SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

grooming - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 16 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Post by rhondam Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:53 pm

Love your post Seabear!! I agree with everything you just said!

Go Nick Go!! :cheerpom:
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

grooming - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 16 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Post by ElonM Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:56 pm

I'm so glad for Nick, he gets to try out modelling while keeping his day job.

Kudos to Salesforce for facilitating Nick and his adventures. Seems like a great company to work for.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:06 pm

Elon, ITA ^^^  One of the things I respect about Nick is his ability to take risks while still exercising wisdom.  Maintaining an excellent job with Salesforce is one of those wise choices.  This is where age and life experience matter...... Hugesmile
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:21 pm

oliviacolacci Wednesday's are for working. @davidbenolielphotography @nickviall #vacation #work #fun #editorial #swag #grooming #miami #workinit 2min
grooming - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 16 11328251_726351444161547_841374521_n
http://websta.me/p/1055188342581107842_2067950
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:33 pm

notarose wrote:http://www.bustle.com/articles/105069-will-nick-viall-do-dancing-with-the-stars-the-bachelorette-contestant-could-use-some-dance-floor

:yes:  cantstopl
... And I said so after his "hips don't lie" tweet because his body needs to tango on my tv.
Smokin' smoldery :uptonogood
Julie needs to put in a good word...
AND he could donate his earnings to charity Smiley

Prob won't happen though.

And that would really be somethin' if Nick was offered DWTS...and Kaitlyn wasn't. Hugesmile
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:42 pm

Rolly wrote:
notarose wrote:http://www.bustle.com/articles/105069-will-nick-viall-do-dancing-with-the-stars-the-bachelorette-contestant-could-use-some-dance-floor

... And I said so after his "hips don't lie" tweet because his body needs to tango on my tv.

And that would really be somethin' if Nick was offered DWTS...and Kaitlyn wasn't. Hugesmile

Or, if you really wanted something interesting, both Kaitlyn and Nick do DWTS. Nick could Waltz away while Kaitlyn does the two Step....After all, it takes two to Tango, doesn't it? grooming - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 16 2498057887 And Shawn can stand in the wings, blowing steam out his ears!
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:48 pm

eirekay wrote:
Rolly wrote:

Or, if you really wanted something interesting, both Kaitlyn and Nick do DWTS.  Nick could Waltz away while Kaitlyn does the two Step....After all, it takes two to Tango, doesn't it? grooming - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 16 2498057887  And Shawn can stand in the wings, blowing steam out his ears!
Lol
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:15 pm

mysthelma wrote:
eirekay wrote:
Rolly wrote:

Or, if you really wanted something interesting, both Kaitlyn and Nick do DWTS.  Nick could Waltz away while Kaitlyn does the two Step....After all, it takes two to Tango, doesn't it? grooming - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 16 2498057887  And Shawn can stand in the wings, blowing steam out his ears!
Lol

Who's Kaitlyn ? no idea

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:18 pm

It's got to be a boost to his self confidence to know that the Wilhelmina rep approached him without even knowing about his two go arounds on that one reality television show....

CH is wrong.  Nick has star power.  His future is just so far beyond what TPTB could imagine for him.  He does not fit their classically perfect American man.  (Although I'd be willing to bet that not many of the past male leads has truly been what they have sold him to be.) Nick is not willing to compromise himself to fit their shortsighted mold.  And good for him.  He will overshoot the reality television star role, continue to be himself and attack his next challenge with individuality and his own version of star power. And if TPTB are smart enough to ride Nick's coat tails by making him the next Bachelor, they had better be ready for a whole new world.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:32 pm

Good Post :alltens:

OnePromise wrote:It's got to be a boost to his self confidence to know that the Wilhelmina rep approached him without even knowing about his two go arounds on that one reality television show....

CH is wrong.  Nick has star power.  His future is just so far beyond what TPTB could imagine for him.  He does not fit their classically perfect American man.  (Although I'd be willing to bet that not many of the past male leads has truly been what they have sold him to be.) Nick is not willing to compromise himself to fit their shortsighted mold.  And good for him.  He will overshoot the reality television star role, continue to be himself and attack his next challenge with individuality and his own version of star power.  And if TPTB are smart enough to ride Nick's coat tails by making him the next Bachelor, they had better be ready for a whole new world.  

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:43 pm

notarose wrote:
mysthelma wrote:
eirekay wrote:

Lol

Who's Kaitlyn ? no idea

giggling
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:05 pm

GA just post in who is the next bachelor that it is Ben she must have gotten comfirmation. In one way I am sad in another I am happy Nick is no longer in the clutches of the evil producers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

+55
bluwavz
mysthelma
happygolucky
notarose
rhondam