SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 1 of 78 1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3DaysInKC -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 Empty The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:29 am

Continue here.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:02 pm; edited 4 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

3DaysInKC -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:30 am

TrishB wrote:If this is confirmed, I will be ok watching Ben H as the Bachelor. I would've loved a season with Nick as the lead, but I would've gotten too invested and loose it thinking about his edit, etc etc laugh out loud! I would've liked sweet, sexy, smart and funny Jared rather than Ben H, but Ben is a great guy, smart, well spoken too. I wish he let us see more of his raw emotions and ability to be more spontaneous, show a sense of humour a bit more... And last, but def not least, get in better shape, laugh out loud! Don't want to offend any of his fans on here, but he needs someone STAT to get his upper body rock hard, his chest specially Smiley Hope they get CodyCode ? Or maybe Nick to the rescue? haha! I am pretty sure Ben will be a class act thru and thru, and I can surely relax and not get into it so much, but I'll def enjoy watching his journey to, hopefully, find a great girl!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

3DaysInKC -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:31 am

mysthelma wrote:Meh!!!! But congrats Ben H, hope you don't become unlikeable by the time your season starts to air.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:32 am

One good thing about Nick not been the bachelor he is out of Fleiss slimy little hands. To god give praise

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:47 am

YAS! Hallelujah and amen. I was getting just a wee bit worried... laugh out loud.

Looking forward to getting to know him.

3DaysInKC -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:16 pm

bleuberry wrote:YAS! Hallelujah and amen. I was getting just a wee bit worried... laugh out loud.

Looking forward to getting to know him.
I was too but I kept reminding myself how hilarious I find it when women run away from Nick and instantly felt better each time. Looking forward to seeing him show up on Ben's season, next year's bip, and of course the next ette. Never give up, Tricky!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:16 pm

It may be tiresome but I for one appreciate all and any clues, opinions, and speculation on this forum. 
Nothing is ever "wasted" here, imo. 
Each person helps make this forum what it is and contributes to it and for that, I personally am very grateful.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:19 pm

Good luck, Ben. You're gonna need it.

I wasn't gonna watch another season of the special snowflake so I guess I'm still on board with this franchise for another year.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:23 pm

AllAboutLove wrote: It may be tiresome but I for one appreciate all and any clues, opinions, and speculation on this forum. 
Nothing is ever "wasted" here, imo. 
Each person helps make this forum what it is and contributes to it and for that, I personally am very grateful.

thumbsup

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:33 pm

But that's what we do here, sleuth and speculate. Maybe it's tiresome for some, but entertaining for others.
For the record, so happy Ben H is the next lead. Never want Nick.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:51 pm

But that's what we do here, sleuth and speculate. Maybe it's tiresome for some, but entertaining for others.

What was there to sleuth when it was just noise and propaganda?

There is a difference between putting forth - "xxx went to the can wearing a TB shirt, take it for what it's worth" and "xxx went to the can wearing a TB shirt so that obviously means that xxx is the TB". The first I have no problems with; the second forced me to use the Ignore button. A lot. Since I didnt want to read pages and pages of it.

Last edited by seton on Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:05 pm

seton wrote:
sdmom wrote:
seton wrote:I had no doubt which is why I found all the noise about non-existant "clues" was tiresome.

What was there to sleuth when it was just noise and propaganda?

There is a difference between putting forth - "xxx went to the can wearing a TB shirt, take it for what it's worth" and "xxx went to the can wearing a TB shirt so that obviously means that xxx is the TB". The first I have no problems with; the second forced me to use the Ignore button. A lot. Since I didnt want to read pages and pages of it.
3DaysInKC -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 3806527698 I never saw any concrete evidence to suggest Nick was going to be the bach. I think even the tiniest details were rationalized for why it was going to be him because people wanted it to be him. IMO, the E! exclusive on Ben a month ago was legit and everything about Nick has been a smokescreen.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 78 1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+85
Aunties_Love
Bachinfo
leselihau
crazyjaney78
lovebites8727
MiaHawk
quietpal
Kels0012
luvlady345
metalgirl
luvstx