SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wynwood - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 19 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Post by lovelove7 Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:57 am

Seabear wrote:Elon, ITA ^^^  One of the things I respect about Nick is his ability to take risks while still exercising wisdom.  Maintaining an excellent job with Salesforce is one of those wise choices.  This is where age and life experience matter...... Hugesmile

cheerleader

So so true...

Also, male modeling does not pay.

So, I think he is just having fun and laughing at his dumpees like too bad you missed this boat. :Woah-hoo:

And so happy they missed it!!!!

I don't think either of them would of lasted.

I am sure he will find love and am sure she will be amazing. I hope they televise that. wynwood - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 19 2498057887
lovelove7
lovelove7

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

wynwood - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 19 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Post by lovelove7 Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:58 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
OnePromise wrote:It's got to be a boost to his self confidence to know that the Wilhelmina rep approached him without even knowing about his two go arounds on that one reality television show....

CH is wrong.  Nick has star power.  His future is just so far beyond what TPTB could imagine for him.   
:yes: And that is the reason why Nick does not need this show. The proof is in the pudding, imo.
Hardly likely any of the other candidates for TB lead would be scouted as Nick was. And they haven't been.
And to me, while TB gig is a great gig that can lead to great opportunities, it is a whole other ballgame to be signed as a Wilhelmina model at approx age 35 while still holding your dream job.

In the end, the best man won, because while we were sleuthing Shawn's veins on the show, Wilhelmina was scouting Nick Viall with no knowledge of the show.

Winner winner chicken dinner to Nick. :yes:

wynwood - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 19 3806527698 rofl
lovelove7
lovelove7

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelove7 Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:22 am

notarose wrote:Being my usual snoop self - Nick and a new photog began following each other on IG: David Benoliel
Wow, love this guy's work as it has edge and a high level of artistry. IMO.
Given Nick's perchance for surrealism (his old IG pic), a collaboration with Benoliel could be very exciting.
Check him out
https://www.facebook.com/AD013/photos_stream?ref=page_internal

http://bigshot360.com/photographers/16-david-benoliel

One of the things that I find amusing about Nick's venture into modelling is that he entered Season 10 with the same toned body, the same symmetry, and yet was generally perceived as not being what most of us always saw. How confusing!? If you look back at old SCs, he has consistently been the same Nick. The difference in recent times may be his comfort level with the camera in stills on his IG and the power of the first edit to influence viewer perception on many levels.  Fascinating, really. In part it may also be body type preference. I've never found burly builds appealing but more importantly personality has always been my preference and a guy has to be a conversationalist to have any appeal at all.  Nick's recent foray into the fashion/model world has brought more/new show fans to his SM and it speaks to "surface" influence.  Like most long time Nick fans, recognition of his "sexy" has been there for over a year and counting giggling  Peeps have been missing out on the delights - late to the game, so to speak.  

Lovelove7 - no but I used to work in a somewhat related field Smiley
thumbsup

Happy to hear more good news for Nick!
Yup, Nick has always been incredibly good looking. Been a fan since the first go around. giggling

lovelove7
lovelove7

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:09 am

Love the photo where Nick is wearing the glasses and cutoffs!! He really does remind me of Ryan Reynolds!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:25 am

I just have to say that the latest photos made me giggle...
In a good way! handwave Yes please!!!!

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:34 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote::crazy dance: the photos, all of these glorious, gorgeous photos!!!!! Nick's kinda cute dontcha think? giggling I would lmao if for some reason he ended up on DWTS. I don't think it is going to happen or that Nick is even interested but it would be amusing when the most recent lead for Bachelorette would probably love to be on the show with her dance background, etc. I don't think her one true love forever will do too well though with her on the show. I can just see the smoke coming out of his ears when she "has" to rumba with her very sexy dance partner. Based on Nick's modeling pics, while I am not too sure he would be good at dancing, he would nail the character/looks down on the roleplaying of the various dances.

Let's not forget Chris S. made it onto DWTS and if he can do it my TV boyfriend could do it! High clap
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:08 am

lazarollanesphoto Nick Viall
@nickviall @wilhelminamodelsmia
photo| @lazarollanesphoto
#Wilhelmina #bachelorette #Miami #Summer #malemodel #mensboard #agency #fashion #style #tvstar #edge #editorial 12min
wynwood - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 19 11910383_885874428171527_1206117007_n
http://websta.me/p/1055750622294873318_1427004644
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfangal Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:32 am

When oh when can we see all these photos published?  Hope it goes all out.  Billboard in Times Square?  Vogue? Nothing less for Nick.

bachfangal

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:04 pm

@gabss_p
When you find nick viall at basement
https://mobile.twitter.com/gabss_p/status/634223786531921921/photos

photo 50C5655D-6F61-42AB-A4F5-1F556B746C7F_zpsylt9iq4v.jpg

Since he stayed overnight in Miami we may be treated to more photoshoot pics today Smiley   #fingerscrossed

bachfangal wrote:When oh when can we see all these photos published?  Hope it goes all out.  Billboard in Times Square?  Vogue? Nothing less for Nick.
giggling visions of grandeur yes
I do think these photos were taken for something specific and the hashtags support that.
So exciting cheerleader

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:01 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
mindless wrote:Sheesh, Nick is looking so fine! I can't believe anyone would find Gaston or Alf more handsome than Nick, but to each their own I guess.

spitcoffee rofl rofl

Spot on comparisons!

Did y'all see that ALF is being remade as a movie.  Should be interesting.  Oh and I think Nick should have a starring role (tongue in cheek).

http://entertainment.ie/tv/news/Oh-God-theres-an-ALF-remake-on-the-way/368990.htm

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
wynwood - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 19 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:02 pm

Hahahaha he is better now than ryan gosling look alike laugh out loud .He is doing some modeling gig and keeping his job . At least he might got tons of humiliation after being on the bachelorette twice and rejected . He seems doing well . And most of all he is not snapchatting every day to make himself occupied his days laugh out loud . Joke ... Good for him.

wynwood - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 19 Eb97c9
wynwood - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 19 9zt107wynwood - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 19 Xgicucwynwood - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 19 Oaw2uvwynwood - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 19 2pqw5k8wynwood - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 19 30szzauwynwood - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 19 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:11 pm

Viall humor courtesy of Maria Teressa
 photo 6C554264-C7D9-4CDF-A805-FED26117EFF0.png_zps2qp46tnv.jpeg

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

+55
bluwavz
mysthelma
happygolucky
notarose
rhondam