SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 80 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by whit90 Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:27 pm

Some may say it is stupid to post very many seem to enjoy what they see.

At least he isn't tweeting everyday about some kind of crap to sell. Or where you can meet him.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 80 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:29 pm

sdmom wrote:^here's the link:
https://instagram.com/p/7QPX12swy-/?taken-by=nickviall

Thanks but it wont come up for me. Can someone please post the photo itself. Much appreciated.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:31 pm

re: shirtless pic (I think my earlier post was not quite specific for this particular fun convo i'm thoroughly enjoying ....cos I was talking in general about nick's changing public persona  :hugesmile:) this reminds of the time Ali signed with an agency and was posting pics about her life every waking moment -- popping popcorn, tossing her hair, winking, playing with a dog waving hello to the neighbours giggling seemed very much like the agency was advising her -- I wonder if nick is getting PR advice for someone towards a certain goal... what could he gunning for is my question! and my next question is will he fizzle out like his ex or will he fall on his next "software sales on tv" show or change careers into a personal trainer!!  giggling

p.s. this is in my top 3 favorite discussions about nick viall on this forum to date!!!

Last edited by emusha on Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:31 pm

I say if anyone has an issue with Nick posting shirtless pics, avoid his SM, it's as simple as that.  no idea   Life's too short to be angry over someone you don't like in the first place.  It's a waste of positive energy.  jmo
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:33 pm

^Hence why I don't follow him and never will. I get my news on his posts strictly from this thread.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 80 87b72b10  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 80 86669110  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 80 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:34 pm

umngirl wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
umngirl wrote:

And he basically called himself a tool/douche as well. Hence why he hasn't posted a shirtless pic of himself in almost two years.

Oh and it wasn't an entire interview. It was basically a blooper/outtake section.

Wow, that must take a lot of restrain with that bod.

Honestly, I think that's why so many of us have a problem with Nick's shirtless pics, but don't when guys like Brooks, Ben H, Chris Siegfried, etc. do it. They all seem to be doing it as they are in on the joke or as a spontaneous snap not a super calculated, posed, perfectly angled picture captured deliberately to get the most likes/DMs. There's a very attention-seeking and desperate vibe to it that the other guys don't have. It's like when girls who do "I woke up like this" (um, no you didn't) IG pics.

IMO.

He actually really dislikes guys who do the whole shirtless selfie thing, especially at the gym. He's not one to show off his body on social media, just not his style at all. He'd rather post pics of their girls (dogs).

That's my issue with Nick's shirtless pics. They feel so staged and unnatural. Ben posting a pic of him with his dad doing work on his house? Way more authentic. IMO

Smart guy. He's giving the people what they want: Lola and Ellie >>>>> half-naked men. And, it's not even close.

And, I sensed that about Sean when he used to talk about how ridiculous he felt when they would film him showering/running shirtless for the show. There is something very humble and self-effacing about him that other people (ahem) could learn from.

JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:37 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:I say if anyone has an issue with Nick posting shirtless pics, avoid his SM, it's as simple as that.  no idea   Life's too short to be angry over someone you don't like in the first place.  It's a waste of positive energy.  jmo

well I will confess I do thoroughly enjoy mock-following miss MeAndi she's great entertainment to follow tho I've lost touch of her comings and goings recently -- time to go fix that! Hugesmile
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:37 pm

Time for a new thread. Hold your thoughts.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:41 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

+59
GuardianAngel
jen689
Bet2Win
FLChica
Mustang19