SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:55 pm

nd4reality wrote: Still think that good things happened for Tenley during this journey.

I hope so. I think she is the most genuine of any of them. She would never say anything mean about anyone, not even snark.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:56 pm

reason wrote:Is she really crazy or is she acting
I think Ashley S is one of the few people that have been on the show that truly understands HOW the show works- just now while talking about Lauren not understanding how the show works, I don't know if you saw what I did but CH interjected and kind of changed the topic, i guess to prevent Ashley S from spilling anything. If she writes a tell all about this show, I will definitely read it.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:58 pm

Ashley S. should be an actress.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:01 pm

Is jonathan and joe not friends anymore?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:02 pm

I'm sorry, but the way this show treats single parents looking for love basically like Mother Theresa and Ghandi rolled in one is ridiculous. How about you stay home like 95% of single parents and take care of your freaking child? I'm sure they would probably prefer than getting a bachelor reject as a new daddy.

For the record, I'm pretty sure the only single parent ever successful in love was Jason. You have a better chance on tinder than the bachelor on finding everlasting love.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:03 pm

lexforlife wrote:
reason wrote:Is she really crazy or is she acting
I think Ashley S is one of the few people that have been on the show that  truly understands HOW the show works- just now while talking about Lauren not understanding how the show works, I don't know if you saw what I did but CH interjected and kind of changed the topic, i guess to prevent Ashley S from spilling anything. If she writes a tell all about this show, I will definitely read it.

During the TB filming, Ashley S. apparently got bored and walked around the mansion grounds and stumbled upon (for lack of better words)--ground zero of production that showed a lot of storyboarding and prospective "scripting". So she was/is very aware from that point on that the Emperor was not wearing new clothes and was indeed naked. She openly spoke about playing her own game from that point on vs being a pawn in TPTB's hands.
So if Ashley comes close to hinting at anything going on behind the curtain that rings differently from the Great and Terrible Oz, you bet Chris Manson will use misdirection from what she is doing.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:05 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 CMFsxAwWEAAWD8S
Good Morning America ‏@GMA
The Puppet Master of Paradise: @joebaileysego. #BachelorInParadise @BachParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:10 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 CMFyUnkUEAAqqvn
Bachelor in Paradise ‏@BachParadise
What do Tenley and Ashley S. have to spill about #BachelorInParadise? They're on #AfterParadise now!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:11 pm

Michelle Money ‏@MoneyMichelle

Cutest @TenleyMolzahn is a wanted woman!!! And let me tell you! She is one of the BEST! #BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:29 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I'm sorry, but the way this show treats single parents looking for love basically like Mother Theresa and Ghandi rolled in one is ridiculous. How about you stay home like 95% of single parents and take care of your freaking child? I'm sure they would probably prefer than getting a bachelor reject as a new daddy.

For the record, I'm pretty sure the only single parent ever successful in love was Jason. You have a better chance on tinder than the bachelor on finding everlasting love.

WORD. I can't stand Juelia. If she really thinks she has a shot at love in this environment, then she's delusional. Maybe if she was stunningly beautiful and/or didn't have a 2-year-old child to take care of, she might have a shot, but in a room full of gorgeous non-parents she won't be anyone's top pick. Just a fact of life. She clearly just wants to be on TV. And she was stringing Jonathan along until Joe showed up, so she's no stranger to using people either.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:35 pm

Tenley is the best, but I'm still on #TeamJJ for her. I think they balance each other nicely.

Personally, I found Joe disrespectful single mom or no single mom. IMO, but Tenley/Ashley I/Ashley S/Jillian/etc. wouldn't have deserved to be treated like Joe treated Juelia either. And FTR, I had a feeling based on his Twitter that he was a jerk before "The Bachelorette," so I'm kind of glad to be proven "right" on that front Smiley.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:54 pm

Oh I'm on team jj for tenley too It's something I would never dream of.

I just re watched the mango scene and it was freaking adorable the way he shrugged and said 'take a mind break'. Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 1710264613
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
doeslovedogs
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Kashathediva
Rolly
umngirl
timfan
Maddy
chloep
Amethyst
rhondam
Luvstruck