SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 22 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:21 am

Us Weekly just started following Nick on Twitter. The most recent male from this franchise they follow is Chris Soules.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by rosesrREd Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:23 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Us Weekly just started following Nick on Twitter. The most recent male from this franchise they follow is Chris Soules.

Just when I thought it was over for Nick, little bread crumbs that drop in give me hope.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:41 am

rosesrREd wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Us Weekly just started following Nick on Twitter. The most recent male from this franchise they follow is Chris Soules.

Just when I thought it was over for Nick, little bread crumbs that drop in give me hope.
arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 22 3806527698

Even if he is not the bachelor, they are choosing to follow him.
Maybe they realized that he is a goldmine for their site and they get more traffic when his name is in the headline of an article?
I wouldn't be surprised if they look at those numbers and go "whoa! we need to follow Nick and get the scoop asap!".
All this talk of Ben H and everyone is following Nick to see what is going on. giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:43 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

Maybe they realized that he is a goldmine for their site and they get more traffic when his name is in the headline of an article?
I wouldn't be surprised if they look at those numbers and go "whoa! we need to follow Nick and get the scoop asap!".
All this talk of Ben H and everyone is following Nick to see what is going on. giggling

They also follow 1100+ ppl, including a lot of randoms

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:06 am

loveactually9 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

They also follow 1100+ ppl, including a lot of randoms
Again, doesn't mean he is TB but the timing is interesting.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:08 am

They also follow Chris and Peyton. They also do not follow Kaitlyn. I think there is a fine line between sleuthing and reading too much - but of course hindsight is 20/20.

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:09 am

Yeah, looks like their most recent follows are a bunch of random reality TV people. Catherine (Lowe), Frankie from BB, Caitlyn Jenner, and Nick.

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 22 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:16 am

I think MF released those tweets since he has asked "Who should be the next Bachelor?," on more than one occasion on his tweeter feed and he was getting bombarded by all us Nickers after the US mag announcement that Ben H is the Bachelor. I'll bet he wanted to pass the buck on to Millsy and ABC and get the monkey off his back. MF is sly like a fox. Now Millsy can be bombarded by tweeters backing their choice. Whomever is not chosen can be blamed on ABC. giggling  I guess we will know the answer this week or next. Hugesmile   JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:02 am

bleuberry wrote:Yeah, looks like their most recent follows are a bunch of random reality TV people. Catherine (Lowe), Frankie from BB, Caitlyn Jenner, and Nick.

Yes, it does seem quite random... But why not Ben H. if he is the next Bachelor?

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:15 am

Has this been posted ...TB will be announced this week or next on After Paradise per MF's tweet?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:52 am

isittrue wrote:IMO they are trying to cast doubt on the spoiler that Ben H was always going to be the bachelor similar to the Arie/CS story last year.  Nick, IMO, may be good for water cooler talk until the formal announcement is made.

^^^ This.

I also think that waiting to finalize the next lead could be because they wanted to see how fans might react to Jared on BIP before they made a final decision. IMO Nick was never a serious consideration for the next lead - there have been too many comments over a relatively long period of time all indicating that the show doesn't think he's right for the role.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:51 am

Jared!!! I would love that!! Though I do believe it's Ben!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+85
Aunties_Love
Bachinfo
leselihau
crazyjaney78
lovebites8727
MiaHawk
quietpal
Kels0012
luvlady345
metalgirl
luvstx