TONS of male artists up to any age and young guys  post this kind of pic.
There are unnecessary, according to your standard, especially for those teenagers who is just a normal person without the hope to become famous. but we don't find it abnormal because we know what's behind it.

I find shirtless pics from people of any age, race, etc. unnecessary unless they are in a situation where being shirtless makes sense, like swimming. And the teenage boys I used to teach who posted shirtless selfies got the same message from me.

Lol, we are 2 different 25 year olds! If any guy has a great body.. no shirt is ever needed! And he doesn't have a pretty face, just pretend a paper bag is over his head! giggling  Hugesmile

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:12 am

bleuberry wrote:I actually think the shirtless/undies pics are less about fame or encouraging fitness and more about his ego needing to be stroked. JMO. editorial -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 54 2498057887

I think most of the shirtless/undies pics we have seen have been from modeling jobs. JMO editorial -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 54 2498057887
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:14 am

california90 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:

Lol, we are 2 different 25 year olds! If any guy has a great body.. no shirt is ever needed! giggling  Hugesmile

Lol. I'm just not a fan of them on social media. With that said, I spend plenty of time at the lake and in the mountains where shirts are often few and far between. Hugesmile

editorial -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 54 87b72b10 editorial -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 54 86669110 editorial -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 54 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:18 am

Is he building his profile or actually signing deals? I wasn't sure. But if he's had actual paid gigs, then good for him.

editorial -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 54 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:18 am

bleuberry wrote:I actually think the shirtless/undies pics are less about fame or encouraging fitness and more about his ego needing to be stroked. JMO. editorial -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 54 2498057887

The thing is, his shirtless picture got twice as much Like than his full dressed for charity one. So it can be said he's giving his fans what they want, IMO. Hugesmile

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:21 am

sdmom wrote:

The thing is, his shirtless picture got twice as much Like than his full dressed for charity one. So it can be said he's giving his fans what they want, IMO. Hugesmile

Can I ask for more of shirtless Nick please? Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:26 am

bleuberry wrote:Is he building his profile or actually signing deals? I wasn't sure. But if he's had actual paid gigs, then good for him.

There are several galleries of him on photog's websites. Do models do that to get started and not get paid? I really don't know how all that works. Maybe someone who is familiar can answer with facts, but there are a lot of pics of him that are being taken by photog's in modelling shoots. He recently returned from Miami where he did a photoshoot there.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:31 am

bleuberry wrote:Is he building his profile or actually signing deals? I wasn't sure. But if he's had actual paid gigs, then good for him.

We (fans who follow him) are not sure and that's the question I want to know too. We know for sure that he flew to Miami and worked with at least 3 pohotogs, and one of them used #editorial a few times, which we think it's for a magazine spread.
I hope someone in the field can fill us in. If it's just building his profile, can't it be done in Chicago?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

+59
GuardianAngel
jen689
Bet2Win
FLChica
Mustang19