SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

abc - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:22 pm

Linds911 wrote:Oh good another reason to skip After Paradise. Tuned in for 5 mins last week, turned it right off. Was going to give it another chance but nope not happening. Doesn't seem like anything interesting happens anyways.

I watched Julia's periscope with Tenley, and julia really seems to hate Joe and possibly Samantha. She said she loved everyone there, except for two people. So, I'm kind of interested to see if she goes off on there there, considering she's been pretty level-headed and rational during the show.

Agreed on Jenny and Jason though - they are just not very classy people. His Eric joke was unforgivable.

Back to top Go down

abc - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Spencer81 Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:30 pm

So does anyone else think Joe is getting extra $ to be the villian?? He has to be!! I don't know anyone else so heartless and downright evil. He wasn't this way on Kaitlyn's show..
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:40 pm

Spencer81 wrote:So does anyone else think Joe is getting extra $ to be the villian??  He has to be!! I don't know anyone else so heartless and downright evil.  He wasn't this way on Kaitlyn's show..

I think Joe got a good edit on Kaitlyn's season BUT, IMO, Joe is behaving this way because there isn't a clear Alpha Dog in the house like there was with Shawn. I think Joe is dumb like a fox and was probably very underestimated at the start of BIP. That's, IMO, is why he was so able to manipulate Jonathan. Now that the other contestants on on to him, he'll have to battle his way through.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:41 pm

The People mag executive editor talking about the shoot with Joe and Samantha: http://www.people.com/people/special/0,,20826806,00.html?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

Seems she found Joe weird as well.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:47 pm

I think K's season was not a fair, objective picture of 98% of the cast outside of the main 3.
I am not saying that BIP is giving a more objective picture, only that going by 'Ette would be a rough comparison.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:56 pm

Spencer81 wrote:So does anyone else think Joe is getting extra $ to be the villian??  He has to be!! I don't know anyone else so heartless and downright evil.  He wasn't this way on Kaitlyn's show..

I don't think so - I think he just got caught. I feel like Samantha is the real master manipulator here; I feel like Joe was probably going crazy that this gorgeous girl who was out of his league and dated Jeremy piven was showing interest in him that he was willing to do whatever she wanted, which was "do whatever you have to to get a rose". I don't think Samantha was ever really interested in Joe for the long-term and just used him to guarantee herself a rose when she got there.

although I agree that Joe is being a jerk, I feel like everyone would lie and manipulate without a second thought on BP, even the good guys like Michael stag and Graham. I guess I'm just desensitized to it now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:03 pm

abc - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 CMpPW4wWgAA8GeV
Bachelor in Paradise ‏@BachParadise
Tonight, @jjhlane & @jueliakinney are on #AfterParadise! Reply w/ questions if you’re 18+ & your post may appear live
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:06 pm

abc - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 CMpA1FmUYAAYKQD
Juelia Kinney ‏@jueliakinney  
Helping @jjhlane stretch for tonight's #AfterParadise #BachelorInParadise #abc Going to be a fun night... #byejoe

jjhlane21Time to start loosening up for the Hell In A Cell cage match with Joe tonight. Thankfully I have the best trainer! @jueliakinney #DadBod #PinkPantser #AngelAndDemon
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:44 pm

They're cute - I love jj's friendship with the girls and how he really seems to stand up for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:57 pm

abc - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 CMpS-zRUwAAxtAv
Megan Firestone ‏@mfirestone12
A splash of JJ, a dash of Jared and a pinch of Tanner = recipe for #ManSoupMonday. Tune in tonight! #BachelorNation
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:04 pm

I need to ask. Is saying the word and, have a new way to pronounce it as in AAAAAnd??

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:08 pm

Woah, Sam was a bit cold. Not that Juelia's interpretation of events wasn't a bit deluded, but she didn't even let her finish.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
doeslovedogs
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Kashathediva
Rolly
umngirl
timfan
Maddy
chloep
Amethyst
rhondam
Luvstruck