SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 45 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 61 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by bamagal Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:13 pm

notarose wrote:arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 45 3806527698
Wouldn't it be funny if Josh Murray was announced as next TB on Monday.  Now that would be a grand example of "misdirection" working.
Be still my heart! cantstopl
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:26 pm

notarose wrote:arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 45 3806527698
Wouldn't it be funny if Josh Murray was announced as next TB on Monday.  Now that would be a grand example of "misdirection" working.

O.M.G no please dont wish that. No

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:35 pm

Hi everyone, isn't this fun! IMO, Nick is going to be a contestant on DWTS and will be announced live on GMA Monday or Tuesday morning. Can't wait to see if I'm right. If so, I hope he is paired with Peta.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:37 pm

whatshername wrote:Hi everyone, isn't this fun! IMO, Nick is going to be a contestant on DWTS and will be announced live on GMA Monday or Tuesday morning. Can't wait to see if I'm right. If so, I hope he is paired with Peta.

I actually think that is a possibility as well Smiley There have been some little things that may have been "hints".

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:41 pm

DWTS announcement is in NYC so he's on the wrong side of the country.

I think Nick is just in LA for non-ABC related things. I find it funny that he made it known he was headed there when it's documented that the Bach is being announced tomorrow yet Ben hasn't tweeted anything about LA or been spotted.

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 45 87b72b10 arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 45 86669110 arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 45 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:41 pm

Yes notarose. Several of his tweets have been dancing related. The bit mojo of him dancing under the mirror ball, his hips don't lie, etc. looked like clues to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:45 pm

umngirl wrote:DWTS announcement is in NYC so he's on the wrong side of the country.

I think Nick is just in LA for non-ABC related things. I find it funny that he made it known he was headed there when it's documented that the Bach is being announced tomorrow yet Ben hasn't tweeted anything about LA or been spotted.

Good point umngirl!

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:02 pm

I don't understand the misdirection at all. The fact that RS was tipped off to misdirection is fishy as well.

RS insisted that Nick was used by TPTB, so I can't see him willingly helping them foil TB announcement.

Something is way off here, or it's just a strange coincidence that Nick is in LA at the same time as TB announcement.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:14 pm

umngirl wrote:DWTS announcement is in NYC so he's on the wrong side of the country.

Isn't the announcement Sept. 2?
Rehearsals could begin before then?

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:18 pm

rosesrREd wrote:I don't understand the misdirection at all. The fact that RS was tipped off to  misdirection is fishy as well.  

RS insisted that Nick was used by TPTB, so I can't see him willingly helping them foil TB announcement.  

Something is way off here, or it's just a strange coincidence that Nick is in LA at the same time as TB announcement.

Everything pivots around RS.  The "misdirection" he is talking about is against his own spoiler.
RS says lots of things.  Everyone has to decide if they believe all, some, or none of what he says.
Fact: RS doesn't like Nick. No doubt it pleases RS to say Nick is being used. No one can prove or disprove it - I choose to not believe it because RS has a history of bottom feeding.

Last edited by notarose on Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:18 pm

I was also wondering if either Nick or Kaitlyn is in LA for DWTS rehearsals. They start a few weeks in advance right?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:19 pm

The Dancing ABC and Erin Andrews both posted on IG that the cast reveal begins tomorrow.

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 45 87b72b10 arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 45 86669110 arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 45 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 61 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+85
Aunties_Love
Bachinfo
leselihau
crazyjaney78
lovebites8727
MiaHawk
quietpal
Kels0012
luvlady345
metalgirl
luvstx