SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by timfan Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:12 pm

Who is that new blond who says she does not care more or less who is already with someone if she went after tanner I think jade would kill her but it looks like she is after Jared
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Jared has a hard time being mean. laugh out loud He's such a cutie.

It kind of sucks that he's such a nice guy and always sees the best in everyone (twice, he's said "you're a good guy! you wouldn't do that") since it's obvious that Ashley I just isn't learning her lesson. Dan said on afterbuzz that Jared was pissed that Ashley I called Kaitlyn and told her that he was still obsessed wit her, and briefly thought about doing the same to Ashley I, since she still tweets about him all the time. To me, that suggests that he doesn't like her behavior post-filming and she's not stopping, since Jared is SUCH a nice guy, she doesn't realize she's upsetting him.

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:16 pm

timfan wrote:Who is that new blond who says she does not care more or less who is already with someone if she went after tanner I think jade would kill her but it looks like she is after Jared

Jaclyn Schwartz from Ben's season..

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:16 pm

Sometimes the only things that make people realize something is going on is direct action--think of the roadrunner cartoons and the coyote having an anvil fall on his head from the cliff above him.
Now remove the coyote and replace with Ashley I.
Problem is you can't go around in our society constantly hitting people like Ashley I over the head with anvils.(being blown up with dynamite, being run over by a train/truck/bus)

Last edited by Kashathediva on Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:16 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 77 CNtnoYtWsAEVN8p
! Online ‏@eonline
#BachelorinParadise is exhausting us: Who's the worst of the worst this week? http://eonli.ne/1MWKL3H
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:22 pm

Anyone know why Tenley keeps talking about her heart?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:23 pm

Kirk DeWindt ‏@KirkDeWindtPT
***SPOILER ALERT*** @MikeyTenerelli likes to keep his bananas in cups. #bachelorinparadise
Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 77 CNxl0i3UEAA9KDv

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:26 pm

I love justin

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by doeslovedogs Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:32 pm

Ugh, the caked on makeup on that new blonde.....
doeslovedogs
doeslovedogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:37 pm

doeslovedogs wrote:Ugh, the caked on makeup on that new blonde.....

I dont blame her. She fug.
If I were her, I would walk around with a bag over my head. Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 77 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:39 pm

Finally an interesting date laugh out loud

This is hilarious.

Last edited by nd4reality on Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:43 pm

Buddy speaks English at the most opportune time. laugh out loud

They are cute together.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
doeslovedogs
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Kashathediva
Rolly
umngirl
timfan
Maddy
chloep
Amethyst
rhondam
Luvstruck