SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 62 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by SafronSahara Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:08 pm

Chris Harrison alluded to the women auditioning going crazy over Ben H. Must be fever pitch levels a la Juan Pablo.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by luvstx Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:08 pm

Like Ben a lot. But fear they will cast a lot of crazies (think Tiera!) to keeping interesting.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:10 pm

Please do not discuss anyone other than Ben. Thanks

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:10 pm

Yay, I'm actually happy about this because now I can be done with this stupid franchise. I've only seen two seasons of TB - one was fun to watch (Ben F) and the other was boring as heck and a waste of my time (Chris Soules). Ben H is going to be just as bad as (or worse than) the farmer. Time to delete my bookmark to this forum in my browser and forget about this show forever. It will be nice to have a few extra hours every Monday night to do something constructive instead of watching this trash.

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:10 pm

I think the Ben we've seen so far appears to be a thoughtful, intelligent and considerate young man.  I think he'll act appropriately and like a gentleman with his contestants.  It remains to be seen if that's the REAL Ben, but we'll find out soon enough.

I like what I see of him, but it's the women that bring the real entertainment.  The Bachelor is just background.

Last edited by metalgirl on Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:11 pm

YAY, so glad it's Ben, I can watch the show again!!!!!!

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:14 pm

I'm happy it's Ben so that I can stop watching this show.

Over & out
- happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:16 pm

I think it's a little premature to say Ben is gonna be as bad of a bach as Prince Farming.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:31 pm

General Discussion for Ben takes place here.

General discussion

Sleuthing for Ben takes place here.

Ben Sleuthing

Nick's General Discussion takes place here.

Nick General Discussion

Any mention of Nick in any of Ben's threads this season will be deleted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:45 pm

metalgirl wrote:I think the Ben we've seen so far appears to be a thoughtful, intelligent and considerate young man.  I think he'll act appropriately and like a gentleman with his contestants.  It remains to be seen if that's the REAL Ben, but we'll find out soon enough.

I like what I see of him, but it's the women that bring the real entertainment.  The Bachelor is just background.

I'm really looking forward to Ben's season.
:yes: I agree with what you've said above - a smart guy. He's also a great conversationalist and very calm. I think his ladies will be assertively vie for his attention.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:46 pm

Wow. This was fast. I haven't read through most of the thread and failed to DVR anything but BIP (missed NICK!!!). What happened? We all knew it would be Ben but what happened with the misdirect and after hours?
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:47 pm

I won't know what Ben's like, good or bad, so I'll just look forward to seeing how his season plays out. Even then, I'll have to ween through all the editing. Wish him all the best on his "journey" (get ready for all the cliche words and phrases).

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+85
Aunties_Love
Bachinfo
leselihau
crazyjaney78
lovebites8727
MiaHawk
quietpal
Kels0012
luvlady345
metalgirl
luvstx